The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
To me, if she is sweet n pretty, fair or not still the same pussy. There r, in Pegasus, ......

U mind her??

steady lah....u sure know what type I'm referring to.
share leh. where is she from?

pegasus quite ex right?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wisescan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
steady lah....u sure know what type I'm referring to.
share leh. where is she from?

pegasus quite ex right?
Hi bro naemlo,

where is this pegasus located ?? planning to go bkk mid jan06..btw is the new nataree open.many thks..
Old 11-12-2005, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99

If you want those chio massage gers from Mei Hua/VIP/Subway. You can either book their time out. The rest is how you want to play/neg with her. The price is up to you.

Again, there are pro and con. So you decide yourself. hee hee

Hi tirak bro, like to know more about book their time out from such oil massage place.

I have been to Subway.... plenty of girls in the line up. So what is the deal of taking a girl from there for LT ? Do you have similar experience to share ?
Old 11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wisescan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz to share my experience, if I fancy e girl after massage. will just give her my contact nos. or room no. or even wait for her after work, thus u save on "buying out" her time. the LT price u can even negotiate with her first. happy cheongin..
Old 12-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Hi tirak bro, like to know more about book their time out from such oil massage place.

I have been to Subway.... plenty of girls in the line up. So what is the deal of taking a girl from there for LT ? Do you have similar experience to share ?
Please refer to TV reply too. Last time, I went to massage at VIP. I went in about 7pm I think so. So I went for 2 hrs massage. I told her I want her to company me. She told me just pay the rest of the working hours. I think I paid 700 bahts in total including the massage. I went to her house after that near Huei Kwang. The next day, she asked me whether can pay for her working hrs today also. I really like her. So I paid $1500 for the whole day. She told me she will spend the next 2days with me in return. That time, she and I went to Pattaya with a group of friends. Until now, I still can't forget her. Especially, the photos I had taken with her in Pattaya. I even extended my stay in BKK because of her.

Another experience. I went to subway for massage. Her tag no is "186". I got her no also. Upfront, I told I want to book her the next day. She asked me why not today, why tomorrow. I told her I'm tired today. I want to sleep alone. The next day, I did call her. But I didn't said book her during the conversation. Cos I'm at Glass Home (Meng Chai) having party with friends. After that, My friends decided to call it a day, go back and rest. I called her about 1am. She came over to my room from her home (Intramara). I didn't neg any prices with her. I will gave her based on her attitude until the morning. Her attitude is good. Too bad the next day, I will be leaving BKK early morning. If not, she will accompany until afternoon. So I didn't have enough cash. So I went to withdrew $2500 and I gave it to her.

I have another experience with Area 51 HQ in Soi Cowboy. Refer the thread. You will know which ger I'm talking about.

End of the day, It is still the chemistry between you and the gers. If she like you, she is willing to accompany you. Pay less or more depend on you how you treated her.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

I only offered to do it once for a girl in Nadia.

That time morning i call her and ask her is she working, she said yes. Then I say if buy her hours, how much will it costs. That time calculated was to buy from 2pm to 12am and i think about 1000++ baht, but she say if she don't go work, only need to pay 500baht

Then she say she will not go work and I went to her home on that day. Next day when she back to work, I paid 2 hours for a massage and then we had sex in the rm. After that I wanted to pay her but she say she dun want. Then I said the money was for her to pay her fines for not turning up for work the day before. She say she will only take 500baht, and not take more, cos the fine for the day before was only 500baht.

So really got many versions. If the girl feel comfortable with you, she will not want u to pay a lot also.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the useful info and advise, gentlemen. You guys just made my day.

I am thinking to pick an oily girl rather than a go-go or beer bar girl and take her out LT for a few days. Need an interesting companion for an out town trip. Any other suggestions are also welcomed.

Thank you again.

Knowntender
Old 12-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
She say she will only take 500baht, and not take more, cos the fine for the day before was only 500baht.

So really got many versions. If the girl feel comfortable with you, she will not want u to pay a lot also.

SC
Ya bro SC, I think I have ever heard that the fine is 500 bahts. But she must work dun know what days per month. So I also don't bother some much. Like what you had said, there are so many versions. Can't be bother. hahaha.

Bro Knowntender, Just make sure she don't treat you like a fool or ATM. So long you are happy with the companion. hahaha.
Old 13-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows where is the 'no hands restaurant'?
anyone have expeirence to share?
I'll be in bangkok next week and i'm planning to check out this type of restaurant. Wah..can rabba while eating...hmm..just wondering how far can the rabba go in such places?
will appreciate any experiences shared
Old 14-12-2005, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
KNN, for each girl, you have to pay 720 Baht for her to "feed" you and she's fully clothed in Cheongsum hor.... not sexy dress or whatever for you to do wonders.

Then there's the cost of the food, if I can remember correctly has 3 set menu at 3,000 Baht, 4,000 Baht and 5,000 Baht... or was it 4,000 Baht, 5,000 Baht and 6,000 Baht?

Anyway, when we saw the charges, might as well book a girl to the hotel room and call room service.
'No Hands Restaurant' is basically for those who want to eat and getting feed. If they think of roaming around while eating and getting the specials, other place is definitely better than there many times.
Old 14-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
anyone knows where is the 'no hands restaurant'?
anyone have expeirence to share?

Agree with Mr TV, it is a waste of money n time. To be fed, will cost us each abt 3000 or 4000B. I rather eat by myself, n get a ger to bonk for the night.

TV n I initally very eager to go to that place, we took a taxi n TV explained to the driver in Thai abt no hand n eat.... knn the driver also dunno where, brought us around BKK but in the end we reached the destination. We look through the menu, n asked abt the pricing, too expensive. In end we left n ate in Ratchada if I dun remember wrongly n costed TV abt 1000B.

My colleagues had been there. They told me, waste of money n food sucks. This is a good place to entertain customers n pay by company. The meal costed them more than 10K.
Old 14-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
TV n I initally very eager to go to that place, we took a taxi n TV explained to the driver in Thai abt no hand n eat.... knn the driver also dunno where, brought us around BKK but in the end we reached the destination. We look through the menu, n asked abt the pricing, too expensive. In end we left n ate in Ratchada if I dun remember wrongly n costed TV abt 1000B.
There's one call "GALAXY" just along Rama 4 road. Its just beside Surawong Road. If you travel along Surawong towards Rama4 junction, turn left towards Wat Hua Lamphong, its just around 500M ahead on the left. There's a big Neo Signboard saying "GALAXY restaurant"...
Never dined there myself cos I did my maths like u guys did and think its not worth...
Old 14-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
There's one call "GALAXY" just along Rama 4 road.

Yes, we went there.
Old 14-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Then there's the cost of the food, if I can remember correctly has 3 set menu at 3,000 Baht, 4,000 Baht and 5,000 Baht... or was it 4,000 Baht, 5,000 Baht and 6,000 Baht?
KNN tis type of price I can go Hwaykwang eat more than 100 times
Old 14-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
KNN tis type of price I can go Hwaykwang eat more than 100 times

Your makan place limited to HwayKwang n your entertainment limited to CM2, Rao2 n Poisedon?? Your accomodation limited to P's palace???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread