The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Taipei City - Barber, Hair Salon specials

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post.
Come december, Im heading to Taipei City for some biz stuff.
Was looking at getting ladies back to the hotel but not too fond about it now as i could be sharing room with a male colleague.

was looking thru the net and found about how barber shops act as massage+special shops. Any bro have any encounters to share? Or place to share?

Thanks!
Old 18-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taipei City - Barber, Hair Salon specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post.
Come december, Im heading to Taipei City for some biz stuff.
Was looking at getting ladies back to the hotel but not too fond about it now as i could be sharing room with a male colleague.

was looking thru the net and found about how barber shops act as massage+special shops. Any bro have any encounters to share? Or place to share?

Thanks!
I have encountered it back in Madonna era. Walked into a barber shop at 3 am, was led upstair and met up with a lady in a very dark room.

I will head back to Taipei soon, and also seek for same.

Got some great advise from members of this forum about HOT SPRING specialty in Taipei
Old 18-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I have encountered it back in Madonna era. Walked into a barber shop at 3 am, was led upstair and met up with a lady in a very dark room.

Got some great advise from members of this forum about HOT SPRING specialty in Taipei
Hmmm,,, hot spring speciality?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 18-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Your hot spring specialty sounds interesting! Care to share??
Old 18-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

I am also very interested

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 20-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

The hot spring specialty I'm interested too.. Heading to Taiwan tomorrow
Old 21-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

in taipei nw.
haha anymore such place in tis era nw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1