The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Was kinda of stunt for a moment when I shook Soi6's hand for the first time... Really unexpected... 555... Yeah, Goodfellas is nice and cozy... and the girls are cheeky and fun to be with...
Hmmmm.. Bro soi6 must b very yandao or very scary looking!!! Can elaborate more abt him? Let me have some preparation first..
Old 02-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
After depart from Phuket it was all day traveling to Patts and arriving in the evening. Meet up with sbf buddy and we had a great meal at soi4, inexpensive and aroy mak. What a great way to start Patts!!

Went to run errands like buy bus tickets and stuffs and ended at Goodfellas. Good chat with bro Soi6. Took a bar girl from a bar further down and we went back room for happy time while my buddy went for dinner and packet for us. I was drained as did not have enough sleep. Woke up at 5am and girl left while I packed my bag. Took bus direct to Soowannapoon airport.

Short trip to Patts but definitely worth it.

Airasia will be flying to U-tapao and its an hour's ride to Patts. Fri-Sun trips will be good.

Till then Pattaya!
Nice FR and nice trip you got.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hmmmm.. Bro soi6 must b very yandao or very scary looking!!! Can elaborate more abt him? Let me have some preparation first..
Compare handsome to u, he still lose a bit.... what others u want to know?
Old 03-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Compare handsome to u, he still lose a bit.... what others u want to know?
Nbzzzzz.. Only win abit!!!... Then I lose u at least 5 horse length leh... So he 6 horse length la...
Old 03-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzzzzz.. Only win abit!!!... Then I lose u at least 5 horse length leh... So he 6 horse length la...
Nbzzzz only 5 horses length. TLSF
Old 03-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

I will be going thailand tomorrow morning.. but going to to samet for a day before going to pattaya.. will be there to friday. PM me if anyone wants to head the pubs or walking street together. most of the time i hang out at walking. seldom go to pubs though.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmmmm.. Bro soi6 must b very yandao or very scary looking!!!
It's not about yandao or not..... I think he is the only one Singaporean ****** running a bar at patts... Maybe asia...

You will find out the ****** when you meet him... LOL
Old 04-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's not about yandao or not..... I think he is the only one Singaporean ****** running a bar at patts... Maybe asia...

You will find out the ****** when you meet him... LOL
Bro Soi6 is not the only one Singaporean businessman there.
There are other Singaporeans running businesses in Patts. I know a few of them. One of them is the owner of the popular Thai/Malaysian eatery in Naklua...... he is Singaporean married to a local Thai but always tell people he is from Johor, Malaysia. Another is the operator of the gym at North Pattaya Road.... he bought over the business from the previous Thai owners and employed them to run the gym. A retired detective from SIS/CID also runs a bar in Patts located on the darkside.... but he is low profile and does not like publicity. These are genuine Singaporeans whom I have met in Patts...... and I believe there are many more like them in Patts.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Krazyparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, thanks for the sharing going on here.. Hope I can contribute after my next trip. Does any of u bros know if Climax(not the ws bar) at Silk resort is still in operation?
Old 04-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Day 1 in pattaya... raining like fuck.. spent 14000 for 1 full suit , 3 shirts and a pants at ama fashion...

Any recommendations for pub or ws agogo to go to?
Old 05-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bro Soi6 is not the only one Singaporean businessman there.
There are other Singaporeans running businesses in Patts.
Agreed... Of course he cannot be the only one Singaporean doing bar business in overseas... What I meant by ***** is that I always tot he's chinese.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prawnaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ermmm... ok thanks... Usually where does you guys change? It's too late for me to go goldmile or Lot 1... definitely have to change it in Pats. Early flight tomorrow morning.
Best money changer in Pattaya is TT Money Changer ... got a few branch located in:
-pattaya saisong (near towards central festival)
-soi honey
-beach road (south pattaya side)

exchange rate slighly lower than super rich bangkok

Last edited by prawnaddict; 08-10-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Ok guys.. important question...

Honey 1 , honey 2 , sabai dee , sabai room?
Old 08-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prawnaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
Ok guys.. important question...

Honey 1 , honey 2 , sabai dee , sabai room?
for me i prefer the LT from bar / massage rather than ST from soapie... those soapie price range 2000/2500/3000 for 1 shot 1.5 hours.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A short summary of a night stay in Pattaya

Head down to pattaya for one night of fun few days ago.

It was my first trip down there, it was fun, i am sure one night i cannot do alot of thing. Will be there soon again.

So many pub, club and agogo bars at walking street, so many choices to choose from. Only manage to walk part of the waling street.

Step into a disco name Insomnia, went dancing and hook out with a dancer inside, bring her back to hotel and the rest is history.

Alot of massage shop along the way, most of them do HJ service i think. Saw some younger and chio one. Quite tempt to go but not so convenient as can only go for a clean one. But clean one also have chio and young lady. That really happening.

There is also alot of nice food along the way.

Looking forward to my next trip. Start to plan now already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1