The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

hi bro soi6, come n meet u during 9 10 mar ar ur place....u r around?see ya..
Old 05-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Sentsggirls

What you want? Using my nick as your clone to post questions. Why your real nick SENTSGGIRLS nobody reply laew ar. Be a man la, stop being a pussy can or not.
you offended so many people in this forum and you should not be surprised that your enemies clone your nick. Please don't point the finger at me when you have run out ideas on who to blame.

I go no time for such childish games and to monitor this forum 24/7.
This will be my last reply to you, Mr Nonteerak2553.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
you offended so many people in this forum and you should not be surprised that your enemies clone your nick. Please don't point the finger at me when you have run out ideas on who to blame.

Very good. Finally using your own original account to address my post.

Who else beside you? Last year after I merely suggesting if you got problem with "so and so" and suggested it's better to settle it outside rather then sarcastically throw your posts here that leads to nowhere. Instead politely addressing my post, you put my personal info in your reply to me. You met " so and so before" face to face knows where he residing, why must you throw sarcasm remarks at him? By doing that you think can make you a HERO?

Childish games! Who created tons of clones, to attack me? You and your buddy indianmagicoil! To the extend you even created clones using my name! Right? You already breached the trust when you first posted my name when you addressed to my first question. So who is childish here? And to the extend you and indianmagicoil created google+ & IG by taking my personal photos in my IG. So now who is childish?

I offended so many people? Not I know off! See when NonteeRUK2553 registered? It says 2014 July. Shall I refresh back your memories by digging out the pass postings?

It is so simple to know it was you.

1. See how you write. So easy to know spot.
2. Who else here loves ISAAN GIRLS? Beside you? See how well you described about Nongkai?
3. Who else will asked stupid things beside you? Hwz, how many stupid questions you posted in there? So easy to compare.

You thinks this forum only for gundu people? Others got eye to see.

I got nothing to do with you, but if you and indianmagicoil keep stepping my tails umpteen times, then don't say I never give you a friendly warning.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BrandonWong2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post

I think you are the one who is childish ka.
Use this clone Nonteeruk2553 to post rubbish ka.

Now get pawn by Nonteerak2553 ka!
Old 07-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Travelling Tips to Pattaya.

1. At Suvarnabhumi airport..if the immigration is full..go head down the walkway another 400 m..there is another immigration point..hit and miss cos sometimes this one full too. Applies to all travelling to Thailand.

2. If you want a taxi and have not booked any..
Suvarnabhumi - go to departure hall and cross the road. Sometimes you may be stopped by the security..so a hit and miss too. Just hail a taxi that just dropped off a passenger. You may get away with 1000 baht to Pattaya.

Don Muang - Never ever join the taxi queue. Again take the escalator upstairs to departure and go to the extreme left hand where the smoking point is. Hail a taxi and price is normally 1500 baht to Pattaya. Remember to tell taxi go by motorway.

3. Travelling into Pattaya must avoid Sukhumvit Road. Underpass being built. If you are familiar with the roads then go via Pattaya North road. It also makes sense to find a hotel between Pattaya North and Pattaya Klang. Less traffic. Pattaya Discovery Hotel is having good discounts as I know but no guarantees.

4. Weather is getting very hot so must keep hydrated. Drink lots of water to down the beer and whisky. Every morning I suggest taking a isotonic mix which can be bought at any pharmacy for 10 baht. Just mix with water and drink all. Helps with hangovers too.

5. Songkran is next month so a lot of people will come to Thailand. Many simple dos and dont for Songkran but maybe will covwr that for later.

Cheers.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

soi6...always deliver....great pal....support support..
Old 12-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Songkran 2015

Songkran is a month away. For those not aware the Songkran Festival is the New Year for Thai people and in Pattaya its celebrated from the 13th April till 19th April. Weather is already damn hot and will get hotter by the time Songkran hits.

Tourism Thailand has officially announced that Pattaya is Thailand's No 1 destination for Songkran. I believe this is true. Its massive..its crazy..its fun and its the biggest party anywhere.

So those people who deciding where to celebrate Songkran why not give Pattaya a try.
Those coming Songkran hope you guys can check in here.Ask anything you wish to know and I am sure the seniors here like bros atl and yinyang will be glad to answer.

Sawadee Pi Hmi! !
Old 12-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Songkran 2015

I am thinking of coming Patts to see you bro soi6
Old 12-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Those who have FR-ed, will see that I have bumped their piece up Will continue to do so (whenever I come in), hopefully can encourage FRs contribution. Way better than kena all the angst and in fighting here. Applys to other Bkk thread too
Old 12-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Songkran is a month away. For those not aware the Songkran Festival is the New Year for Thai people and in Pattaya its celebrated from the 13th April till 19th April. Weather is already damn hot and will get hotter by the time Songkran hits.

Tourism Thailand has officially announced that Pattaya is Thailand's No 1 destination for Songkran. I believe this is true. Its massive..its crazy..its fun and its the biggest party anywhere.

So those people who deciding where to celebrate Songkran why not give Pattaya a try.
Those coming Songkran hope you guys can check in here.Ask anything you wish to know and I am sure the seniors here like bros atl and yinyang will be glad to answer.

Sawadee Pi Hmi! !

Will the traffic be horrible? My flight back to sg is on the 19th...read online that traffic will be gridlocked..is it true?
Old 12-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Will the traffic be horrible? My flight back to sg is on the 19th...read online that traffic will be gridlocked..is it true?
From Swampy or DM airport? You'll have better chances of getting on a flight at U-Tapao airport than those 2 in BKK..... would advise you to change your return flight to a later day as unlikely you will make it to the airport in time unless you want to spend 24 hours travelling on the road.
Old 13-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BrandonWong2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
You better set off very early ka.
Old 13-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
From Swampy or DM airport? You'll have better chances of getting on a flight at U-Tapao airport than those 2 in BKK..... would advise you to change your return flight to a later day as unlikely you will make it to the airport in time unless you want to spend 24 hours travelling on the road.
Thanks for the heads up...
Old 14-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
A guy I met in a pub told me I can get a local flight from Utapao airport to Don Muang airport. Is it true? And how much will it cost?
Old 14-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
A guy I met in a pub told me I can get a local flight from Utapao airport to Don Muang airport. Is it true? And how much will it cost?
Yes it is possible but the fare is damn expensive. Did it once during the protests and the microlight flew me from U-Tapao to an open field near Rhamkhanheang University in Bangkok as the airports were not accessible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1