The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

In 2 days time it would be exactly 5 months since you made your posting @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=2115 & claimed
Quote:
Originally Posted by taitaikunu View Post
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.
so let me repeat; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lazakw is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi Folks, I'm in JKT for the next 5 days. Anyone wanna hang out in the evening?
Old 02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
PaulS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the agent's contact.. going jakarta soon
Old 02-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dick2F deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..mind to join? I am going today ....early morning flight. at least we can dhare the karaeko cost
Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dick2F deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
If you are in that area you could try to go to travel hotel. Many girls to choose from, another place is classic hotel the second floor and the fifth floor have many girls reasonable priced.
Hope this could get you started.
By the way, try to get blue bird cabs...they are quite safe.
I will try to find you the address later and post it.

Cheers.
Bro..ETA Jakarta Airport @ 12.30pm....mind to pm me your ctct number. We can have a drinks together?
Old 02-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Bro,

But heard that sands ceweks quite okie only..hmm care to share the dmg compare to like classic etc..

Cheers.

Just went to alexis..the babes are quite high end..1.25 juta for locals, 2 juta for imported..

Anyway now is 1.40am in indo...wonder still have any places to hang ard..a break away from sinkie land...hahahaha
Sands Spa girls are not too bad. I have seen the brood and they do have some syts there. As for Classics, I think you are referring to the girls are the 2nd floor. Well you are right there are more chicks in Classics and the damage is definitely cheaper. I thot you wanted somewhere near your hotel. Thats why I offered Sands.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lazakw is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, any bros in JKT this week? I would love to meet some of your guys...cheong in the night..
Old 02-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Went down to Kimochi opposite Hotel Travel. Cheap and economical massage but place very run down. Had my massage done in room with entrance obscure by curtain only. After massage, the masseur offered FJ at 500k, bargain down to 400k....I know I been had but unfortunately small head ruled over big head..bbbj was light but pussy can feel was tight...not much action inside cos didn't want to bring the house down...she cow ride me the whole time through..

Bro what about Oasis? Heard the damage there is only about 270K? Is it massage and FJ all in?
Bro,
I think that for that price 270 is only massage.

Cheers.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
In 2 days time it would be exactly 5 months since you made your posting @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=2115 & claimed so let me repeat; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!

U are great... Forum polisi?? hehehehe... Leave them alone,,,

Just ignore this thread and it will die a natural death bro...

Cheers

Opps.... My 3 cents worth,

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 02-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Looks like I must start my expedition there again. I used to hang out at NU China but that fuck place got attitude problem.
Bro.. The crowd before 11 are office worker lah... short drink kind of stuffs,,,,, Action starts after 1am.... All high and I usually wake up asking the girl on my bed her name.. hehehehe

That was the past. am too old now for such action... Not nice when they goes out with me and friend asked why u bring your anak??? sob sob...

Old 02-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Sands Spa girls are not too bad. I have seen the brood and they do have some syts there. As for Classics, I think you are referring to the girls are the 2nd floor. Well you are right there are more chicks in Classics and the damage is definitely cheaper. I thot you wanted somewhere near your hotel. Thats why I offered Sands.
Bro, sometimes the question is to general lah... There are so many department within sand itself............ So depending on budget and need....

Old 02-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazakw View Post
Hi, any bros in JKT this week? I would love to meet some of your guys...cheong in the night..
Budget and what u neeed?? hehehe.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick2F View Post
Bro..ETA Jakarta Airport @ 12.30pm....mind to pm me your ctct number. We can have a drinks together?
Bro,
Maybe you could PM me your contact once you are in .

Cheers.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL it's OK Pak Rain just fulfilling my time & desire to make sure he doesn't con the innocent! I did call a truce with him some time back but as usual his ego made me decide to come back to uphold justice for all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
U are great... Forum polisi?? hehehehe... Leave them alone,,,

Just ignore this thread and it will die a natural death bro...

Cheers

Opps.... My 3 cents worth,
Old 03-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Bro.. The crowd before 11 are office worker lah... short drink kind of stuffs,,,,, Action starts after 1am.... All high and I usually wake up asking the girl on my bed her name.. hehehehe

That was the past. am too old now for such action... Not nice when they goes out with me and friend asked why u bring your anak??? sob sob...
Same same. But I am more humane than you. I always remember their names. Heheheh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread