The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Getting too theory here.... can have practical instead?
Can , what "class" you want ?
Old 20-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaigon View Post
Can , what "class" you want ?
Any class other than analysis.... most impt,

Old 20-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any class other than analysis....
+1

Actually quite easy , just walk up to a girl and say she is pretty and whether if you can have her number . If she gives it to you , you already have 50% chance of a fuck , the next thing is ask her for a date , get her drink silly and the next question you go for it , wanna go hotel ? If have then good if not then too bad. 50/50. It is always 50:50 a yes or a no though you might sometimes find a dick on the other side of the bargain at times

You always have your hurculean arm by your side if all things fail.

"Every man has his price." This is not true. But for every man there exists a bait which he cannot resist swallowing. To win over certain people to something, it is only necessary to give it a gloss of love of humanity, nobility, gentleness, self-sacrifice - and there is nothing you cannot get them to swallow. To their souls, these are the icing, the tidbit; other kinds of souls have others.

Friedrich Nietzsche
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Last edited by iSaigon; 20-08-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 20-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually quite easy , just walk up to a girl and say she is pretty and whether if you can have her number .
Ya this is better than who is keeping a gf in hcmc..... whether is he stupid or smart.... Or why men are throwing money at gers to impress..... End of the day, his money his life.
Old 20-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya this is better than who is keeping a gf in hcmc..... whether is he stupid or smart.... Or why men are throwing money at gers to impress..... End of the day, his money his life.
Yeah , problem is he is posting his life here , hard not to do anything
Old 20-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
+1

Actually quite easy , just walk up to a girl and say she is pretty and whether if you can have her number . If she gives it to you , you already have 50% chance of a fuck , the next thing is ask her for a date , get her drink silly and the next question you go for it , wanna go hotel ? If have then good if not then too bad. 50/50. It is always 50:50 a yes or a no though you might sometimes find a dick on the other side of the bargain at times

You always have your hurculean arm by your side if all things fail.

"Every man has his price." This is not true. But for every man there exists a bait which he cannot resist swallowing. To win over certain people to something, it is only necessary to give it a gloss of love of humanity, nobility, gentleness, self-sacrifice - and there is nothing you cannot get them to swallow. To their souls, these are the icing, the tidbit; other kinds of souls have others.

Friedrich Nietzsche
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)
i dont agree getting a number means u have 50% CHANCE, I CAN GET 99% of girls numbers, i cna get them online even without seeing my pic, but conversion rate is much lower than 50%.

FR time, i have heard about all teh raids and havent really been in the mood to test its limits. Most of you rmemeber how i said i knew a ex WL who ended up buying the brothel herself? Well she contacted me and gave me the adress of the newly relocated shop. Its definately more discrete and donets have teh old advantage of veing closed to otehr shops but this has teh advantage of being discrete. Anyway she assured me the price was still 700, definately few girls i counted 7 girls, those that have met me know my tatstes are quite high and i spoted 3 that i would return to try.
I chose my girl and we went up stairs...it wa spretty impressive..if i was a normal man i would have thought this girl was in love with me, but the cynic in me is telling me that the girls have been warned to give good service given the environment,,, it wa sunrushed i wa stehre prob close to 90mins, good clow bbbj, many positions, she talked dirty to me in vietnamese and she was active...afterwards we lay next to each other chit chat...i really cant really expect more than that...again i wont be just pm guys the adress because i was called bro...my new conditions apply.

thanks again and good luck...again teh message is yes tehre raids have affected the old business but like after a fire, new things have started to bloom
Old 20-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i dont agree getting a number means u have 50% CHANCE, I CAN GET 99% of girls numbers, i cna get them online even without seeing my pic, but conversion rate is much lower than 50%.
Dude it is still 50/50 , in our place we buy lottery of all sorts it is always only two outcomes , either tio(strike) or Boh tio(miss) . At the end of day , it is a 50 50 game but if you increase the sampling size of course the rate of contact would be different. I always take every new girl a new sampling group
Old 21-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude it is still 50/50 , in our place we buy lottery of all sorts it is always only two outcomes , either tio(strike) or Boh tio(miss) . At the end of day , it is a 50 50 game but if you increase the sampling size of course the rate of contact would be different. I always take every new girl a new sampling group
not thats its important, more a technical issue..yes u can ask a girl fuck or no, and she can say no or yes so 2 available scenario, but say that ask a girl for number and if she has option to say yes or no, and if she says yes,,,then its means u have 50% to fuck her is a gross misundertsanding of statistics.

To apply that analogy u can then tell people go play roulette or any forma of gambling..you have 50% chance of win as the choice is win or Lose...so 50/50...im sure that wouldnt be equally accurate...

the truth of the matter is there is yes i give u phone number, yes i will fuck but first marriage, or first car or first holiday or first phone or first bike .....and that is applicable to ALL women...so the just stay in singapore where again u have a 50/50 chance of sex..why bother go anywhere.
Btw i totally agree with ur underlying statement...though by use of your misleading statement tehre will be guys who think taht a) getting a phone number means they halfway there and b) they have a 50/50 chance with all viet gals.

I dont see any reason to be misleading regardless of who you are..as i have critiqued past misleading posts.
Old 21-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Please keep debate to sweet and sharp.

Nobody will win a debate in a SEX Forum.

If you write good sextifying SEX story here then will benefit most readers.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-08-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 21-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Please keep debate to sweet and sharp.

Nobody will win a debate in a SEX Forum.

If you write good sextifying SEX story here then will beenfit most readers.
hey h88, u come to vn every month...havent seen a FR from u in a long time..can even FR ur darling...no need for pics but can FR also..awaiting ur sexifying stories...
Old 21-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I guess you aren't even bothered to read the few pages before . Raids has been the theme for the last and previous month at least . Don't bother to waste your time and money to come here and be treated like a carrot. Go find other places to go fo chionging at least for the upcoming three months
Nowadays if I go there the most go for priced Fj needed. If not spore cheong cheaper. Sometime ask ourself one chicken one duck how to go after a normal if she cannot understand each other. End of day word of advise ask this better Em lam mot LAN bao nhieu Tien better straightforward. Me have many wasted trip on chase this girl that girl from entertainment related business girl. End of the day bring go around shopping u be carrot. And if u want Fj they tell need marriage and buy hse motor iPhone. I believe alot of samster got it before. This group highly belong to girl in the Hcmc city. Many are pros in the game.
Old 21-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by player79 View Post
Nowadays if I go there the most go for priced Fj needed. If not spore cheong cheaper. Sometime ask ourself one chicken one duck how to go after a normal if she cannot understand each other. End of day word of advise ask this better Em lam mot LAN bao nhieu Tien better straightforward. Me have many wasted trip on chase this girl that girl from entertainment related business girl. End of the day bring go around shopping u be carrot. And if u want Fj they tell need marriage and buy hse motor iPhone. I believe alot of samster got it before. This group highly belong to girl in the Hcmc city. Many are pros in the game.
your msg is loud and clear...stay away from kc VB unless you speak and understand tieng viet...just pay WL and end of story...

this is the cleanest and no string attach...but to many of us we are there to find partners...so not all VBs are what you had stated...you are searching at the wrong end of the city...of course you shouldn't disturb good VBs if you have no intention to marry them...stay with your priced whore...

anyway we are more keen to read your story about how good the fj is with WL...sure you have story to tell because you always bonked the same whore for a year each time you go to hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
your msg is loud and clear...stay away from kc VB unless you speak and understand tieng viet...just pay WL and end of story...

this is the cleanest and no string attach...but to many of us we are there to find partners...so not all VBs are what you had stated...you are searching at the wrong end of the city...of course you shouldn't disturb good VBs if you have no intention to marry them...stay with your priced whore...

anyway we are more keen to read your story about how good the fj is with WL...sure you have story to tell because you always bonked the same whore for a year each time you go to hcm...

I believe if really want find a partner pls go learn tieng Viet first. Then go the countryside find the best know the girl back ground best is got good friend intro not making monkey agent hor. And last of all I know many brother here have wife all there boost here there only. If really want find partner good luck to u. Be prepare to take care the whole family as countryside girl usually not well to do. Average income below $200 so anything happen to the Em family u be prepare to bear the cost involve. Last of who got wet hole not want to play so better think properly if not later complain this and that.

Last edited by player79; 21-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

One more piece of tip. Usually normal looking countryside vb 95% will be married before 95%. So u know if u know a girl tell u 25 years old and above 95% is married or divorced maybe still good lobang for samster buy one get one or few free.

One more tip . If vb not want bring u back hometown high chance going to get what she want from u. Then off u go.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by player79 View Post
I believe if really want find a partner pls go learn tieng Viet first. Then go the countryside find the best know the girl back ground best is got good friend intro not making monkey agent hor.
Life is with choices. Others are not wrong but personally, why should I learn their language to understand them??

BTW, I will rather find a city ger as partner than a countryside ger. A city ger who has good education, can speak English and work in decent office. When we go out together, her dressing, her little makeup and action in public will suit me more.

The worst and I hate most, a VN ger wearing pajamas and squatting in the public.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread