The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2002, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:
Originally posted by songster

Bro. RM,

Wow! I did know Blok M got this type of lobang.... next time must go leh! Last time I go KTV MAN, girl ok but no action one, only stay for a while but cost 500,000 for one person.

cheers
See who are with of u want action. Blk M is the cheaper alternative from Kota as it is frequet by Jap and Korean. They are very cat one and u don't eveb tips the gal here as cmpared to Kota.

The rates here is about Rp30 K per gal and avg min charges is 5 hrs which is very much cheaper then Kota but of course quality is lower. So 500 K in Block only per head. Kota might be 1 million...kakakka

cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-10-2002, 10:42 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:
Originally posted by Martini-Fan

Hi Rain,

I didn't fish anything in Blok M.
And if, I would go LM.

How much is such a ST in a KTV there?
You pay mummy? Or direct to the gal? Or what?

Btw, student called me yesterday. Next time she wants to introduce me her parents.
Huh, what does it mean?
I'm nearly married now?

Cheers
Hmmm. Litas mawai.... Good fishing ground?? I don't like that place after 1 am.. too packed with Bule...hehehehe

ST in KTV in Block M.. Well the system is not the same here as compared to town. Here u talk to the gal and some will ask for Rp 500k for over night. Other will not say how much and we usually pay them between Rp200-300 for taxi or for u ..... SCHOOL FEE...hehehehe

Meet the parent??? hahahahaha over my dead body.

Cheers

Old 19-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Blok M

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman

Why no FR... well we get tire and lazy after a while and as a tourguide, our tourist like U will right so I don't have to mah....hahahaha

There are more then 30 KTV in Blk M and most are boring place to sing and drink. But they are cheap and whether u get a good gals depend very much on luck. the last we have 2 gals scuking 2 prick and change from one to the other, they were more crazy. Well, depending on who u goes with and how to initiate the action.

Kota is still safe now but not sure when fasting month starts early Nov. So enjoy while u can.

meeting again. well, looks like our schulde never permit us to meet as u always call me very late. Shall try next time. When??

Hei Bro RM

What happen to you...so much so that Bro Middleware have to post a message here, must be big thing huh!!!

Hmm...I will be in Jkt this coming Thursday (24/10/02), flying in from medan so will only arrive hotel ard 9pm. Too late for you? This time round, should be staying in kempeski, far from Blok M?

You in town on thursday or not? I only have 1 nite as pulang sg the very next day. Will try to arrange to get the gal out. So you say how?

Cheers

Cheers
Old 19-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Samster

Okay my friend...

I should be in Jakarta next week...

Drop me a SMS when u arrive.. Let have a beer....kekekekeke

Old 19-10-2002, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
fuck go to sleep lah KNN me stress lose football headache headache

Retired
Old 20-10-2002, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb
fuck go to sleep lah KNN me stress lose football headache headache
CCB u..... lost football my fault meh..... Told u don't gamble u don't listen.. CB U win money nevr buy me beer in Johore.. So u lost lah...

cheer

Lim lah

Old 20-10-2002, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

CCB u..... lost football my fault meh..... Told u don't gamble u don't listen.. CB U win money nevr buy me beer in Johore.. So u lost lah...

cheer

Lim lah

knn thought u say my brudder heng i win a bit hehehe now can go back and sleep liow wahahahahahahaha

Retired
Old 20-10-2002, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by JHolmesJr
Hi all, arr. jkt on 31-4nov. don't know what to expect in terms of the security situation. I am not a jkt regular and all my info is from sites like this one. Been to Stadium, CJ, Tanamur, JJs b4 but want to expand my horizons. Is it still possible to visit LA, Super and all the places where the non bule hang out. Also, can anyone tell me where is MIllennium and Sydney 2000 (tried to search but cannot find). Is it still ok for a guy to travel alone in JKT. Or maybe I could hook up with anyone of you who happens to be there? Thanks for reading.

"The safest place is also the more dangerous.
The most dangerous place is also the safest."
............its all depends on the individual's point of view and experience...and of course being in the wrong place at the wrong time which is something really beyond one's control.
You may take a thousand precautions and if just one teeny weeny thing goes awry...that's it. On the other hand, there could lurk a thousand dangers and you could walk away unscathed. Just live life the way you want to.
As for me a bomb here and there is not going to make me change my travel plans. I often wander alone around the chiong places of SE Asia late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning and no Al-Qaeda or Abu Saayaf or Jemaah Islamiah lackey is going to stop me doing so.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 20-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by JHolmesJr
Hi all, arr. jkt on 31-4nov. don't know what to expect in terms of the security situation. I am not a jkt regular and all my info is from sites like this one. Been to Stadium, CJ, Tanamur, JJs b4 but want to expand my horizons. Is it still possible to visit LA, Super and all the places where the non bule hang out. Also, can anyone tell me where is MIllennium and Sydney 2000 (tried to search but cannot find). Is it still ok for a guy to travel alone in JKT. Or maybe I could hook up with anyone of you who happens to be there? Thanks for reading.
Hmmm.. I thought all the places u mentioned are all above.. Do a seach and if still could't find it. Then ask again and i will reply to u.

cheers

Old 20-10-2002, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

As for me a bomb here and there is not going to make me change my travel plans. I often wander alone around the chiong places of SE Asia late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning and no Al-Qaeda or Abu Saayaf or Jemaah Islamiah lackey is going to stop me doing so.
YESSS!
Old 20-10-2002, 05:00 PM
Samster

Re: Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:

Hmmm. Litas mawai.... Good fishing ground?? I don't like that place after 1 am.. too packed with Bule...hehehehe

ST in KTV in Block M.. Well the system is not the same here as compared to town. Here u talk to the gal and some will ask for Rp 500k for over night. Other will not say how much and we usually pay them between Rp200-300 for taxi or for u ..... SCHOOL FEE...hehehehe

Meet the parent??? hahahahaha over my dead body.

Cheers

LM @ 1am is almost too late, go 2300-2400, better choice.
I've only good experiences there.

Hehe, meet the parents, so what, we are different.
You're a horny cheonger, while I'm cultural and international interested, okay? hehehe
Old 20-10-2002, 05:08 PM
Samster

kecil fix??

Quote:
Originally posted by Middleware
Kecil fix????
What does it mean?
Old 21-10-2002, 01:24 AM
Samster

Re: kecil fix??

Quote:
Originally posted by Martini-Fan

What does it mean?
Hmm... what does that mean??? me confused tooo.....wahahahahah

Old 23-10-2002, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyky321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi

Hi, any massage center or disco or KTV within walking distance of Dusit Hotel? And what are their charges?
Thanks
Old 23-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi

Quote:
Originally posted by kyky321
Hi, any massage center or disco or KTV within walking distance of Dusit Hotel? And what are their charges?
Thanks
Dusit itself has a massage parlour and b4 11pm, the gals are quite young and attrcactive. 80,000IDR for 1 hr massage and 150,000 for 2 hr. Special quite pricey, they normally asked for at least 700,000 for FJ. Not worth it. After 11pm, all old and fat Better dun try!

Lido Palace KTV is just 10 minute walk away if you know the way. Very posh, management by Sg party and plentiful of PRC gals.

Recently, there's quite a number of Spa/Massage centre pooping up nearby too, remember one is by the name of Liverpool!

Hope ths is useful.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread