The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Steamboat home affairs..

Just sharing a short encounter home searching ..

Having come out of an divorce, not a bitter one though. Have been searching around for a resale flat for quite awhile. With the assistance of my agent (is quite horny but plump-ish type), after looking at more than 20 units,finally settled on one given my budget.

Met Angie over some drinks in one of the gathering with my kakis. Was talking about my divorce aftermath with my buddy and Angie came interrupting in our conversation when she overheard the conversation, offering her assistance in helping me to find a 'bachelor's home'. Soon I was in discussion with her into the various aspect of home-searching requirements.

Angie's vital appearance: Typical suit dress for property agent (white blouse unbutton on the first button, showing her ample C-cupper assets)Tight skirt that wraps around the full moon..perfect for doggie.

It was over some drinks that pull us closer in the sofa seat that we are in. Soon enough, she was appointed my official agent. We toasted to our collaboration.
More drinks was poured and getting high for both of us as we settled in our cosy corner. Soon she was like slapping her hand on my shoulder and thigh for all the little jokes shared. My hands soon found their way to resting on her thigh and waist. No further hanky panky as friends are still around. The companies soon excused themselves home and I suggested supper since only left us. We landed ourselves in her luxury RAV4 for a steaming sexxion later when we went for supper.

Business call soon came after 03 days for signing the official document. Had lunch and light convo but no mentioned of that sexxion.

Getting ready for the appointment with Angie to view some units. Looking at the 'not-so-familiar' RAV4 driving into my carpark. I hop onto the journey to future.. that day proved fruitless as none of the units came into my liking. We parted our ways since she had to go for other appointments.
Old 23-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Steamboat home affairs..

Camping for more!!!!
Old 24-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

3 days have pass and time for the next set of viewing. Had been drinking with my kakis till dawn, so arrange with Angie for a late afternoon session. Upon picking me up, Angie mentioned she have no other appointment for the day. Show me few units but CMI..no luck again, hopefully the next one is ok(was thinking to myself).

The next unit is a vacant unit sold by the off springs of an deceased couple. Quite cosy with furniture layout. Angie walking through the flat to me in her professional way.

While we are seated on the sofa talking on the amenities environment. She was wearing the same uniform and seated across me with both leg closed up, she started to cross and uncross her legs..showing me her fair and smooth skin..caught her zao geng of pink G-string. I started to sit uneasily due the growing bulge of my 'brother'. Angie noticed my uneasiness and I smile at her cheekily.
A: Hey! Not here..
Me: Er..But How?
A: Later lah! I don't have other appointment later.
Me: But (glance towards my brother) this how now..
Crounching myself over to her side.
Plant a kiss to her forehead, then a soft blow and whisper into her ear: vacant unit
Avoiding my attack to her lips, she stand up and walk towards the door..
I was like shit, I blew the chance.
No no no..
'CLICK' the door knob was turn and locked.
Hoseh liao... I walk towards her and lock lips with her.

A very passionate frenching with both our hands all over one another. Sensual moaning soon fills the room when my finger found their way to a wet pussy. We land ourselves on the sofa, fighting to remove the other party clothing. While giving me the sensation blow, I was busy juggling the full C-cups with both hands. Without much efforts, she climbs onto the sofa and turn around..suggesting 69.
The occasional moaning prove too much for me, and I carry her to face me for more frencing. She was grinding her arse on my brother and finally I push myself up and soft pumping starts. I simply love the sound of her moaning..and I am also busy fondling the bouncing C-cups with my hand and tongue. Position change to laying her down for more pumping actions. The feelings of her vaginal muscle clamping kung fu is soooo heavenly that we soon cum together.

Hugging together with a long passonate frencing before we went into the shower to clean ourself up. HAHAHA.. there is water supply.. but damn no towel. While washing up, and of course the touching and kissing never stop. Angie gave me a good breast rub from back to front before going down to my brother for another round of bbbj. Maybe is because of the environment, my brother respond to her twisting tongue which s quite skillful. Finished our shower sexxion on a standing doggie. Both us nearly slips and fall.. legs shaking liao..

After we have dressed up, went for some dinner since she have no other appointment. Had a good chat over dinner and Angie suggested drinks at a nearby pub...
Old 24-08-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiyagamiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more =D
Old 24-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

More please...
Old 24-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Very good agent u hve there bro, providing full service! . Camping here too for more, thanks n cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 24-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
stylistics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good agent
Old 24-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can introduce your agent ctc?? Can pm me pls!!!
Old 24-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

good lah... lucky man you are.. please continue.
Old 24-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
shanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstershanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next installment.
Old 26-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Steamboat home affairs..

Bought a bottle of Macallan 25 and with the RnB music, we are laughing away through the nights. Time flies and we have finish the bottle..Angie suggest we move to other place for further drinks.
Me:why not we book a hotel room and tabao some alcohol, save the troubled of moving around and getting drunk.
A: Hmm..u cheeky leh. Just now not enough ah. (A slap on my shoulder)
Me: Shouted "Ouch"
Staring at her startled face... immediately lol
A: whey..y u scare me (followed by the swing action of slapping again)
I saw the slight opening from her swinging action and moving my grove to come face to face with her, follow by a kiss to her lips. Some frenching and tongue lashing war soon erupt.

Me: Broke the kiss and say..let's go
A: where
Me A love nest
A: okok wait. (fumbling into her handbag, took out a voucher)
Guess what.. a two nights stay at Hard Rock Hotel in Sentosa..woohoo lady luck shining, money save.

Soon we are on the way to our love nest after heading home to pack some clothes for changing. Managed to check in after some pleas and cooked up sad story. The room was superb with nice decor and views overlooking at the pool. As Angie walks around the room admiring the furnishing and views, I have already turn on the big, big bath tub with water and fill with fragrance foam. Secretly appearing behind her back and attacks the wonderful mountain. A startled scream soon follows by soft moan with all the soft kisses on her neck and hands roaming around. A swift action to turn ourselves into bathing suit.. a sensual shower moments start in the bath tub with heavy petting, bbbj and frenching war.

Forgot to mentioned, we have a balcony attached and was not visible from our neighbours.
Of course, we have continued our love making in the balcony but with soft moaning only. Rocking in the midst of cool air is so much thrilling and we have enjoy so much that the sexxion does not last very long. It was already 5am when we hug one another to dreamland..naked of course.

I was woken up from the fumbling of blankets and before I know it.. could feel some warmness on my brother. OMG, Angie's wake up call is so sensational, watching the slow movement of the blankets up and down. I am in the heaven and did some shifting of position. I am doing my hands mountain climbling and ground trenching in returns. The slurping sound that coupled with moaning sound pushes us to the high and I CIM. Angie thoughtfully washes and dry me up with her mouth and tongue only, before snuggling her head out from the blanket.. 'Good morning, my dear' 'can we go for lunch, am so hungry'
Me: but u just have yours
A light pinch at my brother and say 'this is only the amuse bouse' I want my lunch and later D-E-S-S-E-R-T.
Me: I might just appear on newspaper headline that says
'Naked man died from excessive sex in Sentosa Hotel'
A: Hahahaahha won't lah. Not like I am asking for it every hour. To Be Continued tonight OK. (showing me the OK sign)
Gave her a tight hug and some passionate frenching before we wash up and change.
Old 26-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Camping here already..
Old 26-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Please continue...
Old 27-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itiswhatitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah! w housing agent ah?

two wks ago i saw a housing agent, tat resembles my ex-FB, tat i was fantacising..................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1