The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

bro the place is actually called yang chow massage, been there long time ago, place very run down and dirty, girl very bad service, cannot touch boob cannot touch pussy, pussy hv sour smell, so juz tip her 10$ cannot fuck and leave, never been there ever since
Old 04-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

btw hv 1 more, call gold mea hotel on 121 street also run down and not many choice of girls, yeah so go ahead and try them all, i not scare ppl will spoil market becoz im not going back anymore to gold mea and yang chow
Old 04-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
btw hv 1 more, call gold mea hotel on 121 street also run down and not many choice of girls, yeah so go ahead and try them all, i not scare ppl will spoil market becoz im not going back anymore to gold mea and yang chow
Haha...now I siam pp MP far far..mostly zero service one. Better meat else where.
BTW.....bro u in pp on the week of 19 Mar boh?
Old 05-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,need some advice on hotels:
will be going to pp with wife,few friends will be joining me as is 1st time there,read through some threads,all I remember is st 136,so saw Diamond hotel.
I know is near "happening" area,but is it near makan area(cos wife prefer that)
is it safe?
Most important of all,is it girl-friendly(later friends bash me up if is not )
Thank you for all replies.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 05-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

As far as I can remember,Diamond Hotel is on Moniwong Rd about 100 metre from the Central Market.It is very near the street full of Chinese restaurants along the side of Asia Hotel.There are also 2 decent hotels with good restaurants on the other side of Moniwong Rd.If my memory serves me right,then Diamond Hotel is very safe & surrounded with good decent restaurants.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
will be going to pp with wife,few friends will be joining me as is 1st time there,read through some threads,all I remember is st 136,so saw Diamond hotel.
is it safe?
Actually is not near the 'happening' area you have describe.I guess you are referring to st 136 pub street.That area is at the other end of st 136 near riverside but your hotel is at the other end of st 136.Is very near to the central market which is 5 min walk from there and your hotel is at the main road monivong.The place u stay got quite a few makan area during daytime which is surrounding the central market.

Night time usually the street light is dim even for the main road so but the main road monivong if u walk down from your hotel have quite a few Chinese restaurant

Generally if you in a big group or single usually is safe,just practise common sense.First time there,usually night activity will be at the riverside area especially your wife is following so I guess stick to food and drink better
Old 05-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
roppong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, I'm going over next week. Would like to meet up as I'm going alone since one of my friend bailed out.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
is it safe?
stay riverside aka sisowath street, many hotels amanraya, FCC, quayside, bougainville, mekong grand, riverstar etc etc, range from 100++ to 30 usd, all girl friendly, period. many restaurants, pubs bars on sisowath street, all clean, adjoining street 130, 136, 110, 100 all dirty bars so suitable for friends too
Old 06-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Hi Guys, I'll be going over next week monday. May I know who else will be going so we can group up coz this time i'm going alone since my friend bailed out. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, will be travelling to Cambodia next week, but only have 2 days in Phnom Pehn, but have 4 days in Shihanoukville, anybody have any suggestions there?

Thanking you in advance for your advise and suggestions.

Cheers and play safe
Old 06-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

May I know what's the going rate in KTV for Casa nowadays? The last time i went was back in 2007, 2009, 2010 then 2013 and nvr get to go back till now. I guess things might have changed. Any places to recommend?
Old 07-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Hi Bro, will be travelling to Cambodia next week, but only have 2 days in Phnom Pehn, but have 4 days in Shihanoukville, anybody have any suggestions there?

Thanking you in advance for your advise and suggestions.

Cheers and play safe
sihanoukville all hotels are girls friendly, city gold ktv, cobra ktv etc etc, bars have sihanoukville square, golden lion, victory hill etc etc,

dirty massage blue mountain, chicken farm, kamakor etc etc, (dirty massage here mean, mattress on the ground divided by cardboard, no massage, basically just go in strip fuck pay money and get out)
Old 07-03-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcykeu View Post
As far as I can remember,Diamond Hotel is on Moniwong Rd about 100 metre from the Central Market.It is very near the street full of Chinese restaurants along the side of Asia Hotel.There are also 2 decent hotels with good restaurants on the other side of Moniwong Rd.If my memory serves me right,then Diamond Hotel is very safe & surrounded with good decent restaurants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Actually is not near the 'happening' area you have describe.I guess you are referring to st 136 pub street.That area is at the other end of st 136 near riverside but your hotel is at the other end of st 136.Is very near to the central market which is 5 min walk from there and your hotel is at the main road monivong.The place u stay got quite a few makan area during daytime which is surrounding the central market.

Night time usually the street light is dim even for the main road so but the main road monivong if u walk down from your hotel have quite a few Chinese restaurant

Generally if you in a big group or single usually is safe,just practise common sense.First time there,usually night activity will be at the riverside area especially your wife is following so I guess stick to food and drink better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
stay riverside aka sisowath street, many hotels amanraya, FCC, quayside, bougainville, mekong grand, riverstar etc etc, range from 100++ to 30 usd, all girl friendly, period. many restaurants, pubs bars on sisowath street, all clean, adjoining street 130, 136, 110, 100 all dirty bars so suitable for friends too
Thank you for the replies.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 07-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah204 View Post
$100 ST but mine had came back to cook for me yesterday w/o further payment..so good pick up joint

$150 LT..if u can find..

Think CASA is the same price..

But what other place to go? Luxury massage any good n cheaper?
ST $100? The last tume i was in CASA back in 2013, they stayed overnight n next day brought me to sorya and wat phnom walk walk. $150 t'lai nah!!!
Old 07-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppong View Post
ST $100? The last tume i was in CASA back in 2013, they stayed overnight n next day brought me to sorya and wat phnom walk walk. $150 t'lai nah!!!
The price in Casa KTV still the same as in back in 2013.

Overnight from $100 for majority of gals. Some are $150

Best always ask price first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1