The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

She asks me to face up, I turn. Face to face she glides on me. Her boobs are so comforting while I use both of my palms to grab her ask, squeezing hard but its too slippery, and slid my fingers in between her ass.....fingering her....wow beautiful...her pussy keeps on brushing , so close, almost but not penetrating her pussy....my penis head always hit her pussy lips while she glides down....

she turn over and position herself on the opposite direction, with her legs on my legs facing up....gliding up and down....
Again, her pussy will glide on my penis, pushing my penis up while her ass is massaging the back of my penis. When she glides up and down again, this time I position my aim and secretly using my thumb, I push down my bro a little and accidently glide in at least 2 inche with her letting a soft moan and quickly remove her self...and she says...no no no...thats naughty.....but the feeling was heaven....smooth nuru massage with accidentally inserting your penis into her vagina during the gliding...arrgh...what a wonderful feel....

After she finish, we had only an hour. She says no nuru sex this time, but if you call me to your hotel next time, maybe I can think about it.....hahah....will return to try at my own place next time.....

Try Shogun....its good. If you like my FR, pls up my points as a appreciation.

I try also at Kremlin Spa after Shogun.....
Old 30-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DelPiero10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,
i am staying at holiday inn galleria now, any interesting happening around? This thread dont have much info around this area. Feel free to PM me too.
Thanks alot!
Old 30-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
makati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
She asks me to face up, I turn. Face to face she glides on me. Her boobs are so comforting while I use both of my palms to grab her ask, squeezing hard but its too slippery, and slid my fingers in between her ass.....fingering her....wow beautiful...her pussy keeps on brushing , so close, almost but not penetrating her pussy....my penis head always hit her pussy lips while she glides down....

she turn over and position herself on the opposite direction, with her legs on my legs facing up....gliding up and down....
Again, her pussy will glide on my penis, pushing my penis up while her ass is massaging the back of my penis. When she glides up and down again, this time I position my aim and secretly using my thumb, I push down my bro a little and accidently glide in at least 2 inche with her letting a soft moan and quickly remove her self...and she says...no no no...thats naughty.....but the feeling was heaven....smooth nuru massage with accidentally inserting your penis into her vagina during the gliding...arrgh...what a wonderful feel....

After she finish, we had only an hour. She says no nuru sex this time, but if you call me to your hotel next time, maybe I can think about it.....hahah....will return to try at my own place next time.....

Try Shogun....its good. If you like my FR, pls up my points as a appreciation.

I try also at Kremlin Spa after Shogun.....
Bro so no happy ending? How to tahan after going thru all those? Haha
Old 31-08-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makati View Post
lol

somewhere he missed the action
Old 31-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makati View Post
That's the Pinoy version of Thailand's Kapoo massage
No sex... only HJ.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Only HJ.....sex depends on individual girl. Probably if you r her loyal clients, maybe she will.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

After Shogun, went to Kremlin at Quezon Avenue.

Room : P2200
Tips : P2000

Duration : 90 mins, FJ/BJ

You can choose girls at Economy Class 2nd Floor or Business Suite at 3rd Floor. I go for the Business Suite. TTL approx 100 girls I think.
Girls quality average, FJ is good. Room and interior decor is really great, follow Russion style. Suite room ? Can choose Vladimir Putin.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After Shogun, went to Kremlin at Quezon Avenue.

Room : P2200
Tips : P2000

Duration : 90 mins, FJ/BJ

You can choose girls at Economy Class 2nd Floor or Business Suite at 3rd Floor. I go for the Business Suite. TTL approx 100 girls I think.
Girls quality average, FJ is good. Room and interior decor is really great, follow Russion style. Suite room ? Can choose Vladimir Putin.
Thnks bro for the continued info on message places ,
Cheers
Old 02-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh man, that sounds good, im wondering near ayala ave and makati ave junction any good massage location with special??
Old 03-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
oh man, that sounds good, im wondering near ayala ave and makati ave junction any good massage location with special??
if you are into in call, you will be spoilt for choices in that area ..'alas the famous MP in Makati area was shut down/raided last year..
Old 03-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Makati ave more popular for FLs, Agogo bars.....but for massage with extras, you can only find HJ unless the glass mirror type(close down I think). There are a few in Kamagong area for massage with HJ, damage is P600/HR for massage and P1000 for HJ but not great. A Masssuer Chinese Filipino, 25 MILF, HJ also sucks, I thought maybe because of the sleazy ambient, so I decide to ask her the next day to massage me in the room in my hotel Mandarin. But this time I told her I dont want a HJ, lets have sex instead. I drop the idea when she quoted P5000. Of course I can bargain but it just turn me off. So , massage in Makati has never been a great experience to me. I normally call the outcall (I've given the no)...satisfyting, direct without over charging. If I really wanna cheong in Makati, I normally go to Burgos (expensive) or Clubs to look for FLs. I do that sometimes when the traffic to Pasay is too heavy. If you have time, just go to Pasay, worth every penny. I spend only P6000 which includes :
- tips to waiter
- tips to SYTs GRO (sex included)
- tips to Manager
- 3 pilsen and 3 red horse + Plater of Chicken Wings
- I fuck her on KTV sofa, on the table, against the wall, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all you can imagine (I have 3 hours, you can extend every hour only P600). If you want to barfine whole night - P6000 (which is cheaper than Burgos and similar to Edsa, but better quality.

So you cannot can this rate in Makati Burgos. So if you have time, travel a little further and you can find gems.

All the clubs in Pasay has different charges. PM me if you want to know this KTV.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My experience at Pegasus :

Lady drink : P1200/hour
Food + Beer P1500-P3000, I normally drink Pilsen.
Average nightly damage P8000-P15000 depending how many hours you spend inside.

Normally the GROs are very tall and pretty, a few Filipino actress/TV Model were scouted from here before.

Fuck a virgin from here before. But I spend many days here. Imagine the amount of money you spend in Pegasus.

If you want to have fun, dont go to Pegasus. Its more to if you have cash and want some model like pretty girl, then this is the place.

There are a few KTVs at Quezon avenue worth checking out : Classmate and Heartbeat.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

90% of Pegasus GRO cannot barfine, you have to earn their trust and make personal arrangement.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
90% of Pegasus GRO cannot barfine, you have to earn their trust and make personal arrangement.
Bro ! Keep up good work of contributing to this board !
Cheers
Old 06-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
wizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Cool for the information.

Will be in Pasig area the following week for a few days. Will try out Shogun, Kremlin and the KTV places you mentioned. If you have more to share, can PM you about it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1