The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2003, 08:49 PM
yetman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Massage parlours in Bkk

Hi brudders,

I travel to bkk every month and used to be stationed there for 6 years. For chio girls, you try:

1. Mirage at Ratchadapisek behind The Emerald Hotel. Or stay at Palazzo and just walk over. It is beside the hotel. Abt 1800 - 2200 for the girls in the glass chamber. Sideliners (on your left when you walk in) set u back from 2,700 to 3,500 depending.

I have always enjoyed Mirage ...their girls have the CFM look expecially the sideliners

2. Catherine at Rama 9: 2 shots for 1,700. Good selection of girsl. It has new model galley at 5th (or 6th) floor. Ask Papasan Pae and give him a tip of 100B..he always give the top recommendation. For FL / sideliners on 5th floor, it wil cost between 2,500 onwards

3. Plaza: One of favorite place. Go to the 7th floor (I think...u can ask the papasan there). Look for papasan Narin...he gives good recommendation. I used to bonk a 18th yr undergraduate from Bkk Uni for 2,300B ...with pink nipples, slim body fair skin there and then slowly became my PT GF for 3 months.

Anyway, ground floor service costs u 1,800. Girls at model lounge cost between 2,300 onwards.

There are other places...I will fill u in on my experience.

Never ask taxi ot tuk tuk to show u around looking for massage parlours. They take a cut of at least 500-1000 Baht. Take the cab abd tell them exactly where u wanna look and pay according to meter.
Old 23-03-2003, 08:59 PM
yetman

My mistake...

HI all,

Sorry abt the error...i was trying to reply to the thread "J-one massage" but mis-clicked it instead and started a new thread.

But since the thread has started...why don;t we share some experience at these massage parlours...

1. Catherine: was there last week...tried a girl by the name of M (can't remember the no). Papa Pae recommended...0nly 20 yr with fair skin from Chiang Rai..pink nipples..quite tight. Good service...price = 1,700 Baht with 2 shots

Another girl no: 055..good height with slender body. good service and she can really "rides"...average size tits very good bbbj.

Thanks..
Old 13-04-2003, 08:30 PM
crazyforclit

Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally posted by yetman
Hi brudders,

I travel to bkk every month and used to be stationed there for 6 years. For chio girls, you try:

1. Mirage at Ratchadapisek behind The Emerald Hotel. Or stay at Palazzo and just walk over. It is beside the hotel. Abt 1800 - 2200 for the girls in the glass chamber. Sideliners (on your left when you walk in) set u back from 2,700 to 3,500 depending.

I have always enjoyed Mirage ...their girls have the CFM look expecially the sideliners

2. Catherine at Rama 9: 2 shots for 1,700. Good selection of girsl. It has new model galley at 5th (or 6th) floor. Ask Papasan Pae and give him a tip of 100B..he always give the top recommendation. For FL / sideliners on 5th floor, it wil cost between 2,500 onwards

3. Plaza: One of favorite place. Go to the 7th floor (I think...u can ask the papasan there). Look for papasan Narin...he gives good recommendation. I used to bonk a 18th yr undergraduate from Bkk Uni for 2,300B ...with pink nipples, slim body fair skin there and then slowly became my PT GF for 3 months.

Anyway, ground floor service costs u 1,800. Girls at model lounge cost between 2,300 onwards.

There are other places...I will fill u in on my experience.

Never ask taxi ot tuk tuk to show u around looking for massage parlours. They take a cut of at least 500-1000 Baht. Take the cab abd tell them exactly where u wanna look and pay according to meter.
Have you tried Poseidon before? Seems like the gals there are pretty happening too. Do they just provide massage services, does it include FJ and stuff like that
Old 14-04-2003, 06:33 PM
merfolk

How do you know it is good

Hi! I been to Massage Parlour twice from my last two trip but I never get the traditional Body Massage before. I think part of the reason I always go late, about 11pm. The girl always want to go home early and lay there for you. There is very little massage(using hand) and ask you to service her instead.

It has been very frustrating. Please advice.
Old 14-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How do you know it is good

Quote:
Originally posted by merfolk
Hi! I been to Massage Parlour twice from my last two trip but I never get the traditional Body Massage before. I think part of the reason I always go late, about 11pm. The girl always want to go home early and lay there for you. There is very little massage(using hand) and ask you to service her instead.

It has been very frustrating. Please advice.
Go earlier?

Also maybe u took the gals from the wrong side of the tank, ie. the non-traditional massage kind that's why they just lie down n let u finish the job
Old 15-04-2003, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
if you only want traditional massage(meaning no boom boom) try bangkok palace hotel basement. two joints there offering 24hrs service.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:53 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Malenna Massage Parlour (New)

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Near Carnation Massage at the junction of Meng Zai. Must activate Thaiboy or SC to go and reece. Hehe.

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/t...ic=399&start=0
Is it? Then lets go Meng Zai. Eat Seafood, go KTV, go shuang shuang

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Malenna Massage Parlour (New)

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Is it? Then lets go Meng Zai. Eat Seafood, go KTV, go shuang shuang

hahaha
SC
good seafood at suan nathong. just tell cab driver "see yat meng chai". the "yum sam krob" and "kor gai tord" is the best i tried so far. aroi mak!
Old 09-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Seems that this month is 'Expose' month.
might as well tell others where to eat after going to carnation. must say the food in carnation not bad too. but like SC say go nathong must sit outside and enjoy the live band.

there is a love hotel located near carnation too. only got thai signage outside. excellent place where you can drive your car in and park in the garage. there will be someone to pull a curtain over the entrance so on one knows. super discreet place.
Old 09-08-2003, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Malenna Massage Parlour (New)

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
might as well tell others where to eat after going to carnation. must say the food in carnation not bad too. but like SC say go nathong must sit outside and enjoy the live band.

there is a love hotel located near carnation too. only got thai signage outside. excellent place where you can drive your car in and park in the garage. there will be someone to pull a curtain over the entrance so on one knows. super discreet place.
hahahahah i know kekekekeke opposite got one big billards saloon....
Old 09-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walan you also have knowledge of underground brothels. Sibei power.
its just a love hotel... have to BYO. pu yings not included.
Old 21-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Dear brothers,
Bangkok is not my place for cheoging, but once, I was there for business. Being alone, I decided to walk abt in the city after hours, not by taxi or walk, just around city areas. I come across the shops where there are many aunties sitting out there asking "body massage?" Well, being only the first time there, me dare not go in, for fear that it might be "black shop".

For those more experienced, can advice if these shops are safe? will you be ripped off? Or they will quote a price and ask for more later after that? any comments? Thanks!
Old 21-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by newyorker88
Dear brothers,
Bangkok is not my place for cheoging, but once, I was there for business. Being alone, I decided to walk abt in the city after hours, not by taxi or walk, just around city areas. I come across the shops where there are many aunties sitting out there asking "body massage?" Well, being only the first time there, me dare not go in, for fear that it might be "black shop".

For those more experienced, can advice if these shops are safe? will you be ripped off? Or they will quote a price and ask for more later after that? any comments? Thanks!
Yooss bro bkk so big...which part of the city...you mention bussiness trip...... i think it must be around silom if i not wrong...maybe is patpong hummmmm you will get rip off if you are a first timer.
Old 21-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, at the heart of the city, near MBK, me live in Princess at that time... Patpong? heard it is a red light district.... Well, thanks for the info, will be more careful next time I go down..
Old 22-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by newyorker88
Yup, at the heart of the city, near MBK, me live in Princess at that time... Patpong? heard it is a red light district.... Well, thanks for the info, will be more careful next time I go down..
skip patpong... take a cab to thanon ratchada and start chionging... guarantee more fun.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread