The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 13
notmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to beholdnotmyname is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I have 4 hours to kill in Shanghai airport. Any recommendation of spa or massage nearby? Has anyone tried the spa at Ramada Shanghai airport hotel?
Old 20-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
yup bro, my pics are the same as the real person..
this i must say, his girls looks the same as photo enjoyed my night with his girls...
Old 20-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmyname View Post
I have 4 hours to kill in Shanghai airport. Any recommendation of spa or massage nearby? Has anyone tried the spa at Ramada Shanghai airport hotel?
4 hours too short.....

to exit and enter custom takes about 1hr to 2hr
train 2 way takes about 1hr to 2 hr

you'll miss your flight
Old 23-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was in Xinghe Sauna a few days ago - it has moved upscale. Girls are now presented
in an open fishbowl room, and a very nice selection it was. However, prices have now
moved upscale as well - they now have the girls coded A, T, and 2 other letters.
Prices are 880 for the lowest, 980 for the next, 1280 for third level, and 1780 for
the highest. My first choice turned out to be a 1780 girl, I decided too much, and went
with an 880 one, who left me very, very satisfied.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sugartse950120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
no news.. last heard her H-cups landed on Shenzhen..
Do she retire ? When do she retire? As I find that she is semi-retirement in the past.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
she s always on semi-retirement as in her line of duty, no cpf retirement scheme.. unlez you offer her lor..
Do you remember her last freelance business
Old 24-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugartse950120 View Post
Do you remember her last freelance business
When do she last freelance bonk?
Old 26-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmyname View Post
I actually did try the spa at the Ramada a few years ago.
Besides the normal massage price, the girl wanted some crazy amount
( RMB 2500 ???) for full service, I declined.

So it is available, but crazy price.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jet20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

It seems many saunas have considerably upped the prices lately, like the Jin Yu Chi Sauna in West Nanjing Road that went first from 700 to 800 and now to 980 (!)

In light of this, does any of you know if the Sacrosa Sauna in Pudong is still in business and has that irresistable 580 RMB daytime offer? All the reports at the usual suspects seem to be at least one year old and its quite a bit away from me just to check it out in the damp weather.
Old 28-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet20 View Post
It seems many saunas have considerably upped the prices lately, like the Jin Yu Chi Sauna in West Nanjing Road that went first from 700 to 800 and now to 980 (!)

In light of this, does any of you know if the Sacrosa Sauna in Pudong is still in business and has that irresistable 580 RMB daytime offer? All the reports at the usual suspects seem to be at least one year old and its quite a bit away from me just to check it out in the damp weather.
Last time I went was when I was in the vicinity, sometime in Oct 2015 price remains the same. Did not visit again as too far for me.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from Shanghai . The weather damn cold. Need to bring sufficient clothing if u guys are going in the upcoming weeks

So far I have had only been to one ktv in Shanghai
Hope below info helps

name : 至尊国际商务会所
Address : 凯旋路1295号 三楼
look for: 炮饭
Hp: 136019227324
Based on our past experience, it would be cheaper if u get a local guy to contact above mentioned guy, book a room with him and negotiate the room package
The rest of the charges are standard such as princess rmb 300 or 400 rmb, GRO range from 600 to 800 - (3 grade - dress differently)
But let me tell you guys first . This ktv charges is quite exp. around rmb2000 excluding GRO charges

Few things I like about this ktv
1) all the GRO can "take away" , except those who are in red tag. So see carefully before u select. Overnight cost - rmb1800
2) the main reason we like this place because they will organize 'special' games 3 times during the ktv session. Such as 找老婆 they will blind fold you and you will touch the boobs of all GRO inside rooms. 大风吹GRO will take out their TOP including bras and sitting on TOP of you and shake , these GRO will rotates. Imagine if you have more than 4 topless GRO rotating sitting on your leg
3) after the show you should have an answer whether u like to tabao your girl after seeing their body, no surprise later....

Tips : if you plan to go this joint, dont go alone or 2 person . The more khakis the better. And Don't waste your money to book 2 GRO for your self , the service level is different.

In my opinion this place is worth to pay abit higher for entertainment
But don't blame me if u don't like .

I will share some info on the massage joints close to this ktv in another message
Old 28-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go to The same address listed below , there is a joint named 金涛会所。 some one at ground floor will ask u where are u going, just tell them going to second floor. I think this sauna operate 24hrs. Upon arrive at the 2nd floor Sauna counter just tell them u are newbies. They will assign a lady captain to assist you. Captain will bring you to the fish tank. Most of the time there will be at least 4 wl inside the tanks unless the business is good. If I remember correctly there are 2 prices. I think the highest price close to 1000rmb. Russian wl is also available at this joint。
Service wise- the wl will bring you to bath room and let you lie on the thin water bed, she will clean u up thoroughly, and then bbbj. After that the wl will clean and dry u up and then proceed to the bed for fj session
All in all the service quite ok. The wl will take their time to perform the service. They will not rush for sure.

If u feel u need an authentic massage after the sauna, Google this joint name 桃源乡。 not far away from the sauna and ktv. I think a few minute walking distance. This is one of the best massage joint I ever tried in China . Most of them are well trained.

推拿joints- you will be surprised some of the 推拿joints in Shanghai charge only rmb 250 to 300 for massage and hj.
There are a few 推拿joints very close to the ktv and sauna. When u are at the ground floor of the ktv, Turn Right" and u will see a petroleum kiosk in front . Turn Right" again at the junction near to the petrol kiosk . Within 30 meters , you will see 2 joints opposite each other
1) can't remember what is the name but you can see a big sign board in red and yellow in Color and Korean or Japanese wording. You may reject the masseuse if you don't like. Massage and girl quality - 马马虎虎
2) right opposite there is another joint name xx堂。 this joint provide decent massage. Initially the masseuse don't allow ar but after I gave her rmb100, I can even fingering. The massage is good and the masseuse also looks pretty although they looks like milf

Hope the above helps bro staying around that area
Will find sometime to write fr in Wuxi , one of my favourite city to Cheong . Just found a ktv joints similar like 至尊ktv

Pm me if u need more info for above.
Btw I will be going to Shanghai and Wuxi again either 1st or 2nd week of March. If any bro interested , we may link up to Cheong together

Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Just came back from Shanghai . The weather damn cold. Need to bring sufficient clothing if u guys are going in the upcoming weeks

Hope below info helps

Based on our past experience, it would be cheaper if u get a local guy to contact above mentioned guy, book a room with him and negotiate the room package
The rest of the charges are standard such as princess rmb 300 or 400 rmb, GRO range from 600 to 800 - (3 grade - dress differently)
But let me tell you guys first . This ktv charges is quite exp. around rmb2000 excluding GRO charges

1) all the GRO can "take away" , except those who are in red tag. So see carefully before u select. Overnight cost - rmb1800
2) the main reason we like this place because they will organize 'special' games 3 times during the ktv session. Such as 找老婆 they will blind fold you and you will touch the boobs of all GRO inside rooms. 大风吹GRO will take out their TOP including bras and sitting on TOP of you and shake , these GRO will rotates. Imagine if you have more than 4 topless GRO rotating sitting on your leg
3) after the show you should have an answer whether u like to tabao your girl after seeing their body, no surprise later....

Tips : if you plan to go this joint, dont go alone or 2 person . The more khakis the better. And Don't waste your money to book 2 GRO for your self , the service level is different.

I will share some info on the massage joints close to this ktv in another message
Old 29-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the FR.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro, can't remember if the address is the same but the experience u shared was the same as i last visited. Very novel on the way the GRO help to 'bind' everyone together with those games. Wish i can be there again... cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post

Hope below info helps

Old 01-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Bro I Guess maybe different joint
All the guys will be playing different games hence the GRO will not blind fold only one guy

Any way this joint are always fully book during the weekend
So please book earlier if u wish to go in the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hey bro, can't remember if the address is the same but the experience u shared was the same as i last visited. Very novel on the way the GRO help to 'bind' everyone together with those games. Wish i can be there again... cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1