View Single Post
Old 21-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
I have just came back from 141-walkup to Phoenix building in Causeway Bay and would like to share my experience.

Like what had been said in previous posts, photos in the website are heavily photoshopped. And positive reviews are actually fake. The WL told me and even showed me the reviews that she wrote herself into the web. So please take it with a pinch of salt.

Once appointment was made, I made my trip to the building. Entrance to the lift is not so discrete as it is by the main road and bus stop. But there isn't any giveaway sign boards except a few hotel inn signs. To the foreigners, it is nothing suspicious but the locals will know. The whole building itself is a self contained red light district. I made my way to the 5th floor. All the girls have their posters and photos pasted outside their unit. You just need to scout around and choose whichever you like. Press the door bell, and if she's available, she will open the door. You see the real person first and if you decline, just politely say thank you and move away. Only go in if you're satisfied with the actual product.

As mine was made through telephone appointment, I went straight to the unit. The real girl is way fatter than her photoshopped pictures. Since first time experience for me, I went in anyway. Standard price for suck and fuck is HKD 500. Massage and FS costs HKD800. Her room is extremely small with a shower attached. Generally HKD800 package is 90 minutes if you're regular customer but since it was my first time, she rushed through everything and sent me away in 1 hour. The whole session was nothing great to shout about. Typical PRC chinese, piano massage and SOP service. Fake boobs for her, no licking and fingering, but we DFKed, BBBJ, fake moans, and rushed you to release the load ASAP. At current rate of HKD800 = $135, money would be better spent in SG for better service. Definitely no RTF and also no more 141-walkup for me.

For bros wanting to experience the feeling of 141-walkup, you can get the girls profiles in the website (not allowed to be mentioned here). Address, prices and types of services are all stated. Just take it with a pinch of salt. Many girls turn out to be either more chubby or older. If you want more choices, go to those self contained red-light apartments and scout around instead of relying on website. Not every girl's profiles are listed in the website. Knock on the doors until you see the girl you like in person. Services are likely to be SOP and rushed as they want to see more customers. Limited actions allowed on the girls.

Happy hunting. And merry christmas
thanks for the info bro, any recommendation for fl call to hotel room?