The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 14-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: sorry for spam, pin yin version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Could you tell us how much the room charges and mama san's tip at that KTV you mentioned? Thanks!
There were four of us, we got a medium size room. Drank about six bottles of red wine with all kind funny mixtures. Total bill RMB1200 and RMB300 tip for the mummy, RMB300 each for the gal "tai fei"..... Only one of us "took" the gal for o/n....

Bro..If you like wild fun and hot gals ...this is the place. You will like it.

I will sure be there...last week of this month.

Have fun......
Old 21-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gzplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Was brought to this ktv last night in BJ which is pretty wild and crazy. It seems to be standard procedure for the girls in the middle of the night to suddenly dim the lights, play some sexy tunes, and literally strip themselves naked right in front of you. Then they will dance erotically and tease you till you erect. And when I say tease, both hands are into your shirt and trousers and nothing stops them from a full body search. And of course, I do the same thing, fingueing their pussy till it is wet.

Fantastic place, considering that it is right in the capital city. And for what price ? Only 300rmb for the girl. Had always thought BJ is expensive for this kind of fun.

Any folk who like to know where this is can pm me.
Old 23-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

北京幾個有脫衣舞表演的夜總會
NIGHT CLUBS WITH STRIP SHOWS

1、建設大廈(西客站南廣場)。推薦此處,找媽咪舒敏,當年東方極紅的小姐之一,人很漂亮,也會辦事,絕不宰客。對手下小姐要求很嚴, 若客人對小姐不滿意小費可以打折,給她的小費隨意,決不會為一兩百塊錢追著客人要。

2、東方飯店一層和頂層(北緯路)。三年前曾經火暴一時,每晚高峰期都要排隊等房,兩個小時左右就要翻台,當然小姐也極為開放,進屋不到半小時 准全部脫光,啤酒不喝往身上倒,稱之為啤酒浴,五六個小姐一絲不掛在房間裡扭來扭去,真是酒林肉池,春光滿 室。可惜後來全國嚴打,東方被列為重點檢查對象,收斂了很多。

3、蘇源錦江飯店(廣安門)。包房條件最好,收費較高。去年秋天在這裡玩發現小姐串台,一生氣少給了100元小費,媽咪竟然不讓走,憤然 離開,再未去過。

4、前門飯店(虎坊路)。也是南城的重點檢查對象,雖然安全不是問題,但小姐玩得不敢太過分。
以上四家為同一個老闆,個人認為玩得是否開心關鍵看媽咪,媽咪要求嚴,小姐自然不敢怠慢客人。另外前門飯店 和東方飯店因為名氣太大被重點監視,小姐的玩法也要受限制。
消費嘛,基本差不多,包房100元/小時,啤酒40元/聽,果盤150元左右,小吃30~40/份,結帳都可以打折,只是媽咪的方式不同,有免包房費的,有送啤酒的,有整體加在一起後乘以係數的。總之全 部台費大約200元左右/人。小費公價:小姐300元/人,老媽300元。
最關鍵的玩法忘了,基本程序包括789脫衣服到光光,拔陰毛,最後集體的5分鐘左右脫衣舞。個別小姐還會表 演抽煙、飲酒、倒立、斗奶等。

5、紫金萬壽宮(子宮,半步橋)。兩年前曾出過事,跳脫衣舞現場被捉,媽咪和小姐都被判刑。前面提到的舒敏也曾在此當過媽咪,因為感覺不安全 後離開的,離開不久就出事了。現在也算是南城較火的地點,前幾天聽朋友說小姐可以現場打飛機。最近沒有去過 ,不敢亂講話。

6、月亮島(右安門九頭鳳飯店院內)。推薦此處。說實話,小姐比較開放,進門先給小弟檢查身體,小弟也不客氣,互相檢查。今天只我們一台客人(非 典時期),老媽索性與我們一起。擲股子脫衣服,一會已是滿室春光,小姐連老媽都一絲不掛。小姐說服務員會偷 看,本人憐香惜玉,允許每人披一件襯衫,下面以餐巾紙為坐墊。後玩789,小姐們表演紅旗飄飄(餐巾紙夾在 屁股後面左右搖)、維維斗奶(兩個小姐磨乳房)、高山流水(小姐脫下內褲,大腿根夾住酒杯敬酒)、拔毛留念 (當然是下面的)等,我們哥倆也損失慘重,不幸被小姐拔取陰毛幾根,表演溜小鳥(被小姐牽著小弟弟走),破 處(餐巾紙蒙住色盅用小弟弟捅破),還要我們表演鬥雞遭到我們的拒絕,太噁心了。小姐可以,兩個大男人磨小 弟弟,受不了。
玩了三個小時,喝了18瓶啤酒,結帳總計1550元,明細如下:
最低消費380元(含包房費不計時,送果盤、兩小吃、六啤酒),
啤酒20元/瓶(多喝可以打折),
小費小姐300元/人,媽瞇300,服務員50。

7、另外聽說豐台體育場西面大井路上的大都休閒俱樂部也相當火暴,小費只要200,消費也低多了。只是沒有驗證。
Old 23-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

北京西藏大廈

上周,我去了趟西藏大廈,二樓為康樂中心,上電梯後左轉。我先洗了個澡,之後被帶進包間,問我做保健或按摩 ,我直接問服務生有小姐嗎?一會兒,帶來三個,我挑了一個,有164cm.
服務生又帶我上樓開了一間房,收了我一百開房費,服務生走後,小姐敲門進來,人長得眉輕目秀,說自己是內蒙 古包頭人,脫掉衣服後,乳房碩大,柔軟,豐滿,絕對能勾起任何男人的性慾,我先躺著,讓她從上到下先強姦, 親的我渾身舒服,然後她倒了兩杯水,一杯熱水,一杯涼水,先含口熱水,溫暖小弟弟,感覺那裡很爽,又含涼水 ,但不如熱水爽,然後她讓我上她,我二話沒說,早就按耐多時,一邊插她,她一邊叫,小姑娘20,叫聲很嫩, 越叫越想插她,足有半小時,我出汗了,讓她陪我沖一下,在浴池裡,我摘掉套,她一腿站浴缸一側,兩腿分開站 立,我激情未褪,洗著洗著,小弟弟硬起來,一下就插了進去,同時,她長長地叫了「恩」一聲,。。。。。。回 到床上,她又讓我從後面插她,沒有套的束縛,動作就是流暢,感覺也實在,後面上她,她淫叫聲更誘人,叫你不 肯停歇,足有一小時,直到底下電話催我們,但小姐態度很好,並不催你,還配合你餘興。之後,我給了她一千員 ,在客房裡沖洗乾淨,揚長而去。

北京天上人間和其他幾個夜總會的近況!

小弟最近分別在長城的天上人間、天倫的首都豪情和王府井玩耍了兩次,在這裡給各位介紹最新的狀 況!

天上人間的公開價位沒有任何變化,120門票,500聊天,3000/次,5000/夜,8:30開場,2:00結束。小姐基本都換過了,只有大約6、7個熟面孔,個人評價小姐氣質素質有下降 ,身材素質整體上升,基本上現在的小姐,長腿筆直,站立時候雙膝可以完全併攏。小姐化妝極濃,去的朋友要注 意了,提醒大家可以在開始階段在吧台守株待美,一來吧台的光線很亮,可以觀察仔細。而且現在天上人間似乎不 允許小姐在吧台多待,這樣如果你遇上不喜歡的mm強行糾纏,索要飲料的,只需要不多攀談,很快巡衛就會請她 們離開的,
節省下來至少100的小鈔。不過迪廳的侍應小姐很過分,我的滿杯飲料,在我入池蹦迪幾分鐘後就被她們收掉了 ,然後詢問我是否再買一杯,這個可是以前沒有遇到過的,據說他們現在要求10分鐘沒有人就要收的,這個似乎 是強迫大家喝光飲料再蹦迪,不可理解。

首都豪情現在讓人失望,大堂已經沒有人氣了,小弟9:30步入大堂,只有我一個人,說是大堂,其實很像一個 沙發休息區。ktv最低消費1200,不過我沒有看中一個小姐,是我的問題還是他們的問題?各 位自己評估。

首都豪情斜對面是王府井,小弟以前在那裡遇到了一個機車mm,非常簡悍的短小打扮,骨感極強的臉部曲線,長 髮細滑柔順,腰部沒有任何贅肉,雙腿從上到下筆直一條線,可稱極品mm,是我見過最性感的mm了。請她在對 面的湘菜館吃飯,艷光四射,忍不住拍了幾張照片以為留念。估計這個mm在這裡待不了多久就會被人包掉了,可 惜啊。小弟有錢無權,有緣相聚,無福消受。

【干炮細節】:早就聽朋友介紹,棉花胡同有料。中午欣然前往,從棉花胡同最南端開始掃。髮廊倒是不少,可是小姐姿色實在很 低,有些大媽級的人物,還有的只打飛機,很是掃興。當走到棉花胡同北端,一位小姐映入眼簾,穿著低胸裝,很 是性感,追隨過去,是一家叫「君常來」的髮廊,衛生條件一般,小姐年齡很小,皮膚白嫩,是湘妹子。開始亂開 價,經過討價還價,160全套。之所以要在這裡介紹,是因為本人覺得此小姐口活極佳,很細緻,讓我差點口爆 ,然後是胸推,也很舒服,最後打炮,很緊,由於前奏太刺激,沒多久就射了。根據本人親身體驗, 值得一去。
Old 20-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenzhouxian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me try:

北京天上人間和其他幾個夜總會的近況! The latest info in Tien Shan Ren Jien in Hotel Sheraton

小弟最近分別在長城的天上人間、天倫的首都豪情和王府井玩耍了兩次,在這裡給各位介紹最新的狀 況!

天上人間的公開價位沒有任何變化,120門票,500聊天,3000/次,5000/夜,8:30開場,2:00結束。The price remains the same: entrance 120, ladies sitting with you 500, S/T 3000, ONS 5000. The KTV starts from 8.30 pm and ends at 2.00 am

小姐基本都換過了,只有大約6、7個熟面孔,個人評價小姐氣質素質有下降,身材素質整體上升,Genera lly, most of the girls that were there previously were changed. only left with 6 to 7 old girls. However, the general "classy-ness" standard of the girls has dropped but their body standards have increased.

本上現在的小姐,長腿筆直,站立時候雙膝可以完全併攏。Most girls have long, straight legs

小姐化妝極濃,去的朋友要注意了,but the girls make up is very "thick", therefore be extra careful

提醒大家可以在開始階段在吧台守株待美,一來吧台的光線很亮,可以觀察仔細。Strongly recommend you to seat at the bar counter instead as the light there is bright enough for you to view the girls.

而且現在天上人間似乎不允許小姐在吧台多待,這樣如果你遇上不喜歡的mm強行糾纏,索要飲料的,只需要不多 攀談,很快巡衛就會請她們離開的, If the girls you didn't like approached you at the bar, simply ignore them and they will be driven away by the security
節省下來至少100的小鈔。不過迪廳的侍應小姐很過分,我的滿杯飲料,在我入池蹦迪幾分鐘後就被她們收掉了 ,然後詢問我是否再買一杯,這個可是以前沒有遇到過的,據說他們現在要求10分鐘沒有人就要收的,這個似乎 是強迫大家喝光飲料再蹦迪,不可理解。 This info is relatively unimportant and therefore, didn't translate.

Happy Chionging. Remember to post FR.
Old 20-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
Bro gigantic_tk, can translate this to English? Me going to Beijing next week leh and your info is very valuable. Thanks alot
Try these 2 English sites then, mind to inform you that the places there are frequent by Ang Mo and might not be suitable for chinese:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showt...p?threadid=939

http://www.worldsexguide.com

Enjoy surfing and your trip.

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 20-05-2004 at 11:51 PM.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wolfie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hey Bro , I'm in Beijing for almost a month liao and had frequent this KTV. The MaMa san was good. Her name is Liu Yen from this Yan Du Ming Zhu Restraunt Entertainment Corporation @ Juo Jia Juang Jing Ann Si Chang Tel : 010 - 84485093 ( KTV ). As it is slightl out of city's san huan lu, near San Huan Qiao excitement is always better. Feel free to try out. Have a great timwe in Beijing. I'll be station here till Septamber. Take care and have a great time !
Old 13-06-2004, 01:05 AM
BJBase

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hope you find my first post useful!

Lucky for those brothers in Beijing... Hollywood KTV next to Ritan Bin Guan (hotel) has first floor bar with talents from Russia/former states (at least 25), Korea (3?) and even Mongolia (3?). Going rate of RMB800 (once), 1600 (twice), 2500 (thrice+). Cover charge of RMB40 for just entrance.

Relaxed environment with talents sitting/chatting/walking around - you signal to the one you like to talk and chat with you - they will get to the business topic very fast. Otherwise, can sit and look around.

Good luck and have fun.
Old 14-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I followed Bro gigantic_tk directions and found the place. It is in Tibet Hotel on North Fourth Ring Road (Bei Si Huan), off An Hui Bridge. It was just like the description. The manager quickly asked me whether I want "better service". I asked him to show me the girls. He brought in three. I picked the more curvy one although the other two was quite sweet looking. RMB1000 for full service. They also have regular massage for RMB128 for 60mins (manager said they are professional, meaning no hanky panky).

went upstairs to the hotel room (he didn't charge me RMB100 for room). The girl came up shortly. she said that she was 24 and from Shunyi, Beijing. Her figure was quite voluptous, abt 35B boobs, soft and natural with perky nipples. Nice, taut body and ass. same style as described as in the earlier FR. cat bath followed by BJ. asked for extra RMB200 for "special" BBBJ. I agreed since service and attitude was quite good so far (want to cheong don be stingy). she also did the "hot water, cold water" BJ trick. Before u know it cannot tahan, she got on top and started pumping and massage my didi inside her. her moaning was not over theatrical but was stimulating enough. changed to missionary and finish with doggy.

after everything and shower, we chit chat a bit. she told me she was No. 1. even told me to try her sister (No.5) the next time. apparently, her sister was one of the demure SYT I saw earlier. she said that her sister (real sister, not god-sis type) was very "wen rou".

overall, quite good service and feeling. don feel rushed or short changed. RTF: probably. but actually, I prefer Singapore HC girls better (even though they might be Malaysians or even PRCs). maybe I just miss home :-) (stand up for S'pore!)
----------------------------------
北京西藏大廈

上周,我去了趟西藏大廈,二樓為康樂中心,上電梯後左轉。我先洗了個澡,之後被帶進包間,問我做保健或按摩 ,我直接問服務生有小姐嗎?一會兒,帶來三個,我挑了一個,有164cm.
服務生又帶我上樓開了一間房,收了我一百開房費,服務生走後,小姐敲門進來,人長得眉輕目秀,說自己是內蒙 古包頭人,脫掉衣服後,乳房碩大,柔軟,豐滿,絕對能勾起任何男人的性慾,我先躺著,讓她從上到下先強姦, 親的我渾身舒服,然後她倒了兩杯水,一杯熱水,一杯涼水,先含口熱水,溫暖小弟弟,感覺那裡很爽,又含涼水 ,但不如熱水爽,然後她讓我上她,我二話沒說,早就按耐多時,一邊插她,她一邊叫,小姑娘20,叫聲很嫩, 越叫越想插她,足有半小時,我出汗了,讓她陪我沖一下,在浴池裡,我摘掉套,她一腿站浴缸一側,兩腿分開站 立,我激情未褪,洗著洗著,小弟弟硬起來,一下就插了進去,同時,她長長地叫了「恩」一聲,。。。。。。回 到床上,她又讓我從後面插她,沒有套的束縛,動作就是流暢,感覺也實在,後面上她,她淫叫聲更誘人,叫你不 肯停歇,足有一小時,直到底下電話催我們,但小姐態度很好,並不催你,還配合你餘興。之後,我給了她一千員 ,在客房裡沖洗乾淨,揚長而去。
Old 15-06-2004, 12:56 AM
Samster

Another FR:

(9th April 2004)

1. 德內大街在二環以裡,從二環往南一直到平安大街,整個一條街有許多FL,一般進去直問能不能打炮一般不幹, 只有熟客才行,mm貨色大多不好,只要有耐心應該能找到好的,兄弟找了半天,找了一個70分左右的,問能不 能ML,因為不是熟客,最後做了個口活,100大圓搞定

2.上地建材城後面make love rmb100.好貨不多
Old 16-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Samster

tried Landmark Sauna in level B1 Landmark Hotel, next to Tian Di Hao Qing KTV. Landmark Hotel (Liang Ma Fan Dian) is next to Great Wall Sheraton.

tried the double 45min massage sessions for RMB580 "promotion". as a comparison for hotel sauna massage prices, China World Hotel charges RMB500 for a 45min session (plus no hanky panky).

two girls came in. one had cute SYT look, the other more busty with CFM look. I was about to choose the cute one when they asked me whether I wan to do them both. same massage charges but separate tips (remembered from earlier FR that rate was RMB500). why not, never tried menage a trois before. quite kinky.

the cute one (no. 6) was more inexperienced in massage technique but both took turns to work on different parts. quite pleasant massage overall. eventually, the two pretty girls did the oil massage and proceeded to HJ. the busty No. 3 have nice cleavage and 36C melons. No.3 was more 'naughty' and even tease my didi when I did not auto-roam initially. the cute No. 6 have perky 34A boobies with nice nipples. had slow and relax HJ for about 30mins. came finally when cannot tahan, grabbing two sets of boobs. before u know it the pleasant 90mins was over. tip them RMB600 each for the good service. tip the attendant RMB100 in the end. total tab came to RMB800 (knocked off 20%) for massage n VIP room (excluding tips). felt quite satisfied for a "double-team" act. might come back for solo with No.6 (she really cute). didn't ask if they do FJ. leave for next time :-)
Old 17-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Bro cch2001,

Wow.....only a HJ, really very expensive even by Singapore standad.

If it is in the South, even with FJ it will cost less than half of the price you paid.

Next weekend, i probably have to go BJ for some business. I think I will released all my stocks here before going up......Heee...hee....
Old 17-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

yup, bro Sinoview. Beijing prices is very ex, even compared to Singapore. u get the idea when u go thru this thread has covered. just remember these are upmarket hotel sauna prices.

but what to do? based here, so have to live with the "hang cheng"...at the least you get good service when spending the $$$. gao xing jiu hao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Bro cch2001,

Wow.....only a HJ, really very expensive even by Singapore standad.

If it is in the South, even with FJ it will cost less than half of the price you paid.

Next weekend, i probably have to go BJ for some business. I think I will released all my stocks here before going up......Heee...hee....
Old 17-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch2001
... tip them RMB600 each for the good service. tip the attendant RMB100 in the end. total tab came to RMB800 ...
errrr, bro, think you missed a 1 in front of your total bill? total = 600 + 600 + 500 + 100 = RMB1800? It is kinda expensive. By the way, is the RMB600 tip standard or requested by the gal or u tip them out of your own? Thanks for info.
Old 18-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dear Brothers,

Have not been in Beijing for a while, although I am always in touch with friends there. Beijing, just like Shanghai, is an expensive place. However, you get quality if you care to be more selective for the price you are paying. I think the RMB 1800 that the Bro spent was for two girls, and with RMB 600 for each of them. If he had taken only one girl, then, it would have been RMB 1200. It is still quite expensive even in Beijing. On the other hand, what is more important is that he is happy with the service and has therefore decided to loosen a little bit to show his appreciation to the service rendered.

For HJ, in most of the good places in Beijing, the going rate is between RMB 300 - 400, although the girls may try very hard to ask for more. I have had a lady in a HC next to Asia Hotel in Beijing, who later become a friend. During the first service, I paid her RMB 300 for the HJ. In the same evening, after her work, she came to spend a night with me, and I gave her RMB 500 and she gladly accepted with a big thank-you kiss. There is multitude of possibility, and it is really difficult to say whether the price paid is really expensive or cheap. It is the combination of luck and how you treat them.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1