The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
During my last visit to SZ, I actually witness a "syndicate" of pickpockets operating RIGHT infront of me...

There are 2 kids (I think abt 8-10 yrs old) acting as if they are playing around in the broad daylight, whereby there are 2 adults that will be walking (2-4 metres) behind them. Once they spotted a target, one of the kids will "acidentally" knock onto the "prey" and fell down. Normal reaction for us, will be to help the kid up to their feet, then the other kid will sneak from behinds and pickpocket either his HP or wallet.

In the event that they are spotted / caught, the 2 adults walking behind will act as if that they are trying to catch the kids, creating a havoc situation whereby the kids will disappear into the alley...

According to my china friend, we SHALL NOT alert or shout if we spotted them at "work" because it will result in a thrashing by a larger group of their pals within the vinicity.... often end up seriously injured...

Pls be aware
Thats so true...a few months ago, I was in the car near the Infamous GZ Train Station, and I saw a family got arrested - All 5 of them lining up in a queue with each having their hands resting on the one infront. So it goes like this - Son <-- Son <--- Daughter <--- Mother <--- Father.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 21-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

Last Friday as I was walking towards the Lowu custom, along the over bridge near to the Shangrila Hotel, a China man dropped what it appeared to be "a stack of US$ note" infront of me.

Immediately, another China man approached me to offer to share the "take" with me. Ha...ha... I politely told him to keep it for himself and kept walking without stopping..... Later, I noticed the China man who initially dropped "the stack money" and the later China man congregated and talked "something" before parting again. To look for "prey"......I guessed.

Do not be tempted and do not accept anything that do not belong to us ..... we should be ok....
Old 22-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzhouxian
When you are in Shanghai Nanjin Street, try not to respond to girls (usually work in pairs) when they approach you for time or direction etc. They will usually ask you to buy them drink nearby after you've responded to their asking for time or direction. You will be brought to their "pre-selected" cafe and ended up paying 10 to 20 times for common drinks.

Also, when you are in or around major city train stations, make sure you don't look "too blur" or "too curious". You will be targetted and it is not uncommon to see day-light robbery (thief snatching gold chain etc), let alone having your pocket and wallet being picked.
The most notorious train station in China should be Nanjing Railway Station. If unfortunately you've to be there. Have firm grips on all your luggage. Shamelessly get the ticket you need. Pay 3RMB to enter the VIP lounge upstair.
Old 22-06-2004, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another thing about Shenzhen, and other cities in China as well.

Don't trust the beggars, no matter how pitiful they seem, especial those with handicapped children.

These are organised syndicated beggars. You think you give money to help the children, but all money goes to the syndicate.

Saw a documentary in China, that shows that these people goes to the extend of breaking the hands and legs of babies to gain more sympathy.
Old 22-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

When in hospitals around China there are lots of "hawks" hanging around every depts trying to "con" potential patients to their pre-arranged clinics.

They come up with all bull and cock stories of better treatment at their place.
You will charge "atrocious fees" for those who follow them.....

They target both foreigners as well so their local. Just beware and ignore them.....
Old 23-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
homeosapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed in Nanjing for 3 years, always used the Railway.
Yes is a little messy, but I think is the same as all the railway station anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoscope
The most notorious train station in China should be Nanjing Railway Station. If unfortunately you've to be there. Have firm grips on all your luggage. Shamelessly get the ticket you need. Pay 3RMB to enter the VIP lounge upstair.
Old 24-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoscope
Another thing about Shenzhen, and other cities in China as well.

Don't trust the beggars, no matter how pitiful they seem, especial those with handicapped children.

These are organised syndicated beggars. You think you give money to help the children, but all money goes to the syndicate.

Saw a documentary in China, that shows that these people goes to the extend of breaking the hands and legs of babies to gain more sympathy.
This is sickening. Seen a lot of them around the LOWU area in Shenzhen also. Fucking piece of shit those syndicates.

There is this guy i seen on the road leading to the HongKong / Outward customs in Shenzhen.....he has no legs...and only one arm. He is like dragging himself around. OMFG...this sort of suffering....he keeps knocking his head on the pavement too.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 25-06-2004, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
This is sickening. Seen a lot of them around the LOWU area in Shenzhen also. Fucking piece of shit those syndicates.

There is this guy i seen on the road leading to the HongKong / Outward customs in Shenzhen.....he has no legs...and only one arm. He is like dragging himself around. OMFG...this sort of suffering....he keeps knocking his head on the pavement too.
Same in BKK, you'll see some guy face down on the pavement, no legs. Travelling widens your horizon. Haven't been to China, after reading about all the scams, afraid to : )
Old 25-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slowplayman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my personal opinion for travelling anywhere, searching for sex/fun... Especially in China.

DO not bring wallet, watch and mobile. Leave all the valuables in hotel.
Do not give any $$$ to ppl out of compassion.
Do not agreed to anything to their terms.
do not follow them to a place that they recommends;
Bring onli enough cash enuff for the night. Anything else, get the gals to go to your hotel then you can agreed.
Do not patronise the same sleazy joint twice.

At least u are left with ur impt documents and have enuff cash to come back home. They will not hurt / kill / kidnapp you as it is too tedious for them.
Old 26-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenzhouxian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
When in hospitals around China there are lots of "hawks" hanging around every depts trying to "con" potential patients to their pre-arranged clinics.

They come up with all bull and cock stories of better treatment at their place.
You will charge "atrocious fees" for those who follow them.....

They target both foreigners as well so their local. Just beware and ignore them.....
My friend once told me that when his father was having high fever while visiting him, they brought him to the local hospital Shanghai. The doctor just took a look at his father and then told them that his father will be left at one corner for "observation" (not warded, just left at one corner). Nothing was done to his father (no temperature taken, no medicine given, nothing). After about half and hour, my friend approached the nurse for help again and the same doctor appeared again and took another look at his father and told my friend that his father will be left under observation at the same corner. When confronted, the doctor said that he had other patients to attend to and told him to wait for his turn. Out of frustration, my friend asked his Chinese Friend for help and guess what? His Chinese Friend told my friend to give a few thousand RMB to the nurse and asked the father to be treated immediately. My friend followed the advice accordingly and his father was promtly treated.

He later realised that this is a common practice in China.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few months ago Sinoview has passed on. This is the only thread that he started. At least he left something for us....
Old 16-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I have travelled extensively across China and the worst things that happened to me:
1) Gfs hp pickpocketed in GZ railway station
2) My own hp pickpocketed in Chengdu (cheap Nokia)

So do carry only cheap phones and small money when walking around.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
Few months ago Sinoview has passed on. This is the only thread that he started. At least he left something for us....
Very meaningful that you have located and revived Bro Sinoview's thread.
When I first met him, it really was very early days in the Southern China mongering scene.

I would like to suggest that we try to keep this thread current in his memory as I believe that many here owes a lot to Bro Sinoview for the good times we all have had.

Unfortunately, the China mongering scene is now quite "restricted" and many of us also venture to other destinations for our favorite hobby; as such, to encourage maximum participation by more, we can also contribute to the knowledge of "Cons" and "Con Artists" everywhere instead of it just being limited to China.

Just my suggestion, and I would appreciate it that if you object to anything I say, that you nonetheless respect our Bro's memory by NOT expressing such here/bring it to my/other thread etc.

I would like to start the ball rolling with my next post.

Thank you
SEAJ
Old 17-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Foreigners living overseas/expatriates preying on us! Ethnic Scams
I’ve visited and lived in many different places and I of course know that the great majority of expatriates – real business people, solid retirees, those taking a well-deserved break from their stressful profession, whatever, ARE respectable people.

But then there is a subset of them who we all need to watch out for too. Unfortunately, hard to judge these from their appearances as most expatriates adapt to the local mode of dress and of course tourists everywhere look like crap!
These long term expatriate dregs at times are victims of scams themselves – many times Love Scams, have had unfortunate accidents/incidences PLUS more significantly, those who just cannot go back to their own countries. Those with arrest warrants, those running away from creditors, those whose reputation is so bad that it’s impossible for them to work back home – people who are dregs in any society but who’ve found a new life committing ETHNIC SCAMS in countries where they've run away to.

Hard for them to scam locals, they turn to visitors, foreigners – especially fellow countrymen - to pull off their scams. And hate to point this out, but IMHO, Singaporeans seems to be a favorite target as you guys are generally so good natured, trusting and don’t sweat the details. Your society is so well governed AND controlled, your laws are so effective at protecting you, your ethics are so entrenched in the good OLD Chinese/Confucian ways (Note – not how the PRC is these days), that you just all too easily trust others and especially fellow Singaporeans.

I of course know that most of you already know most of the things I’m gonna write – but somehow, all too many of us, including yours truly, do tend to forget even basic precautions when out for a good time. Just listing some reminders – and of course please feel free to add your own.

OK, going back to ALL manners of expatriate dregs – do watch out for :
- Those who strikes up conversations with you. Yeah, nice, but at least try to determine the bona-fides of such chance meeting instead of just being so glad to have a chance to connect up. So easy to sucker people who are alone in a foreign land but actually worse when you’re a couple or a group - as you are more likely to then have your guards down.

- Offers to “let’s go” somewhere for great buys, bargains places etc. which he himself want to go to. And oh… offers to change currency as he’s going home and no longer need so much local money.

- Honey traps – yeah, the lost lonely foreign gal.

- Foreigners feigning great distress – at having been robbed, losing their money, being victimized by local (corrupt or otherwise) authorities etc. How very natural for us all to help out…and then get suckered in!

- Foreigners making sure you hear them speak the local language. LOL – again just our natural tendency to approach people who we think can help make our stay better as they are localized. And do also remember - Singlish spoken loudly is another thing to be wary of!

- Foreigners making outlandish show of how free spending/flushed he is (usually in cahoots with the bar, club etc. owners). Hey, he’s rich, no need for me to worry about befriending him! WRONG! And even if he is NOT a scam artist, too many times he’s just a zero to hero – those whose daily life at home is so miserable needs to show-off when overseas away from knowing eyes. Nahhh… these Taikor wannabe's, we don’t need to associate with them! Losers!

And one last thing – DO think about any new friends you’ve made when overseas. Would you really be friends with them at home? At home, would you even associate or even be seen with some of the dregs that are like flies in tourist places – especially mongering areas? True or not – that when overseas you tend to forget a lot about what and who you really are, for after all, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas! LOL.

SEAJ
Old 17-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

edited .....

Last edited by somebody99; 18-02-2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1