The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
otitito is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: phuket

Hey bros,

I'm going to phuket with my friends on 26-28 Sep, looking for bar / club. where should I go?

in the second day, we would like to have massage/ spa?

sorry for many questions. looking forward to the trip.
Old 31-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by otitito View Post
Hey bros,

I'm going to phuket with my friends on 26-28 Sep, looking for bar / club. where should I go?

in the second day, we would like to have massage/ spa?

sorry for many questions. looking forward to the trip.
Where are you staying??? And dun be lazy.. lots of bros here has taken their time to write FR here on where to club, massage, fish for ladies etc.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

HELLO bros,

End my 4days / 3 nights phuket tour and travelled back to sillypore on sunday. Mainly we were at patong in Banglah street. But the girls is fun and friendly. Please skip the russian bar lol

For my honest points of view, I prefer cebu or angeles city in terms of gogo bars. Phuket is much more for shopping, food and sight seeing.

For sex, for the 3days, I paid 2800 bhat barfine for first day, fair skin and pretty babe from Insan where she work the bar beside suzy wong, slim and fair skin young syt from the bar beside hollywood for 3k bhat and from the we chat apps girls for 4k bhat. Service wise, they are good maybe I still young and yummy hahahah

Please do not book plymra resort cos every time , when we bring girl , we will be charge extra 500 bhat. But definitely, I will explore more. I had superd fun ahhaha

Last edited by kawabanga; 01-09-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: add in
Old 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
HELLO bros,

End my 4days / 3 nights phuket tour and travelled back to sillypore on sunday. Mainly we were at patong in Banglah street. But the girls is fun and friendly. Please skip the russian bar lol

For my honest points of view, I prefer cebu or angeles city in terms of gogo bars. Phuket is much more for shopping, food and sight seeing.

For sex, for the 3days, I paid 2800 bhat barfine for first day, fair skin and pretty babe from Insan where she work the bar beside suzy wong, slim and fair skin young syt from the bar beside hollywood for 3k bhat and from the we chat apps girls for 4k bhat. Service wise, they are good maybe I still young and yummy hahahah

Please do not book plymra resort cos every time , when we bring girl , we will be charge extra 500 bhat. But definitely, I will explore more. I had superd fun ahhaha
Thanks for taking the effort to write FR.

Good to hear you pick up a SYT at Suzy Wong at below 3k.

Do research more on GF hotels... There is lots of better hotel that do not charge
Old 03-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
HELLO bros,

End my 4days / 3 nights phuket tour and travelled back to sillypore on sunday. Mainly we were at patong in Banglah street. But the .....at. But definitely, I will explore more. I had superd fun ahhaha
Good to see that you landed with both feet on the ground.

Kudos/congrats!

SEAJ
Old 03-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Better plan your trips now as the high season officially starts on the 1st oct.
Airfare, hotel car rents etc, including fl prices will go up. In town the rise is lesser.
Sanook.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
kraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going down Phuket tomorrow Sat, 6 Sept and leave on Mon, 8 Sept. Any bro can bring me around to have fun?

Trying to avoid Patong and wanna try out Phuket town instead. Anyone can bring me along?

Hows the weather and the crowd there, both town and Patong?
Old 05-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

I will be going to phuket sat 6th to mon 8th.. staying near patong beach area... how do you guys normally go to the hotel near patong beach from the airport? take cab? how much and how long it take?

Any bro there too?

Thanks

Last edited by lynex123; 06-09-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Typo for date
Old 08-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
I will be going to phuket sat 6th to mon 8th.. staying near patong beach area... how do you guys normally go to the hotel near patong beach from the airport? take cab? how much and how long it take?

Any bro there too?

Thanks
Just reached Phuket. I arranged for hotel transfer.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post

Any bro there too?

Thanks
Pick airport taxi, about 500 bhat for the trip to patong beach hotel area. For return, ask your hotel to help u book? Take about half hr to 45min i think. depending on traffic and location.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I stuck in hotel with SO can't go out. Damn sian. Want to check out christin also cannot

But yest went cabaret....the ladyboys look better than some girls..haha
Old 09-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
I stuck in hotel with SO can't go out. Damn sian. Want to check out christin also cannot

But yest went cabaret....the ladyboys look better than some girls..haha
you din't miss too much. i went christine twice and was soooooo dissappointed. and not to mention, they keep budging for tips at the end.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
you din't miss too much. i went christine twice and was soooooo dissappointed. and not to mention, they keep budging for tips at the end.
Ah ok I better give it a miss then.
I wonder if hotel spa give specials.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
Just reached Phuket. I arranged for hotel transfer.
When you get there, you can BOOK a car with driver the whole day for about 600 to 800 bhat : depending on size of vehicle. The driver will follow you the whole day and bring you whereever you want. When going back to airport or rearching, you can call. PM me if you need a driver's contact. i got this when i was there last dec. V good. used two times already
Old 09-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
When you get there, you can BOOK a car with driver the whole day for about 600 to 800 bhat : depending on size of vehicle. The driver will follow you the whole day and bring you whereever you want. When going back to airport or rearching, you can call. PM me if you need a driver's contact. i got this when i was there last dec. V good. used two times already
600-800 bhat per day for car AND driver? I can't even rent just a car for 600!
Will he insist on taking you to certain places or will he be willing to just go where you want him to go ie sightseeing, to the beach, golf etc?

Yes please do pm me the contact - with much thanks beforehand.
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1