The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold
Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
That is one sentence i will nv disagree... *thumbs up*

Someday down the road, Do meet us for coffee.. We might be able to have a good chat..
Thanks for the invitation, i will let my schedule do the talking, if ever there is a tcss session, and if i am around and free , i will drop you a pm
Old 24-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
Thanks for the invitation, i will let my schedule do the talking, if ever there is a tcss session, and if i am around and free , i will drop you a pm
Touch base soon ^^
Old 31-08-2012, 02:17 AM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

• Hi all friends we are quite sick of the clones attack already, keeping humble at all times is largely becoz there are so many friends who worth our time handling thrn.
  • Its high time to play our last game, to our heart content. I will advise all kakis, lovely couples andladies to unsubscribe the thread to avoid the unfruitful notifications from the situation here.
  • its going to be a little rowdy at here but rest assure that that undertables are still undertable heartz u guys no less.
Watch out for the blog=)

hopefully we will have another safer and cozier place to gather up online. Making some real friends.

Hearts u all!
Mac
Old 31-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hellman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

i'm chinese educated, 47yrs old ,married, am i qualified to be invited to the party, never attend this type of party before, to be honest to you , i m waiting to go for the party.

Rds

Hellman88
Old 16-09-2012, 01:30 AM

Our previous Trip To Hatyai (Thailand)

[SIZE="4"]Kinky folks,Visit our blog for the rest of the pictures.[/SIZE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1