The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
a6gorilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
Do i owe u?

u are not even selected.
Just here to say a LOL!
Old 22-08-2012, 01:16 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a6gorilla View Post
Just here to say a LOL!
Hahaha, thanks bro for dropping by.. Come in more and chat..

make this thread a little rowdy
Old 22-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

wah den lidat u got too many thread to handle liao

i loved to make more friends also hee
Old 22-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Totally agree.. I realised here is rather quiet..

Yoyo, bro i love ur presense.

Haha welcome welcome.here.bro.

Yeah anyway saw the profile in AFF but paiseh to approach so decided to let my membership die for now and just enjoy chilling and watching the show as we go
Old 23-08-2012, 12:30 AM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
wah den lidat u got too many thread to handle liao

i loved to make more friends also hee
I am not handling, Just enjoying chatting with kakis nia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
Yeah anyway saw the profile in AFF but paiseh to approach so decided to let my membership die for now and just enjoy chilling and watching the show as we go
Aff? we not very active there.... Alot of stuntman trying alot of different ways..

Kinda prefer here more... ^^

Did u get anything out from there yet?
Old 23-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
a6gorilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha, thanks bro for dropping by.. Come in more and chat..

make this thread a little rowdy
Yes sir! Will try
Old 23-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a6gorilla View Post
Yes sir! Will try
Lols, ^^ More pictures to come =)
Old 23-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

waiting for more pics la mac... no pics no talk

LOL!!

I Can Do It!
Old 23-08-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
waiting for more pics la mac... no pics no talk

LOL!!
For u only! Come back in two hour time and luna mmmf photos from the previous chalet will be up...
Old 23-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Support your thread keep it cumming nice pics
Old 23-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am not handling, Just enjoying chatting with kakis nia...

Aff? we not very active there.... Alot of stuntman trying alot of different ways..

Kinda prefer here more... ^^

Did u get anything out from there yet?
In fact i've been in AFF for close to 5 years , my first FB came from there and till present i've quite some fair share of fun. Pretty interesting place for me. It takes 2 hand to clap and usually the partner will have to be comfy before we proceed thats the simple rule of the game . Nowadays getting busy so decided to stay off the game and just take a back seat and relax. There is more to life than just fucking the brain out ya
Old 24-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
In fact i've been in AFF for close to 5 years , my first FB came from there and till present i've quite some fair share of fun. Pretty interesting place for me. It takes 2 hand to clap and usually the partner will have to be comfy before we proceed thats the simple rule of the game . Nowadays getting busy so decided to stay off the game and just take a back seat and relax. There is more to life than just fucking the brain out ya
That is one sentence i will nv disagree... *thumbs up*

Someday down the road, Do meet us for coffee.. We might be able to have a good chat..
Old 24-08-2012, 07:15 PM

Hello all,

Sorry we are real late for this set of photos, Was little too tied with my personal stuff and editing process have been a little headache for the photographer due to the poor lightings in the chalet. This is one of our previous event we have and it should be Luna’s Last MMMF for the time being.

We always enjoy meeting different people and doing different things, Some folks may not understand why are we going so far and so fast. To us time is short, Very very short actually and there is so much to do yet so little means/time. Every minute and every second of our lives We can only live once and we try to utilize it as much as we could. Some people strive for money, Some people fight for freedom and there is alot more for them to look forward to. We undertable do not fight for anything, Like what we always say, It is just making valuable friends and venturing into the zones where it got us so curious.

Too much sex for us already? Nah! We are not interested in sex, We are interested in the experiences we got from it. Coming back to core we love each other more than before. Why not I let the pictures do the talking? Enjoy the kinks!

This are just a small part of the pictures taken that day, For the rest of the more sexciting images we have uploaded to (Private Section) :

You can view ALL the images in this thread with a Value Packed <Ticketsclub Account>.
Old 24-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8

Quote:
Sadly we've come to an time that some people take things for granted, as if the world owe them something.

But then again the world is round, there are some better fellas around as well, being in sbf for some time since the delphi day it have been a colorful journey, with different people gracing the forum with their wonderful pictures and i do appreciate that
Senior, u mean there is a group of seniors still hanging out and gathering from delphi until now? Which one? Can intro?
Old 24-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime8 View Post
Senior, u mean there is a group of seniors still hanging out and gathering from delphi until now? Which one? Can intro?
Dun call me senior, aint that old here just a couple of buddies who prefer not to be named for privacy. Coffee chill session only and we are prob more comfy enough alr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1