Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xian, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1236 View Post
Hi Bro, there is another KTV -- 国会ktv along 西大街 (same street where 莎莎is)..its new.

金石 has a 5 star hotel...I didn't know it has a budget ktv...should TRY
Its considered mid-end joint, quite ex by local standards.

国会ktv is hi-end joint, i got 15% discount coz i know sumone working there... one of the KTV princess i sianed for a while. But i feel not worth as Xi'an KTVs got no room play, boring.

I checked out a sauna, Kai Xuan Men, Gao Xin 4th road. You can choose to massage in normal room or get a private room with shower and TV for 120(3hrs).

Normal massage- range from 128 till 208, girl will ask you if you wanna extend time, you can ask for a HJ with autoroam. total damage usually 400 depending on the kind of massage u opt for. Massage girls dun do full svc.

Full service- 688rmb everything in. Special category of girls doing full service, usually from northeast. If you want 2nd shot, just tip the girl additional 200.

The best thing abt this place is that the all the girls are dressed in either sexy nighties or miniskirts even those who dun provide full svc. Bonus is that all the girls are nicely groomed with cleanly shaved armpits which can be a rarity in China