The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

anyone has a driver on hand. i might need it soon.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sdog21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to cigocigo for a great tour of Bandung!
Old 18-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks to CigoCigo! You are really bapak bandar! He really helped me provide valuable information and provided gd memories of Bandung as both a cheong and tourist place to take home! If only I had the chance to meet you in person to ktv hahaha.. Next time i hope!
Old 30-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

My virgin field report on Bandung

1st thought in Bandung was to explore paskal hyper square and Venetian
I always thought paskal is a mall and venetian is one of the many shops in a mall

Paskal is actually just a place name and Venetian is one of the units there and besides Venetian KTV

To bros whom wanna chiong there, please note in Bandung, all fun activity close at 12 midnight due to the law there I think

And to bros whom wanna chiong venetian Spa, the last order is 10.30
I took a cab reach there at 10.40 thinking still got one hour to play, but was told they cannot accept customer anymore

Sibei dulan come all the way for nothing. Complain to my taxi driver. Although we got problem understanding due to his limited English but we as men got common understanding and of course by tipping him handsomely too helps as well. Money talks in Bandung.

He took me 1st, a tour of Braga Street where there are many pubs there and finally I saw some angmo there

Funny enough, the whole day in Bandung I did not see a single angmo at all

But the place I think not very safe cause I saw many ginnas a really big group like 10-15 loiltering around so being alone I never go down. Den we went to the junction of ABC street, where there are few streetwalkers besides the road. Was told the pick up rate is 300k Rupiah and can check in nearby mortel at hourly rate .

After this we went to Saritem where wow its really eye-opener. Before reaching, the taxidriver actually change from his T-shirt to batik shirt. It scared me a bit cause looks like not very safe if need to be like that. Being new to this place, I request the taxidriver to walk with me. We part at the side street and immediately the taxidriver was approached by an OKT. And after explaining our intention the OKT bought us to the inner lane (think of Petain in Singapore) where there are around 2-8 girls in each house sitting around. Some look very young. Can bros confirm the legal age in Indonesia? was told its 17.

After visiting a number of house , took a pretty indo whom look more mature but whom spoke zero English. The cost there range from 300k-500k rupiah and you must also pay room rental around 50-100k. The room very basic like Petain, only cold water, not even shower head, just a hose.

Don't expect any GFE/Cat bath etc / Massage, esp if u no speak their language. The hygienic level seems low here so I opted to caps on for BJ even, and use my own caps. Believe its 20-30 mins one shot like our Thailand house in Geylang. She was clean shaven and hardworking , just bad communication. And the room quite sucky really, like hostel kind.

All this while, the taxi driver was waiting for me outside of course. Though the whole experience not as enjoyable compared to macau la
Old 30-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
My virgin field report on Bandung

1st thought in Bandung was to explore paskal hyper square and Venetian
I always thought paskal is a mall and venetian is one of the many shops in a mall

Paskal is actually just a place name and Venetian is one of the units there and besides Venetian KTV

To bros whom wanna chiong there, please note in Bandung, all fun activity close at 12 midnight due to the law there I think

And to bros whom wanna chiong venetian Spa, the last order is 10.30
I took a cab reach there at 10.40 thinking still got one hour to play, but was told they cannot accept customer anymore

Sibei dulan come all the way for nothing. Complain to my taxi driver. Although we got problem understanding due to his limited English but we as men got common understanding and of course by tipping him handsomely too helps as well. Money talks in Bandung.

He took me 1st, a tour of Braga Street where there are many pubs there and finally I saw some angmo there

Funny enough, the whole day in Bandung I did not see a single angmo at all

But the place I think not very safe cause I saw many ginnas a really big group like 10-15 loiltering around so being alone I never go down. Den we went to the junction of ABC street, where there are few streetwalkers besides the road. Was told the pick up rate is 300k Rupiah and can check in nearby mortel at hourly rate .

After this we went to Saritem where wow its really eye-opener. Before reaching, the taxidriver actually change from his T-shirt to batik shirt. It scared me a bit cause looks like not very safe if need to be like that. Being new to this place, I request the taxidriver to walk with me. We part at the side street and immediately the taxidriver was approached by an OKT. And after explaining our intention the OKT bought us to the inner lane (think of Petain in Singapore) where there are around 2-8 girls in each house sitting around. Some look very young. Can bros confirm the legal age in Indonesia? was told its 17.

After visiting a number of house , took a pretty indo whom look more mature but whom spoke zero English. The cost there range from 300k-500k rupiah and you must also pay room rental around 50-100k. The room very basic like Petain, only cold water, not even shower head, just a hose.

Don't expect any GFE/Cat bath etc / Massage, esp if u no speak their language. The hygienic level seems low here so I opted to caps on for BJ even, and use my own caps. Believe its 20-30 mins one shot like our Thailand house in Geylang. She was clean shaven and hardworking , just bad communication. And the room quite sucky really, like hostel kind.

All this while, the taxi driver was waiting for me outside of course. Though the whole experience not as enjoyable compared to macau la
Saritem actually has nice clean room with aircon, lcd and hot shower. Guess taxi driver took you to the wrong hostel, but then again I'm guessing it was late so not many options available due to 1 am restriction.
Legal age is 18 CMIIW.

Hopefully your next trip would be better
Old 30-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozzz View Post
any bros here know Pandora health executive spa offers full services?
They do offer full service, but very limited choice of girls. DC is around 300-400k, paid to the girl directly, and you need to choose at least VIP room CMIIW.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Saritem actually has nice clean room with aircon, lcd and hot shower. Guess taxi driver took you to the wrong hostel, but then again I'm guessing it was late so not many options available due to 1 am restriction.
Legal age is 18 CMIIW.

Hopefully your next trip would be better
Actually is Saritem a legal house or ?
And what's CMIIW ?
Old 31-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
And what's CMIIW ?
god people are either stupid or lazy the time it takes to ask that question ask uncle google http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cmiiw
Old 31-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
And what's CMIIW ?
The only thing that's legal are pure massage spas and ktv. Any full service spas is actually violating their permit.
Old 31-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Cigo, I will call on you on the next trip.. I went to Broadway last Monday..
Old 04-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mini FR

So two weeks ago, there was this private event party happening in new illvsion and I took part in it. Party was a success, pretty wild with mini games and shows, and while I was at it, I decided to take a new babe in illvsion. Her name is Catherine, and surprisingly she could speak a bit mandarin. She mentioned she had an ex-chinese boyfriend so that's how she managed to learn a thing or two in mandarin.

Anyways, back to business. We chit chat a bit before went to the room, and started the main course.

Here's the summary
Face : 7
Body : 7,5
BJ : 7,5
FJ : 8

Total DC : 900k - 50k discount (Platinum class) exclude drinks, tips etc.

After we finished our main course, we headed back to the lounge to enjoy the party.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornedog is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys. What's the cost like in Venetian ? Planning to go
Old 06-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornedog View Post
Hi guys. What's the cost like in Venetian ? Planning to go
Venetian Spa is

Jasmine : 680k
Rose : 910k
Tulip : 1,010k

All prices are including tax; food and beverage are not included.

Tipping is not necessary, but if you wish to tip please don't tip too much
Old 10-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasondonovan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Mini FR

So two weeks ago, there was this private event party happening in new illvsion and I took part in it. Party was a success, pretty wild with mini games and shows, and while I was at it, I decided to take a new babe in illvsion. Her name is Catherine, and surprisingly she could speak a bit mandarin. She mentioned she had an ex-chinese boyfriend so that's how she managed to learn a thing or two in mandarin.

Anyways, back to business. We chit chat a bit before went to the room, and started the main course.

Here's the summary
Face : 7
Body : 7,5
BJ : 7,5
FJ : 8

Total DC : 900k - 50k discount (Platinum class) exclude drinks, tips etc.

After we finished our main course, we headed back to the lounge to enjoy the party.
nice one .. illvsion on fire now days lately
Old 10-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondonovan View Post
nice one .. illvsion on fire now days lately
What is Illvision and where it is...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1