View Single Post
Old 15-11-2005, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR from Ditto88

Day 2 ( 31/10/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for you too for not being able to join the other guys. I too feel the same way although i just came back...hehe.

Anyway, heres the FR for my 2nd day.
Woke up early to get a head start from the competition whom we expected to be in full force. After having Bak Ku Teh at SKY, we saw many tuk tuks full of sex deprivation syndrom mongers so we quickly paid for our food and half ran to SKY KFC's...Went into 5 shops but didn't see anyone interesting as there were not many girls available. OKT said that people came in even earlier than us....wa lau !! Then proceeded oppossite the road to to " Tin Siong Yan Kan " Karaoke and saw only 2 girls left. 1 of them caught the eye of my friend, Ken who was not impressed by the asking price of 2,000 bt so we decided to play hard to get a little hoping for a discount. Unfortunately, there were 2 more groups of mongers clamouring into the shop for a peek so i told Ken that if she looks ok, then don't be too stingy considering the festive period. Ken promptly paid and we took the OKT's number for further contact.

Since i was also very desperate to get a girl in HDY after such a long time, we quickly got onto another tuk tuk and pointed to Chanivate. Got down at Jenny and strolled through all the shops. As expected, the girls didn't looked attractive enough for me to lose my previous cargo to. Finally walk to Soi 2 and saw that there were a few shops which had a FOR RENT board hanging, business must be pretty slow in HDY these days. Anyway, went peeking into every one of the shops and finally saw a cute girl with braces. Mamasan mentioned Bracey is a little expensive at 2,500 bt. I haggled a bit with Mamasan without any intention to get discount and finally paid 2,500 to make Bracey happy. Knowing that Bracey will be going back to BKK the second day, i decided to check out the last shop Nok Karaok for tomorrow booking. There were 2 girls remaining but the 1 of them was very very attractive, Big eyes, fashion conscious, great body..etc. As there were some other mongers inside, we heard OKT mentioning the prices and was not too surprised that Big eyes is going for 5,000 Bt. As soon as the other group hear th price, they immediately strolled out. Knowing me personally, the OKT mentioned that he knew that the other group would not be interested anyway and ask me for my feedback. I told OKT that i had already book for the day and will consider for the next day only. ( Sorry la, i am afraid of MO HAI TIU )...hehe. Talk cock a bit with the owner and went back to hotel to wait for our meat.

The girls came appx 2 pm and we all talk a bit to break the ice before going back to our rooms in the pretense of rest... hehe. Bracey turns out to be only 20 and she has a very beautiful body, nice firm 34 C boobs, firm rounded ass and tight pussy. Service level was good with gentle BBBJ. Manage to get 2 bonks before going for dinner and Kiss Channel. Upon arriving at Kiss Channel, we saw a familiar face sitting at the sofa with some old timers. Ya la...Big Eyes !! she waved to us and i quickly went over to do some small talk after getting eye contact approval from her customer. Turns out that she recognises my head !! haha....finished chatting with her as i could feel the staring eyes of the old timers at my back. Quickly went back and continued drinking with my friends and Bracey. Luckily, Bracey was not the jealous and possesive type and got another good 2 bonks out of her before she went back in the morning.
(extracted from elsewhere)