The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ You must be looking at a mirror at the Exchange
Cannot be.... cause that guy has a pony tail while I hairless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrod View Post
Im sorry if i offended anyone or phrased my words wrongly, looking for me and introducing sales to them, I dun earn anything.
Nothing to apologise.... we are just curious what is the point of troubling u? All sales rep in Gclub are to please the customers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozz View Post
Will b goin bkk nxt wk.Any recommendations?
What u want? No detail, how others help u? U need recommendation on hotel, transport, restaurant, shopping center, library?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
55555... likewise bro naemlo says, stick a US100 on ur forehead, the sale rep n waitress will automatic serve u real well even if is ur first visit to Gclubs haha.. kidding.. appreciate ur helpfulness...
So u planned 1 assault for your next trip?
Old 30-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro for not stating the intention.looking for massage,disco n places which can bring gal back.
Old 30-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LOL... why are u guys so offensive for? its just introducing sales to them thats all... -.- chill out dudes... i know u guys are pros and since ppl offered help to intro den i just intro myself as well... whats wrong with that man... -.- seriously lol
Quote:
Im sorry if i offended anyone or phrased my words wrongly, looking for me and introducing sales to them, I dun earn anything. I just thought of introducing because im frequent there and this particular sales takes care of everything for me and service is very good as well. Bros that wanna go there are mainly for the purpose of fun and pleasure so I thought i'd help by giving some advice. I apologise if ive ever offended anyone at all.
Bro......mai emo leh...no apologies needed lah.....like wat Prof Naemlo said...at G Clubs...as long as u show them ENOUGH money.....u wan Sales to lick ur balls also they will wan (even if first time walk in). They r in it for the moolah....

But ur thought of offering was nice, although u left urself in a position tat may let people suspect....see tat u kena flamed quite abit on points.....upzzz u back my miserable 2 beer pints.....
Old 31-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lovethai88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was zapped to negative points for my 2 posts? Not aware of the disputes between some of the samsters but I am certainly not a clone like you said. Being said, for the one who zapped me 5 times and said I was a clone, if u are in Bangkok now, would buy u a drink if u would rather meet up. For bros who are here, can meet up tomorrow perhaps?
Old 31-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

So u planned 1 assault for your next trip?
Sure y not.. 5555.. mayb try other Gclubs... dun always go The Pimp.. will keep u update.... 55555
Old 31-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Sure y not.. 5555.. mayb try other Gclubs... dun always go The Pimp.. will keep u update.... 55555
Ya pimp is boring.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Ya pimp is boring.
If Pimp boring, then should try Mitu LB Massage. Any Bros tried so far?
Old 01-09-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Definitely would recommend Monte Carlo ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpk1rkhgew...05.01.mp4?dl=0

Enjoy the delights ...
WOw... sweet looking girls... nice sharing
Old 01-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
WOw... sweet looking girls... nice sharing
You can view more of the gal photos from their facebook site.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol. Im really a lurker. After 3 over years. This is my first post. Anyway, im looking for a few samsters to join me at the pimp. I will be at bkk on 17sept onwards. And i will report for attendance on 17 itself. I will open 4 bottles which will be on me. But the girls, is at own damages. Please pm me if interested or need any further info. Anyway i will be sitting at the table or sofa area unless huge demand for room. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to join me and one brother to go g-club tonight? Probably villa or pimp. Pm me ur whatsapp or contact nos if interested.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Anyone want to join me and one brother to go g-club tonight? Probably villa or pimp. Pm me ur whatsapp or contact nos if interested.
U still can login to SBF... I reached home, knocked out.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
U still can login to SBF... I reached home, knocked out.
old alr....
Old 07-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
perogol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let me know if any1 going to pimp between 10-13/sept.. would like to join..
Old 07-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
old alr....
This I agree...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread