The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Any nice ML to recommend?? went around Wan Chai area looking for nice MLs. KNock on thier door open one all CMI. haha. In the end went to Fuji.. found a nice looking ger on lvl 4 and wasted 500hKD.

Any Fuji bldg gers to recommend??

Do let me know ok? I ok to visit any area not too far from Central. Thanks in advance sexperts.
Old 23-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laojiao View Post
Any nice ML to recommend?? went around Wan Chai area looking for nice MLs. KNock on thier door open one all CMI. haha. In the end went to Fuji.. found a nice looking ger on lvl 4 and wasted 500hKD.

Any Fuji bldg gers to recommend??

Do let me know ok? I ok to visit any area not too far from Central. Thanks in advance sexperts.
Unfortunately, CNY period is traditionally not a good time for walk-ups/hotel walk-in gals because of the limited numbers of gals available.

AS for recommendations on particular girls, YMMV and as such you're better off just doing your own choosing; and the Walk-up girl system, where one just knocks on doors until one finds a suitable girl, lends itself well to doing this. Besides which, gals are routinely switched around between places and vacant rooms are many times staffed with new girls and sometimes even the 1 Week two-way permit holders. Real jewels amongst all the coal if you get lucky!!

Besides Fuji building, Phoenix apartment in CWB, Coronet Court in North Point, Hing Loong building in Sheung Wan are quite well stocked and easily/quickly reachable by MTR from Central.

Have fun, enjoy and spend more in Hong Kong!!

SEAJ
Old 02-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangmook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Experienced the following in hk, need your pro advise:
1) paid ktv 690 for first hour, 600 for next hour. Got include 1 girl but cannot choose. Alcohol extra on top. Small room only. Is this price ok? Did I kanna carrot?

2) the girl say she want to finish work, going home already, then I come. So I say lets go supper. Then she say only if I buy 2 hours of her time. Meaning 1200 Hong Kong dollars. Is this considered expensive? I almost vomit out my drinks when I hear that. 1200 just for supper? is it really only supper or after that can bring back at no extra cost?

Confused. Please advise. Tq tq.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangmook View Post
Hi bros,
Experienced the following in hk, need your pro advise......
Confused. Please advise. Tq tq.
Much depends on the class of KTV you went to.

Whilst the golden era of Hong Kong KTV’s has long gone, there remains a few in town – from the dumps in Mongkok/Yaumati to those remaining in Tsimshatsui East which still manage to capture their mostly tourist customers to those still discretely operating in Hong Kong side to cater to the remaining few hi-roller clients.

On her insisting that you “buy her out,” that is precisely just that! You buy her out for supper and if you want any bedroom action, further fees usually need to be negotiated – unless of course if you are that charming/alluring!

In any case, I always say that if one can afford it and enjoys whatever one pays for, then it’s all worth it; the same with if you walk away from whatever is being offered – then it’s the right decision for you.

By the way, in the 1990’s when KTV’s were THE thing to do in Hong Kong, on top of the “Take-out” fees, ST routinely runs between HK$3,000 to 5,000 to even more, depending on……

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 03-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangmook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Much depends on the class of KTV you went to.

Whilst the golden era of Hong Kong KTV’s has long gone, there remains a few in town – from the dumps in Mongkok/Yaumati to those remaining in Tsimshatsui East which still manage to capture their mostly tourist customers to those still discretely operating in Hong Kong side to cater to the remaining few hi-roller clients...
Thanks! Ktv is really expensive in Hong Kong, compared to the options available
Old 03-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangmook View Post
Thanks! Ktv is really expensive in Hong Kong, compared to the options available
Yes, and totally not worth it IMHO.

The sex trade, just like any business anywhere, continually evolves.

The KTV/sauna business has many years ago migrated to the mainland where variety/price/quality etc was far superior; unfortunately this trade there is now also undergoing some very drastic "evolution."

IMHO, best option for now in Hong Kong are the Walk-up's and the hotel walk-in girls supplemented by the Wanchai action for those who do not speak Chinese.

SEAJ
Old 03-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

The WL in hong kong got do body check up like in singapore? I am going to visit HK and would like to go to their "geylang" for a quickie. How's the price?
Old 03-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
The WL in hong kong got do body check up like in singapore? I am going to visit HK and would like to go to their "geylang" for a quickie. How's the price?
NO, no body check - Walk-ups are all supposedly independent whilst the hotel walk-in are mostly girls on a week or so tourist visa. But I gotta question the efficacy of body check-ups when one can easily get infected by a girl who just did any number of infected johns anytime during the previous few days; just play safe and don the rain-wear!

Check out the exact pricing on the Hong Kong website previously mentioned here - Walk-ups around the 500 mark and Hotel gals around 900.

And you're not going to find it so easy to find as Geylang even in MongKok/Yaumati as they're all very dispersed amongst other legit businesses; closest you can get to Geylang is some of these buildings with more Walk-ups like Fuji in CWB, James Lee in TST etc.

Good luck, have fun, spend more in Hong Kong!

SEAJ
Old 03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
NO, no body check - Walk-ups are all supposedly independent whilst the hotel walk-in are mostly girls on a week or so tourist visa. But I gotta question the efficacy of body check-ups when one can easily get infected by a girl who just did any number of infected johns anytime during the previous few days; just play safe and don the rain-wear!

Check out the exact pricing on the Hong Kong website previously mentioned here - Walk-ups around the 500 mark and Hotel gals around 900.

And you're not going to find it so easy to find as Geylang even in MongKok/Yaumati as they're all very dispersed amongst other legit businesses; closest you can get to Geylang is some of these buildings with more Walk-ups like Fuji in CWB, James Lee in TST etc.

Good luck, have fun, spend more in Hong Kong!

SEAJ
Thanks bro, just to get it right. All walk up does FJ?
Old 03-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
Thanks bro, just to get it right. All walk up does FJ?
Should be!

But you should discuss everything that you want and the price etc BEFORE you cross over her threshold - because after you do, you're basically committed.

Also do note that most Walk-up gals will only provide Covered BJ whilst the Hotel walk-ins usually BBBJ.

SEAJ
Old 06-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

will visit hongkong this monday, anyone want meet up can kindly PM me. hope to meet new friends in hongkong..

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
HK Walkup sex 141

Yo bros

I would be going to HK soon and would like to find out more about the walkup system which I see on 141.com.

Is it like in the movies where we just go up to the unit and see if the girl is there? How about those in the section called young buddies? do they have their own rooms?

Is it standard BBBJ in HK?

Sorry for acting like some newbie but havent tried the FLs in HK and don't want to get into trouble for assuming.

Thanks everybody!
Old 11-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Walkup sex 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
I would be going to HK soon and would like to find out more about the walkup system which I see on 141.com.

Is it like in the movies where we just go up to the unit and see if the girl is there? How about those in the section called young buddies? do they have their own rooms?

Is it standard BBBJ in HK?
I have merged this thread to the main HK thread...

Please read this sticky...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Re: HK Walkup sex 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bros....
Is it like in the movies where we just go up to the unit and see if the girl is there? How about those in the section called young buddies? do they have their own rooms?... Is it standard BBBJ in HK?
Read the back pages of this thread - all and more questions addressed. There is also both an English and chinese forum on that website.

Yes for the walk-ups, wysiwyg but for the hotel walk in/ young buddies, you phone the pimp who will direct u to the hotel room where the girl is supposedly at - but watch out - lots of bait and switch and very heavy photoshopping.

Generally hotel walk in gals will give bbbj while walk up gals will give cbj.

Good luck - spend more in Hong Kong!

SEAJ
Old 16-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Hong Kong this Wednesday and staying in IFC.. Any recommendation on wine bar or club in the area ? I read the past 30 pages and it's all about 141 or sauna.. which is not my forte.

While i used to go to Hong Kong on monthly basis in the early 90's and those were the days of Deluxe KTV, I know KTV scene is pretty much dead. So I think I would enjoy to have wine and cigarette or go to club..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1