The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
55555 bro ahtecklim.. u come den we can party ma 5555... lets party!! 5555
Ya but if no party is arranged , its just like any other normal day? Then there is no point to specifically go there mah? I rather drink at kopi tiam and go Pattaya at my own time own target?

Fix party at GF la. I promise you I buy ticket tonite if party on the 11st sept. If not I otang you one barfine! Bro Soi 6 become referee for this bet!
Old 01-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
How you can be old bird? You go back always become sick chicken...

And you chickened out too from my mamasan...
ok this time confirm I barfine her hahaha see you soon my brother you need anything from Singapore???????
Old 01-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They trying to change Pattaya from a sex to a family city How many ministers/mafias pockets will be affected and how many will benefit from this.....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/poli...ean-up-its-act
There is a more sinister reason behind it than let out. I was in Korat recently for a Tri-Nation joint exercise and what I heard from my Thai counterparts was that General O-Chan used to be the Commander of the 2nd Infantry Division which covers the eastern part of Thailand including Pattaya. While he was in charge it was happy days for him & his men as they have a hand in every money making aspect from the region. When he was posted out, his men lost control of the businesses to the foreign mafia and triads and now he is taking the opportunity to regain control from them. We should not have to worry as the bars and whatnots will still be there for us to enjoy as the targets are the foreign criminal syndicates and not the tourists or mongers.

The ones who should worry are the business owners and wanted fugitives.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
55555 bro ahtecklim.. u come den we can party ma 5555... lets party!! 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ya but if no party is arranged , its just like any other normal day? Then there is no point to specifically go there mah? I rather drink at kopi tiam and go Pattaya at my own time own target?

Fix party at GF la. I promise you I buy ticket tonite if party on the 11st sept. If not I otang you one barfine! Bro Soi 6 become referee for this bet!

Last call.....................
Old 02-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Last call.....................
Bro ahtecklim, i do not know wat type of party u r refering to, i juz wanna meet friends n i dun mind buying drinks too.. i dun need any party or make it like a big issue when im there.. i always prefer a quieter way of doing thing. Thxs alot
Old 02-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
There is a more sinister reason behind it than let out. I....rry are the business owners and wanted fugitives.
Makes sense - this is after all still Thailand!

On the other hand, similar "clean-ups" are happening elsewhere - ie Phuket, koh Samui etc - what are the chances that the general really is just trying to bring back the luster of Thailand as a great tourist destination? Something which had been eroded badly by allowing all these local factions and criminal organizations to run rampant unchecked.

Just pondering

SEAJ
Old 02-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
pangsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is a more sinister reason behind it than let out. I was in Korat recently for a Tri-Nation joint exercise and what I heard from my Thai counterparts was that General O-Chan used to be the Commander of the 2nd Infantry Division which covers the eastern part of Thailand including Pattaya. While he was in charge it was happy days for him & his men as they have a hand in every money making aspect from the region. When he was posted out, his men lost control of the businesses to the foreign mafia and triads and now he is taking the opportunity to regain control from them. We should not have to worry as the bars and whatnots will still be there for us to enjoy as the targets are the foreign criminal syndicates and not the tourists or mongers.

The ones who should worry are the business owners and wanted fugitives.
Hi bros, I agree with your view on the overall situation in Pattaya. The new government will ensure the night life of Pattaya will continue to bring tourists' money for the city and the central government. I just returned from Pattaya and Bangkok. The night is as enjoyable as before. It is also safe. Cheers.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
ok this time confirm I barfine her hahaha see you soon my brother you need anything from Singapore???????
A packet of Maggi Mee curry would be greatly appreciated..
Old 02-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
A packet of Maggi Mee curry would be greatly appreciated..
Not enough lah, a carton or two will be much better and can last a bit longer until the next delivery come.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Not enough lah, a carton or two will be much better and can last a bit longer until the next delivery come.
If you are bringing in a carton of it make sure you unwrap the packaging otherwise will kenna tax by the customs.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was in Korat recently for a Tri-Nation joint exercise and what I heard from my Thai counterparts was that .........
Pi..... khun pen ta-haan ah?
Old 02-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Chim chim enough mah..
Old 02-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Pi..... khun pen ta-haan ah?
Korat is airbase..

I was there too a few days ago..but just passing by..stopped at a creepy hotel with creepy fat ladies hanging out at the nearby 7-11 with their pimp. The nearby massage place was no better either. The karaoke place near the hotel had 2 old ladies and another creepy looking ladyboy sitting outside. A bit disappointing knowing what Korat actually has to offer.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
pangsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya at Night

IMHO, I prefer Pattaya to Bangkok for night life. Pattaya is throbbing with energy at night. Life is never dull for brothers. We are spoiled with choices.

One could start with the Walking Street which is roughly the area between Soi 13 to Soi 16 in the southern part of Pattaya. There are many Ago go bars, massage parlours and hotels. We could see bar girls dancing topless or in nude in some bars. After the preview, we could check with a girl on her rates for one shot and overnight. After paying for the drinks for yourself and the girls and the bar fine for bring the girl out, you could bring her back to your hotel. It is advisable to use condom as the spread of STi is a lot more serious in Thai cities than in Singapore. It is also advisable to ask the girl to register with the hotel reception and leave her ID there so that she would not try to do fancy things to you.

There are many soapy massage parlours at the Walking Street. My personal preferences are Rasputin and Sabai Room which are in different areas. The charges vary with age, beauty and body of the girls which could be in the multiples of thousand Bahts. It is likely that the manager will charge a higher price for the foreigners. I managed to get a discount from the manger after talking to him in a mixture of Teochew and Mandarin. The parlours open at about 4pm but most angpais could come in between 7 to 8 PM.

If you have the time, the ladyboys shows of Tiffany and Alcaza are world class performance. Advanced booking is recommended.

Pattaya is about 150 km away from Bangkok. There are direct buses and taxis services from the Bangkok city or airports to Pattaya.

Do have fun brothers!

Any kind soul to up my points from 39 to 40? I would return favour with 3 points upon the successful gaining the power.

Last edited by pangsc; 04-09-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangsc View Post
Pattaya at Night
Any kind soul to up me from 39 to 40 points? I will return 3 points upon successful gaining of power. Thanks a lot!
ok up u
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1