The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Battle Zone and TCSS thread

You people talking about hurricane88.....

This Hurricane88 motive so secretive....he claim he no longer cheong because he can find vietnam gf easily....so he dont care about the cheong place....but he protect his turf strongly...whoever post anything about Vietnam cheong place...he and his gang will sink his ship...

When some agent post cheong place..he will delete their post...then use the info and post himself to share....

And oh yes...he tcss many but never shared anything useful...only to his own friends...but u can meet him and become his friends....then he arrange for u...

So whats his motive? Also another agent in disguise...run his business in discreet way...
Old 05-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
You people talking about hurricane88.....
Humhum- You talking about Hurricane88? You wanna to know why your points were in REDS! Because you know too much! LMFAO!

Dummy!
SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 07-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
since you guys like to go to WAR...so let you continue...if you dun continue to post offensive who will bother to reply...I will clean up later...

I will just moderate fairly...seriously I dun care what you guys think of me...

War?! U call this a war?

Just what's is wrong... Clearly something is very wrong when EVERYONE is against one fxxker, other than u and another monkey who supported SEAJ.

Now what has this seaj done, he use a photo of someone as his avatar. Is that something morally correct?

No matter how things turn out in here, non of us has ever thought of even posting his picture to get back at SEAJ. Cause even as asshole as someone like him, I still believe what's happening here should be left here. Dun bring it to personal lvl. He still got a life to live.

He can be his keyboard hero for all I care. But I'm not going to destroy his real life.

Looks like he's really a mother fxxker who care shits about others. Oh well. I'm sure many others here can judge but u as mod can't!
Old 07-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
since you guys like to go to WAR...so let you continue...if you dun continue to post offensive who will bother to reply...I will clean up later...

I will just moderate fairly...seriously I dun care what you guys think of me...

War?! U call this a war?
Just what's is wrong... Clearly something is very wrong when EVERYONE is against one fxxker, other than u and another monkey who supported SEAJ.

Now what has this seaj done, he use a photo of someone as his avatar. Is that something morally correct?

No matter how things turn out in here, non of us has ever thought of even posting his picture to get back at SEAJ. Cause even as asshole as someone like him, I still believe what's happening here should be left here. Dun bring it to personal lvl. He still got a life to live.

He can be his keyboard hero for all I care. But I'm not going to destroy his real life.

Looks like he's really a mother fxxker who care shits about others. Oh well. I'm sure many others here can judge but u as mod can't!
Did I even indicate who the guy is on my avatar?
Who’s the one who so proudly out and declare himself?
But like I said, there is no accounting for how dumb dummies can be.

And YOU of all people expressing moral indignation??!! The paedophile rapist who is the reason why the original Events in CP thread had to be shut down? TonyCheong’s personal goon?

And EVERYONE? Yeah, everyone in TonyCheong’s band of crooks, taikors, taikor wannabes, goons and acolytes!! Everyone who have been hounding me for years ever since I inadvertently exposed you merry gang of crooks when I posted up my tips on how to keep KTV costs under control whilst still fully enjoying oneself?

SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Thank you for your kind advertisement of using my pix as your avatar. I know that I am much younger and better looking than you...Pls do not use my backside skin to be your face...you are not worthy...

I just proves that I had been very right about you! You are nothing but an EMPTY VESSEL...just us all a favour by returning to your mother's womb....INFANT....

whahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OMG!!! WHATTT???!!!
And LMFAO!!
I guess there IS no accounting for how dumb dummies can be!!
Seriously?
Outing yourself?

In the course of just generally web chatting about all matters relating to cons and stealth agents, your picture came up with the following narrative -

Quote:
Here’s Another low life. Works out of Beijing, can't remember as what, but not high pay. Tries to keep up with the taikors. Of course not enough money.
….
So goes around trying to borrow money off bros. using excuses like forgot to bring tonight, forgot atm card, waiting on a cheque to clear, etc
….
Yeh, He's one of those types that talk humongous. But pocket no money. All the veterans know this guy is like that
……….
Late 40s, plumpish, but dye his hair brunette with a blonde forelock. One of those ridiculous old guys who cannot accept old and dress young - and look ridiculous. Omg!
………
fucking money borrower cum beggar, he already had me cover his 550 yuen share of KTV bill and he still wanna borrow another 2K at lunch! No shame!
The hilarious thing about this all is that he just had your pix and totally forgot your name/nick! And Bingo! THANKS for identifying yourself!! LMFAO

So….. when are you gonna return the RMB 550?

SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Did I even indicate who the guy is on my avatar?
Who’s the one who so proudly out and declare himself?
Eh EMPTY VESSEL...Keep your bloody chee bye mouth shut and get back to your mother's womb...INFANT....
Old 07-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
eh empty vessel...keep your bloody chee bye mouth shut and get back to your mother's womb...infant....
lmfao
seaj
Old 07-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
OMG!!! WHATTT???!!!
And LMFAO!!
I guess there IS no accounting for how dumb dummies can be!!

SEAJ
Oh pls, dun disgrace yourself again! late forties, low paying job, not paying 550? Do ask the guy that I owe 550 to PM me pls, I have paid more for not drinking than 550...pls do more research before you open your cb mouth? Oh I forgot! that's how an EMPTY VESSEL sounds! just get back to your mother's womb....INFANT....

Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Old 07-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh pls, dun disgrace yourself again! late forties, low paying job, not paying 550? Do ask the guy that I owe 550 to PM me pls, I have paid more for not drinking than 550...pls do more research before you open your cb mouth? Oh I forgot! that's how an EMPTY VESSEL sounds! just get back to your mother's womb....INFANT....

Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Ohhh...errrr.... HoooKay!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

SEAJ
And let's take it that I did owe someone 550! Would you like to collect it? Just a name a time and place anywhere in China....I will deliver to you!
Old 07-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
And let's take it that I did owe someone 550! Would you like to collect it? Just a name a time and place anywhere in China....I will deliver to you!
Errr..... Hookaayy!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ohhh...errrr.... HoooKay!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Wow...surprise...your CB mouth and finger got no long essay ah? Oh! forgot...EMPTY VESSEL is just like that....Just get back to your mothers womb....INFANT
Old 07-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL - guess you DO owe all over the place.... so much so that you cain't even remember who and how much you owe!

SEAJ
Old 07-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LOL - guess you DO owe all over the place.... so much so that you cain't even remember who and how much you owe!

SEAJ
OMG!!! WHATTT???!!!

Your good friend BigSwingingDave owe you any kickbacks or not?

LMFAO!!
SEAJPukGai
Old 07-03-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Wow that dumbass of SEAJ is worst than a piece of shit.
But on the other hand it doesn't surprise me much from him as a piece of shit capable of the worst baseness to hit people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1