The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Si mi free can? U want a free can of coke?
Can get free drinks o not la.. I know my English lousy OK..
Old 06-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Lol....room not big enough....hopefully...they will agree..
In house (hotel room) party can be fun. Donkey years back (when I was still wet behind my ears ), had few gals popping in my room early part of evening for drinks and makan. They were part of entourage of my lil black book, working as FLs in basement bar of Hyatt (forgot name) catching farang suited blokes there. They brought in street food, and we chilled out before adjourning to 'work' after 9pm+.

Then left my lil black book and another who didn't feel like working. Tanked up with whisky, didn't feel like gab baan. No complaints from me, fast forward I had to zzzz in middle of large king sized bed. My 1st 3 some. Not good to get into details

Win win situation, minus hassles of going out.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
In house (hotel room) party can be fun. Donkey years back (when I was still wet behind my ears ), had few gals popping in my room early part of evening for drinks and makan. They were part of entourage of my lil black book, working as FLs in basement bar of Hyatt (forgot name) catching farang suited blokes there. They brought in street food, and we chilled out before adjourning to 'work' after 9pm+.

Then left my lil black book and another who didn't feel like working. Tanked up with whisky, didn't feel like gab baan. No complaints from me, fast forward I had to zzzz in middle of large king sized bed. My 1st 3 some. Not good to get into details

Win win situation, minus hassles of going out.
Alright...thats the way to go...i agree.
hopefully my "party" is as fruitful as yours...
Old 06-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
My 1st 3 some.
Strong man
Old 07-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Sonkran 2015

Sonkran coming up Apr 13-15. Any bros care to share experiences. Where are the best places to enjoy this festival? Things to do? Places to be? Is Hty good place to enjoy Sonkran? How bout Chiang Mai, bkk, ptya, puket? Thanks for sharing.
10 rep appreciation points for best sharings.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Sonkran 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Sonkran coming up Apr 13-15. Any bros care to share experiences. Where are the best places to enjoy this festival? Things to do? Places to be? Is Hty good place to enjoy Sonkran? How bout Chiang Mai, bkk, ptya, puket? Thanks for sharing.
10 rep appreciation points for best sharings.
During songkran, anywhere in thailand r celebrating the biggest event of thailand. No matter which province or town u went, it will sure to b fun.. join the fun with the locals, they will welcome u with open arms. But no all places celebrate songkran at the same date.. Pattaya will b on 19th April etc.. Mayb senior from chiang mai will advise u abt songkran there. Hatyai is 13-15. alot of Singaporean n Malaysian will b there too, price of hotel will increase another 50% During this date.
hope its help...
Old 08-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
During songkran, anywhere in thailand r celebrating the biggest event of thailand.
Songkran is a time where u can touch/hug mm, see mm bra design n also see mm dancing naked on the street.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
During songkran, anywhere in thailand r celebrating the biggest event of thailand. No matter which province or town u went, it will sure to b fun..
can u hold my hand tis songkran? .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
can u hold my hand tis songkran? .........
Take a Q as he promised to hold Pak's first oops hands
Old 09-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Take a Q as he promised to hold Pak's first oops hands
5555 no worries Pak.. u always 1st in the Q..
Old 09-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
5555 no worries Pak.. u always 1st in the Q..
Hold my hand too...
Old 09-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hold my hand too...
Knn.. u no need la.. later I still must pay u for holding ur hand leh...
Old 09-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Knn.. u no need la.. later I still must pay u for holding ur hand leh...
Mai ani treat me leh.... so different.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mai ani treat me leh.... so different.
U so familiar in Bkk la... u hold my hand better.. go SK play again..
Old 09-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
U so familiar in Bkk la... u hold my hand better.. go SK play again..
Mai lah... I send 4 "ladies" to your room.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1