The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Hotel SGD has one Girl which I used to engage recently. Her massage is not just a massage. You need to prepare to moan even during massage. Some customer even cum during her massage teasing time. Not even reach to HJ time and all cum cum out.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Hotel SGD has one Girl which I used to engage recently. Her massage is not just a massage. You need to prepare to moan even during massage. Some customer even cum during her massage teasing time. Not even reach to HJ time and all cum cum out.
Bro.. can you share the girl's number? I wanna try her out...
Old 05-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Bro, that price is less than 100 sgd in total , not so expensive.

One more budge option is excel tower, just Eddie Singapore embassy.

Visited last night with friend.

L4

16k massage, 20k hj.

Pm me your contact for next cheong together, I am at Inya lake hotel
Now
bro... Can you share your experience at Excel Tower? Girls quality, the quality of the massage rooms, etc.. Is 20K additional for HJ?
Old 05-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

from the past posts, massage/FJ at Decent hotel was shut down.

Has anyone got any update? or is there other locations you know and willing to share? Even freelancer? etc.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post

Has anyone got any update? or is there other locations you know and willing to share? Even freelancer? etc.
Decent hotel renovation till end Apr
Old 06-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post

Bro Templeavenue,
Long time no see... I can share some locations but your preference for the girl is kinda high and supply cannot meet your quality.
If you lower your standard, you can get girls cheaply. If you maintain the standards, you need to prepare to spend more.
That is my suggestion, bro
Old 06-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
seems like everything in yangon quite ex..wanted to engage tour guide for like half a day tour to places of interest but all like around 100usd..those cab drivers
If you are without your local friends, of coz they will chop carrot like in any other developing countries. take care.. bro
Old 06-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
Bro Templeavenue,
Long time no see... I can share some locations but your preference for the girl is kinda high and supply cannot meet your quality.
If you lower your standard, you can get girls cheaply. If you maintain the standards, you need to prepare to spend more.
That is my suggestion, bro
bro mind pm me locations and dmg?im not picky..skills more impt than looks for me
Old 09-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JJ plaza can pick up girl from 60usd to 100usd for overnight...
Their local "gui liao" is only 10usd 1 shot... But I not dare to try after I see the environment....
Old 10-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
UNGVXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In shangrila now, my usual gal not free. Anyone available wanna go jj?

I am back in hotel. Pm me!

Last edited by UNGVXX; 11-03-2015 at 06:21 PM.
Old 15-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Quick FR on Pioneer in Yangon...my 1st trip, and reading previous threads & talking to cab driver from airport to hotel, decided to go Pioneer. (cab driver said JJ girls not so swee...better at Pioneer I know, one mans meat, another's poison)..went there Friday night..9:30 PM was too early, most started showing up around 10:30. LOTS of attractive, sexy girls...was pleasantly surprised. 7000 Kyat entrance fee, includes 1 beer.

Managed to bring 2 SYTs back to my hotel at 11:30 (or maybe I should say they took me!). Cute, tight, firm, dressed sexily... probably 21-23 or so. both were probably B- cup size...$100 USD for both (short time). BUT...i forgot the hotel charges for more than 2/room..so had to fork out another USD $35. All in all, pretty good value for money.

Maybe I was lucky re lots of girls that night..dunno. but it was a good night in Yangon!

Hope this helps other bros who might be going to Yangon. SBF can really help sometimes!
Old 18-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

as my nickname.... i am getting tired of the homogenous night scene in yangon. first thing first, i am a simple man out to have fun. i do not have the charisma & charm to have any events worth bragging.

afterwork, i will just smoke at the balcony & stare blankly out into the skyline. figuring what's for dinner. nowadays, i can't be bother to arrange any meet ups, with bros as well as with the girls. (the last time with a bro here, i ended up sending a girl to the 24hr clinic to stitch-up a cut). i'll just see where my regular crazy kakis wanna hang out and go with the flow.

i'll just leave msg to some of the girls i shortlisted. the first who replies i'll tell where i am. if she calls before i've eaten, i'll ask her out for dinner. after that, i m not answering calls. at times when no one is free, i can fly solo (as in the girl tethered)

i am staying away from pioneer. gotten...as a bro quote... (in)famous. i do not have to pay cover charge, girls & bros with me enter for free. the waiters will always make a table appear beside the dance floor for me. most of the time, if it's before 11am and not a weekend, ie. visibility is not too obstructed, there will be girls at my table before the drinks are poured.

....but i m a little tired now.

a bit problem with the night of yangon is that nice dining place close by 10pm. nice clubbing place begin to get happening after midnight. there's a 2 hrs "what to do?" gap. i tried emperor, zero zone, g6, dv, asia, parkroyal, sedona, etc during that gap. boring like hell. and bros who met me knows girls who hang out with me are party crazy. drinking, smoking, singing, dancing.... they loved at least 3 of the aforementioned.

so the simplest would be joining my kakis at carnival. chill out and get everyone's mood up then hit another joint.

then the cycle repeats, with other girls. til some big mouth bragged to their "friends" who & where they hangout the previous night (facebook is a scary thing). next afternoon my phone rings non-stop from some angry chit-tu's

some of you can threesome... but if i put some girls together, i'll be sleeping along that night.

so here i am, after disappearing from the forum for quite awhile, humbly asking some bros for tips.... where else to go? what else to do?
Old 18-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post

so here i am, after disappearing from the forum for quite awhile, humbly asking some bros for tips.... where else to go? what else to do?
very nice..fully agreed...can i use some of the points here for my HCM trips...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
very nice..fully agreed...can i use some of the points here for my HCM trips...
Sure. But what points u referring to?

Btw, what's very nice u see here?
Old 18-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
alsl79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massage lady or FL will go hotel? I am in Yangon now and have nothin to do, please PM me if there is/are any
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1