Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmyster8 View Post
Bro darksarcasm, is traders hotel guest friendly to begin with? 1200dhr is below market rate or am I missing something. How's the variety and quality of the talent in Premiere now? The last I went was about a year ago

Bro...I have stayed in Traders many times over the years and never had any probs. last time was back in Oct and no issue....but this seems pretty recent.
In fact the next night when I was returning back to hotel at 1am, the there was a local( wearing a white garb) having probs bringing in his 2 gal frens who were in the abaya!! ( the black dress) So, don't think they r discriminating me as a foreigner. Any other bros have similar probs? Am goin there in April and my company has booked the same hotel again ....damn. Trying to change now.

Premier quality is v gd in my opinion. Entrance to club is abt SGD 70 and doesn't even come with a drink. Starting price is usually 1800-2000 for the gals. But as the night goes by prices drop. But never in the 1000drms range. sometimes the gals want 1200 drms for short time. It depends. Having said that , 1500 seems to the going rate. 1200 if lucky.