The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
The Terrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
After sanuk sanuk at The Pent last night, went over to Huai Khwang to eat at the Terrace. Yummy cheap Thai food to go with nice live singing by the duet surrounded by happy people.... this is what life is all about!
I've been to The Terrace once in early 2013.

Price is very affordable and relaxing place to wind down after a party night.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hey bros! I wonder if any bro here can tell me when I can find some Russian girls in Bangkok? I am meeting some Indian clients there and I heard they are quite into Russian girls. It will be great if you can tell me the rates and give me some tips too! Thanks!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Hey bros! I wonder if any bro here can tell me when I can find some Russian girls in Bangkok? I am meeting some Indian clients there and I heard they are quite into Russian girls. It will be great if you can tell me the rates and give me some tips too! Thanks!
Go to soi nana (suk soi 4) rajah hotel lobby there should be
Some OKT just out side the hotel main entrance
Over hear a guy asking I think they say start
From 3000b to 4000b but not very sure

Every time I pass by the hotel entrance can
See in side the lobby quite afew seating in
The hotel lobby
Hope this help

Cheers
Old 05-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just return from happy land today.. would like to write a simple FR on the 5days4nite trip ( 31-4 ) in memory of my last expedition to happy land for year 2013.

Day 1
reached happy land and airport was very quiet. took me 5 mins to clear custom. tiger flight only 30 pax
waited for another forum bro in the airport as our flight same time . ( he took jet star ) Unfortunately, his flight delay. so after 30mins wait decide to go hotel first. another forum bro waiting at esplanade.

Dinner at mellow thonglor (mainly western food )with 5 forum bros. table already reserved beforehand.
Food is ok and we ordered main course and side dish and share , price abt 3500 baht total. only joke there was that when the pork chop came we all thought is lamb..as it looks like lamb chop. we ate but was surprised that the "lamb" chop got no smell of lamb and does not taste like also. later then we know is pork chop when waiter serve us the real lamb chop.

Countdown at Muse ( open till 4am )
reached there abt 0830pm as was informed need to be there by that time. ( we reserved a sofa table )
2 bottles 5800 ( 3 bottles 8000 ) whole nite free mixer. was quite crowded but no chio gals..haiz. so 5 of us just drink and enjoy ourselves. open another bottle for 3k baht. some bros would like to meet professor Namelo but i told them he seldom go disco.
decided to go SD around 3 plus..by then left 4of us ( one MIA as too tired )
nvr enter SD becoz they charge 600 baht per pax for entrance, sian.
End of action for the nite for the 4 of us.. or should say 3 of the bros. i went to railway got a gal 2k ST ( was informed 1500 if do deed over there but not sure which hotel though ) only different this time no OKT..
gal was afraid to come with me ..but the taxi driver told her i am foreigner and then she followed.
Gal action SOP. nothing much.
Finally can close my eyes and rest..end of year 2013.

to be continued...

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is what i can remember on that day. Please feel free to add for those present that nite.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
i went to railway got a gal 2k ST ( was informed 1500 if do deed over there but not sure which hotel though ) only different this time no OKT..
gal was afraid to come with me ..but the taxi driver told her i am foreigner and then she followed.
Gal action SOP. nothing much.
railway got SYTs?? Can we meet next time to bring me if there are?
dtong puut pasa thai keng dai mai?
Old 05-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
bring u there no issue..but dont think got your standard. have also must "search" the whole stretch of road lor. by then maybe u zzz in cab liao.
maybe i chin chai so no issue, but u, sebei tough lor.

Railway is like the only and last resort if you need "firing" at wee hours like 3-4am ++ when u finished clubbing..not able to catch any "fish" in SD etc
Make do on the face and bomb the base ..

Another solution recently advised by forum bro : koon is the best way to solve the need for "firing"....
Old 05-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
ops forgot to reply : dtong puut pasa thai keng dai mai?

no need lah, just simple thai like how much and ur hotel location will do...
unless you have unique and special requirements when "firing"... then maybe u need to speak thai well lor ..

Coz the universal language still stands : Money
Old 05-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

FR continue...
Day 2 in happy land

Meet same forum bros x 4 at central lad prao for lunch in jap restaurant - think called sushi den. Debrief about last nite action and planning for tonite action
Food is good but price a bit on the high side, slightly lower than singapore nia
confirmed tonite will be still clubbing at muse ( since still have liquor , no need spend , pay mixer nia). But will go agogo and thermae to book cha boh for clubbing
Went Union mall to see cha boh but disappointed..no chio bu to see..
did some shopping and rtb

Dinner at T21 thai restaurant with same bros x 5 ( forgot the name liao ). Wanted to invite professor namelo to dinner for consultation but he already in airport to phnom penh..again no luck

Agogo at shark (home ground of one of the bros )..quite crowded but still managed to get seat since home ground advantage
No many cha boh as maybe new year all return hometown
One of the bros wanted to book a gal but she was hijacked and left for ST. All left empty handed..

Thermae
Not so crowded but same not many cha boh. saw only one gal that can make it sitting near the entrance. one of the bros went to ask but was rejected becoz we not japanese..
Haiz..again all left empty handed.

Muse only 4 went as one of the bros leaving for Hua hin next day so rest
reached abt 10 and got a sofa seat 9 ( already reserved ).
same ...no chio bu and everyone sit down..no disco atmosphere..sianz. my thai friend join us later in muse.
Decided to go recce funky and was shocked to see so crowded and chio bu too..totally different scene from muse. all agreed to change place and got the captain to get us a table, but table not near the stage where majority of the chiobu are. Open 1 bottle with mixer ( about 3k ) and had fun , drinking and dancing.
next to us got 3 MILF drinking red wine..and decided to talk to them with one of the bros. got talk but sebei 'tou".. after that saw 2 more diff guys go talk to them..but got the same response as us

Finished funky at abt 2 plus ..by then left 3 bros and my thai friend ( one of the bros left for nana play pool ). also by then i am already semi unconscious hibernating at the sofa outside funky
They decided to go SD for continue action...follow them there. But quietly told one of the bros that if later cannot see me when in SD means i rtb liao.
my thai friend drove so reach SD quite fast.

SD
not so crowded . no need open bottle as one of the bros had bal 1 bottle. saw some shark gals and came to our table to drink a while. 3 of them including my thai friend were enjoying themselves..dancing. but due to age, my battery already flat and after 25 mins inside SD, i decided to MIA....
RTB to recharge battery. slept in taxi and overshot my hotel .
So wat happen after that in SD maybe some bros can help continue the FR in SD..
( only knew they went for supper after SD the next day - 2 bros and my thai friend )

to be continued...

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is what i can remember on that day. Please feel free to add for those present that nite.

Last edited by oceanbeast; 05-01-2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: add info
Old 05-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Nice FR.....keep coming.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wanted to invite professor namelo to dinner for consultation but he already in airport to phnom penh..again no luck
U si beh last min... I on my way to airport...
Old 05-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Nice FR.....keep coming.
Thanks..had been a long time since i wrote FR.

Still miss the time we were at Forte.. suk soi 24. And party organised by forum ( Bangkok escapade ) samster where about 40 samster ( taiwan, ABC, Spore, Malaysia etc ) came... 3 days party including new opening Copacabana..

The old time where almost every g-club and soapy we have membership ( shared among samster ).. from pegasus, piano , Onze etc...and cleopatra

And of course not forgetting group soapy at plaza ( where can find many chio bu that time)makasan VIP room...only 2k baht for penthouse where you can see the sky inside the jacuzzi..

Remember Ministry Of Sound in bkk when first open...500 baht per entry but a let down
Old 05-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U si beh last min... I on my way to airport...
Paisei, next time confirm book appointment with your secretary first

Hopefully can pay you a visit at your new home ground phnom penh
Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks..had been a long time since i wrote FR.

Still miss the time we were at Forte.. suk soi 24. And party organised by forum ( Bangkok escapade ) samster where about 40 samster ( taiwan, ABC, Spore, Malaysia etc ) came... 3 days party including new opening Copacabana..

The old time where almost every g-club and soapy we have membership ( shared among samster ).. from pegasus, piano , Onze etc...and cleopatra

And of course not forgetting group soapy at plaza ( where can find many chio bu that time)makasan VIP room...only 2k baht for penthouse where you can see the sky inside the jacuzzi..

Remember Ministry Of Sound in bkk when first open...500 baht per entry but a let down
Yes, those will the days with happy memory. Sadly, most of the old kaki already retired or move on except me.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, those will the days with happy memory. Sadly, most of the old kaki already retired or move on except me.
Not all ..maybe some settled down liao..

At least for me i am still in the scene...

Not sure when will be my time to disappear from the scene
Old 05-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not all ..maybe some settled down liao..

At least for me i am still in the scene...

Not sure when will be my time to disappear from the scene
55555, hope we shall meet again and cheong together on your next trip, do let me know asap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1