The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Hotels with swimming pool mostly are 4-5 star...mostly will allow gals to come to room up to 9pm...then gals have to leave...unless you register and pay a room for gal in the hotel...
Ya.that wt I thought so anyway thks bro .
Old 06-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nauq is Cool - loads of Potential

The grand silverland hotel has a pool and allows girls to stay overnight. Brought back a couple of girls and they were fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylbk View Post
Any bro know any hotel got swimming pool but also girls friendly at district 1 near bt market.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Anyone going hcm during March 16 week?
Old 06-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear All,
sorry if i ask these questions , are these hotels friendly to bring girl inside ?

HANOI : Camelia Hotel
SAIGON : Queen Hotel

Because their is tour package from my country which covers airfare ticket using vietnam airlines and these hotel accomodations. It would be great if i can get the air ticket and hotel but can skip some of tour activities especially in the evening

thx for your info.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauq View Post
The grand silverland hotel has a pool and allows girls to stay overnight. Brought back a couple of girls and they were fine.
http://www.silverlandhotels.com/gran...hotel-spa.html

this looks like a great hotel
Old 07-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maonana View Post
....HANOI : Camelia Hotel
SAIGON : Queen Hotel

Because their is tour package from my country which covers airfare ticket using vietnam airlines and these hotel accomodations. .
Suggest you first ask your package tour agent.

A friend went on one of these packaged tours and he had to pay extra when he got a "friend" to join him one evening. He's not sure if it was only his tour guide pocketing the money, the Tour company or the hotel who demanded the extra payment (too embarrassed to make a fuss).

SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauq View Post
Got 2 hotel near bt market. 1 is 4 star n the other 3half star.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Suggest you first ask your package tour agent.

A friend went on one of these packaged tours and he had to pay extra when he got a "friend" to join him one evening. He's not sure if it was only his tour guide pocketing the money, the Tour company or the hotel who demanded the extra payment (too embarrassed to make a fuss).

SEAJ
its been a long time sinmce i been on a tour but usually the tour package is based on 2 pax...so if u dont specify you will be the made to share a room, and its then up to the guuide whetehr to charge u extra if u decide to bring a friend...i agrfee ask the tour if u intend to bring a friend...and like i said b4...if the questioner had bothered to read the thread he would have known that generally 2-3 star hotels are gf, which both those hotels are
Old 07-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
its been a long time sinmce i been on a tour but usually the tour package is based on 2 pax.....
Yes, I forgot mention this - which was my first question to my friend.

He had paid the surcharge to get a separate private room for his tour - but was still made to pay extra when the tour guide confronted him with having had an unregistered "friend" joining him.

My friend highly suspects that the hotel itself did not levy this "friend" surcharge (as he noted WG's going in and out freely to other rooms) and that it was just the tour guide pocketing the money.

If one pre-determines from the package tour agency the actual facts, then one can pretty well determine what will happen. And argue correctly with recourse if confronted with the unexpected.

Just suggesting.

SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

He had paid the surcharge to get a separate private room for his tour - but was still made to pay extra when the tour guide confronted him with having had an unregistered "friend" joining him.
Just suggesting.

SEAJ
thx to bro mutantchicken and seaj for reminder. Yes i plan to take single supplement within that tour to get a room alone. But if then the hotel decide to charge me for another "friend" that i bring in, then it's another story ....true.

how about if i bring wg from indo? the hotel will charge me extra or not? if the wg passport is indonesia (same as me), not vietnamese......
Old 07-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:

My friend highly suspects that the hotel itself did not levy this "friend" surcharge (as he noted WG's going in and out freely to other rooms) and that it was just the tour guide pocketing the money.

If one pre-determines from the package tour agency the actual facts, then one can pretty well determine what will happen. And argue correctly with recourse if confronted with the unexpected.

Just suggesting.

SEAJ
anyway this is imo a case of putting the wagon before the horse, as imo its easier to plan a holiday DIY as oppose to getting on a tour than to find a value good service WL, anywhere in the world let alone hanoi or HCMC.
So if the original poster didnt have the time or the energy or the ability to plan a DIY trip to hanoi/hcmc, i wonder how he intends to find a non scam WL.
Not even factoring the embarrassment of bumping into a fellow tour member and dealing with the looks and smirks for the remainder of the tour after they seeing your painted lady leave/enter your room...my two dongs

""thx to bro mutantchicken and seaj for reminder. Yes i plan to take single supplement within that tour to get a room alone. But if then the hotel decide to charge me for another "friend" that i bring in, then it's another story ....true.

how about if i bring wg from indo? the hotel will charge me extra or not? if the wg passport is indonesia (same as me), not vietnamese...... ""

as to this question...i dont fully understand the logistics..so ur indo..u going on a tour..then u gonna buy a airticket for a WG fly her to the city exclusive of the tour...then u going to add her to the accomodation? Well if u can somehow organise that all logistically...i would assume given that if the hotel is gf, and she has proper passport and esp since she is a foreigner and u booked the whole room there shouldnt BE ANY problems...most issues arise when the hotel is 4-5 star and the girl being brought up is a vietnamese girl...im fairly sure if even u stayed in a 5 star hotel and u booked in with a fellow female foreigner there would be no issue.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
stalin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstalin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where to go for massage at this time?
Old 08-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those zappers who got no balls to leave their nick can kiss my ass. I dare to insult you in the open unlike you cowards.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Those zappers who got no balls to leave their nick can kiss my ass. I dare to insult you in the open unlike you cowards.
IS this anything new nameless zapping..as teh h88 being a stealth agent, what a joke, sure i am no friend of h88, as people who read the thread can attest to, sure h88 has a few issues i dont agree with, BUT NEVER could he be called a stealth agent..stealth agents in my mind are guys who pm newbies or have newbies contact them because they have made it known they willing to take newbies around as "friends" but secretly make commission and pad the bill without the newvie knowing...there are other like h88 who are sick of dealing with guys too lazy to read the thread or do their opwn research, and have made it clear that if they want him to lead them around then they will have to follow his rules and one is that they pay for the fun...in my mind that very reasonable and is openly stated...why some newbie would think that someone would take their time out to take a stranger around so the stranger can save money and get good cheap bonks without themseves making any effort in time and money is beyond me. And frankly if the newbie doenst think ist a good deal then they shouldnt contact h88 and other "seniors", noone force them to go along
Old 09-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you MC for posting...

We had just completed the TET 2015 Charities at 3 locations...Beneficiaries are

KY QUANG Temple orphanage, Go Vap
DIeu Phap Temple Old Folks Home, Binh Thanh
Thien Duyen Temple Orphanage, Cu Chi

Things donated, rice, milk, biscuits, cooking oil, detergent, salt, sugar, diapers, etc...photos sent to all donors...

Total 60 million VND

Thank you to all DONORS...namely MIFAcafe, deptrai4u, iSaigon, jimfairy, Makashi, kidne3, curious76, devilcheong, damong777, FireShark, BobDole, H88...total 12 shares....good karma to all donors...4 of us went to HCM to help with donations...

Next will be Hungry Ghost Festival 2015...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread