The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Any chance you might have the damage of Titanium Club? .
Yes I am keen to know about titanium club too. Will definitely go .
Old 06-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Look like Formosa is increasing price becos of their new crappy promotion with the silver,gold and VIP card package which is expensive compare to kaha booking
Hi bro Nono may i check with you what's this kaha booking i saw mention frequently by the Lao jiao here? May I know their contact and number? I go batam frequently as my in laws my wife relatives lI've there and usually I book my hotel from agoda. Will kaha be a lot cheaper if book thru them?
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Gonna check out this titanium club too. Heard from my relatives it's more ang moh style.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Hi bro Nono may i check with you what's this kaha booking i saw mention frequently by the Lao jiao here? May I know their contact and number? I go batam frequently as my in laws my wife relatives lI've there and usually I book my hotel from agoda. Will kaha be a lot cheaper if book thru them?
Kaha is a Tour Agency and they are generally cheaper than Agoda by roughly 20%, they sell different hotel with different category of rooms in the terms of Voucher concept.

Please note that during weekend, they might sold out their voucher and booking/reservation through phone is not guaranteed.

Upon purchasing the Hotel Voucher from Kaha which is directly opposite Harmony Hotel, you bring that Hotel Voucher to the hotel of your choice and pass that Voucher to the receptionist to receive your room key.

Location of this Harmony Hotel, please note that there are 3 Harmony Hotel in Batam.

Area = Kampung Bule

When you are facing the hotel main entrance, you will see KFC on your left and MacDonald on your right (the only MacDonald in Batam) and Kaha directly opposite the Harmony Hotel across the road.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unless u cheong btm without your inlaws and relatives knowledge, u may book fm kaha. Otherwise u can actually book hotels under your inlaws name cos if i am not mistaken local indonesians get discounted room rates

Btw bro, your nick reminded me of sniper69. Any idea how is tg pinang nowadays?

Last edited by wolverman; 06-03-2015 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yes I am keen to know about titanium club too. Will definitely go .
I also interested because of the below key words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
we went to "Titanium club" which is in Harbor bay Mall level 2. Its newly open,juz a few months old. In front of the entrance there's a red carpets roll out for patrons,feels like macam celebrity. Inside feels so classy,great music system. (I realized most of the crowds are local Chinese,drinks are expensive, the girls in there r quite hot,better than what you would see at Pacific/Newton.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 18
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Does Kaha have any websites
Old 06-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Just a note for a few bros who PMed me,i am in Sillypore whereas bro Chrisng21 is in Batam. I did not join him or physically guide him "in person" in his Batam trip. So,please try not to ask me help you check this and that on the joint/place bro Chrisng21 visit.And my next trip isnt anytime soon.

The Batam List of all joints is as below :

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=29154
Lol,bro nono,u nowaday give remote assistance newby guidance also ah?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Does Kaha have any websites
Have,but pretty much useless to me.

If want batam kaha info,better get name card from nono better. i think 1 of his post got kaha name card.

http://kaha.co.id/
Old 06-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Gonna check out this titanium club too. Heard from my relatives it's more ang moh style.
Checked with relative and friends there Abt titanium. Gonna go this Sat. LOL
Old 06-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One more question if you dont mind...how long roughly the ferry trip from Batam to Balai?

Thank you,bro.

It is about 1.5 hours away. There is a ferry from Harbour Bay to there too... Timing you have to check... not sure... I Don't cheong balai.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Thanks once again to bro Nono's newbie guide
I was once a newbie travelling to Batam (i still am,in a lot of things),and being a newbie reading the whole Batam Info thread as advised by seniors, i wrote that guide for my own reference as well as for other newbies (especially 1st timer) so they wont need to ask the same questions over and over again in this thread.They dont need to read the whole 1900+ pages to travel to Batam too. At the same time once they ask lesser-repeated and more intelligent questions most senior bros here are likely to be more willing to reply. Win-win situation for all.

According to reading this thread,many newbies also tends to spoil the market,....but now, they rarely....hehehe....

(i can picture you paying 500k for a HJ in Kings or book a girl from Morena,hehehe...)

Quote:
.....once out of the hotel , saw dynasty at a distance, went in only saw 1 gal cos not opened yet, they open at 1pm so went out and start to walk around, next went to queens which is like opposite, only saw like 7-8 gals , bookmarked 1 of them then try to find new berry but cant find, keep walking around in cirles lol
Its weekdays,most joints are only fully loaded with girls around 1pm+ or so. There is no New Berry around that area,only New Berlian. To head to New Berlian,you need to walk out of Formosa Hotel Glass Door and turn right instead of left. After which you walk straight and you see Formosa Hotel next block is Luck Plaza...continue walking straight to past Lucky Plaza to the next block and keep walking...you should not miss New Berlian or Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh on your right hand side.

Quote:
...he drove me over to this joint call shellina 519 so went in and take a look, around 12 gals, ranging from 800k to 1.2juta, i choose the 1.1 juta gal and manage to bargain till 900k , i think if i never go in with the taxi driver might be cheaper?
Not necessary,for Shellina 519,sometime w/o taxi is more expensive.But this place must definitely bargain...lol. One of my friend has to pay 50k-100k extra to taxi driver (to and fro)for booking a girl at 900k there.Its the joint's taxi driver (my friend didnt go with taxi) that brings the girl to his room. I dont know how it works,i am still analysing why shellina is so different from others...lol. I hear it has something to do with the joint scare the girl run away as they owe the joint some money or something. I have yet to have details.

Quote:
... watch tv then she start to come and wake my bro again so bonk for the 2nd time, this time i think she actually cum and my bed got a big patch of water lol , after this i went out to do some shopping at nagoya mall or city mall , saw the A&W where most of us misses , told a photo of it too
You take which photo? Photo of the big wet patch or the A&W?

If its the big wet patch,send the photo my way...if its the A&W,dont bother me...hehehe....

Quote:
bro nono advice that their special is really expensive lol, so she came in and massage

Name: never ask
Looks : 7
Boobs : B ++
Figure :6.5
Attitude :6

After massaging for like 20mins she pop the golden question, hj 500k wow, i was like wtf is really high lol, i just told her no thank you just continue to massage, then she say ur bro is standing i told her no choice what keep massaging the groin area, after for another 5 mins she ask me how much can you pay? I told her hj 100k then, she then say final price 300k i still tell her no lol, in the end she say give abit more la, i told her 150k, she then say 200k give u auto roam all u like, fine then and i took the hj lol, took her quite some time to shake it off as it was the 4th shot lol , so in the end i got to slp alone just like what bro nono says lol
Sincerely thank you for taking my advice on this one. I believe one day,there might be a chance to bring the price back to "normal",hehehe...

My perspective of "normal" :

HJ - 100k
FJ - 200k

SYT add - 50k
add-on for extras - 50k (eg,full roaming,bbbj in a hj service)

Thank you for sharing your Batam 1st night's FR.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackArse888 View Post
Besides Keyzha Massage which provided B2B, which other spots provide it?
A good info provided by bro Metalboy on Ocean massage :

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=27336

...in case you need it.

Quote:
Most of what i wish to reply already being replied by bro Kohonly21 as below :

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=29198

Just wish to add,it is not really necessary that Kaha will always be cheaper. I have compare some hotels with booking.com,occasionally Kaha will be a little more pricey. Always compare with each other 1st before making the final decision to book a hotel if you are looking for the lowest priced.

I remember in one my earlier travel to Batam,i was helping a bro to check Kaha prices where i was quoted about 700k plus for i Hotel,its much cheaper than online booking(S$100+)...but when the bro arrived to Batam and i dont know how he do it...he walk-in to Hotel and got about 400k+....lol.

So my conclusion is :

1. Decide which hotel i wish to stay,eg Formosa.

2. Go online to check the price,be it agoda.com or booking.com (Hotels for agoda prices is exclude 10% +11% tax whereas booking.com is all inclusive)

3. Email the respective hotel to check their walk-in price for a particular room.

4. Finally will be to call Kaha Travel to check its prices. (you will be told off if you check too many hotel's prices)

5. Make comparison on all info.

There are 3 Kaha travel branches in Batam. One in Batam Center,one opp Harmoni Hotel (walking distance from Goodway Hotel) and another at the Batam Airport.

Below the name card for the 3 branches :

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d9bc6c342a.jpg

I have censor off the salesperson's HP number and name on the card. You may call the branches directly if you have further queries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol,bro nono,u nowaday give remote assistance newby guidance also ah?
Hehehehe....depend on situation la,if nothing to do in office then help a bit here and there....my full time job is to stay online 9 to 5 ....lol. And it happens i was online at the time of Q and A,hehehe....last time i receive help in Batam,now i give back what i received,simple.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
It is about 1.5 hours away. There is a ferry from Harbour Bay to there too... Timing you have to check... not sure... I Don't cheong balai.
Thank you,bro.

Hmm...1.5 hour is quite far away...maybe next time if i plan to stay much longer than 4D3N in Batam,might pay Balai a visit. Currently i am only making enquiries like travelling time and ferry prices from Batam etc...so as to allow myself more options to move around in future.Thank you.

(i have yet to finish with Batam,hehehe....)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackArse888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A good info provided by bro Metalboy on Ocean massage :

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=27336

...in case you need it.
Thank you Bro nono1973 & Bro Metalboy!
Old 06-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Finally back in singapore lol, the return ferry is full of ppl , guess is near the weekend, glad that coming back dun need to queue the automated lane rocks lol

time for the 2nd essay writing ^_^

5th March

Checked out formasa around 12 indo time and then took a taxi over to kireinn for 50k, around 5 mins trip, upon reaching check in with a deposit of 100k and they do provide in room wifi now lol , wifi connection with average speed good enough to surf sbf , unpack a bit and went out for lunch, theres alot of eateries around the hotel and is like a pasam malam

dabao mee goreng and went back hotel, took a rest and proceed to hunt, this time round i wana try going without a taxi driver to see if i could get a lower price, was aiming at indah 2 and mm massage but it seems mm massage got alot of runaway gals incident so to avoid that i go for indah 2, i took a cab to hotel bail which seems to be under renovation , with the main door of bali hotel on my right i walk down abit and turn right, once i turn right , indah 2 is just directly opposite of me and mm massage is just next to it with 1 shop in the middle.
went directly into indah 2, got quite a number of gals ,more thab 15 of them, most of them doing make up and having lunch, 1 gal caught my eye and i ask directly for the price, quoted 900k somehow with the bargain and saying no taxi driver i got it at 700k lol, waited for the awhile to pack and i went outside to wave down a cab. Another 50k from indah 2 to kireinn and proceed to the room

Name: dun understand what she saying super long, sounded like will-ga-pra-ra-ga-ti lol
Boobs : B+++
Figure : slim and nice waist
Attitude : 8

Once in the room she automatically went in the toilet to wash up and change to her lingerie with black lace nice lol, talk to her awhile, mother of 1 just started to work 3 weeks here, wow new gal, awhile longer she just climb over me and pin me down and started her feast lol, she pratically just paint all over wow, and when she was painting i could feel her cunt rubbing against my thighs getting real wet, did finger her for awhile, AND she nearly ride me without helmet, quickly stop her and she capped it with her mouth, her moans seems real to me and the way she did her cowboy ride i think she cum a few times, my groin is all wet man lol. After around 30mins unloaded full burst lol, could feel her legs abit shaky haha, bath together and i ask her go sleep if she is tired.

She went to sleep and i continue watching tv, around 6 indo time i saw her kind of snoring so i just left some money in the room and went out with my extra key card , did told her if she wake up cant find me i go out buy stuff, thx to google translate lol, the hotel L1 actually links to the supermarket next door, went to the supermarket to buy more helmets, mineral water, tibits and some shampoo, and they pratically sell almost everything there. Once done went back to the room and she is still slping, did not wana wake her up so continue with tv spree, she woke up around 2100 indo time saying she hungry , so order room service, while making the call she just came over and lick my bro , god O.o, after finishing the call wack another round, she requested for doggie style, gave my all to her from behind, food arrived just after we finish up

after food she say she cant slp anymore, very refresh, told her to watch tv but less then awhile another round, was still full but nonetheless with her licking and stuff my bro becomes hungry again zzz, so just go with it and each time it takes longer to unload lol, ammo running low, throughout the night i slept less than 2hrs, wacked more than 7 times but the times where i unload is 5 , totally dry up, we hug each other to sleep and her papi called her around 730 to fetch her, i gave her 300k plus 50k for her great service, after she left went back to slp till 1130, check out and took a taxi to harbour bay for 50k, took the 1245 ferry and off i go back to singapore

This trip i learn alot of stuff and also see the difference from the places i used to cheong, a great trip for me for my holiday lol
special thanks to bro nono once again for all the pm prompt replies and all the posts for the different joints, it helps alot for newbie like me and it prove real useful and handy for my first trip!!!

Finally sorry for my long essay writing that might bored you, will definately go back batam again next time^^

Cheers all bros cheonging batam!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread