The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Hi Bro,

any fun to recommend in Medan, Indonesia?
Going over 2 weeks later.
Old 27-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWH888 View Post
Hi Bro,

any fun to recommend in Medan, Indonesia?
Going over 2 weeks later.
This is Jakarta thread...... there is another thread on Medan.
Old 28-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepe29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at KingCross (KC) on a thur nite. My 1st visit was on a Sat, 2 month ago. It was more quiet that nite. On thur, as like my 1st visit, the sexy dancers and band are WOW !! Most dancers are slim, nice boob and ass. My favorite is an indo beauty with nice tattoo on her lower back and calf.
LD @ 50. Buy 3, n the top goes off. Buy some more, the bottom goes off . Both nite i saw Korean buying them lots of drinks. That nite, the almost all gal band was so popular, guests were showering them with 50 & 100 non-stop. I’m lovin’ it.
The imports are Viet and Chinese, 2 class, price 1M n 1.6M. Locals are 350 n 600, Dancers price XX, Massage++ @ 500. When I left at 2am, I pop into ground level and notice many guests and ladies still around.
I stayed @ Hotel BnB. Budget price and OK room. Only 2min walk to KC, Sumo. Infront and beside the hotel are very quiet. But on the main road, there are Lotte Mart, Mall of Indonesia and further away is SOGO.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
pablo788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVant View Post
Flight was delayed until late this evening. Going to either Fashion or Classic around 5ish. Any bros want to join please PM me.
Bros... planning to visit Jakarta next week... stay near Plaza Indonesia. Any good MPs/ clubs within walking distance? Lazy to use cabs ah... Unless I go to Classic or Alexis

Thanks bros
Old 31-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe29 View Post
Was at KingCross (KC) on a thur nite. My 1st visit was on a Sat, 2 month ago. It was more quiet that nite. On thur, as like my 1st visit, the sexy dancers and band are WOW !! Most dancers are slim, nice boob and ass. My favorite is an indo beauty with nice tattoo on her lower back and calf.
LD @ 50. Buy 3, n the top goes off. Buy some more, the bottom goes off . Both nite i saw Korean buying them lots of drinks. That nite, the almost all gal band was so popular, guests were showering them with 50 & 100 non-stop. I’m lovin’ it.
The imports are Viet and Chinese, 2 class, price 1M n 1.6M. Locals are 350 n 600, Dancers price XX, Massage++ @ 500. When I left at 2am, I pop into ground level and notice many guests and ladies still around.
I stayed @ Hotel BnB. Budget price and OK room. Only 2min walk to KC, Sumo. Infront and beside the hotel are very quiet. But on the main road, there are Lotte Mart, Mall of Indonesia and further away is SOGO.
Nice report pepe29. During my visits to Jakarta, I often do the same i.e. Stay at BnB and visit Sumo, King Cross for the fun as they are great savings of a lot of time and taxi rides. Afternoon should visit D'Heaven Spa which is another fantastic place. You have put XX for dancer's price in King's Cross. It is 1.2 mill.
Old 31-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

pepe29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, noted. Will give a try on next visit. Happy New Year to ALL !
Old 02-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm currently in JKT for 2 more nights (Friday and Saturday). Any dude wanna go drinking @ one of the establishments these nights just drop me a PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Try the dancers at D’s Place.

I paid abt 1.2m rp.

Take advantage of their tight pussy bro :P
Old 04-01-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Dplace Jkt
Old 04-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

bro udano, is there any room at d's place where we can execute the girl? For that 1200k.....

thx
Old 06-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am at jkt 14 to 16 staying at mulia. Anyone keen to go out at night let me know.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnal View Post
I tried to look for Malioboro on googlemaps but a few different places came up.. can help tell this noobie which one u guys are talking about?

I will also relocate to Jkt next year... where's the latest happening place nowadays? Hope I can contribute here more next time... but first I need the pros here to point me in the right direction

I'll be staying at Kalibata City. Anyone knows any spas nearby with happy endings? Thanks in advanced!
just try to find gajah mada plaze the one close to that is the correct one

what do you mean happening, there are many different meaning of that in jakarta.

kalibata city use you eye and wechat
Old 08-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Khuskilowatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suuppp bros....whats the story morning glory.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Who is in Jakarta?
Old 12-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mikaboshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post