View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mos Eisley Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
After arriving at hotel, she said she could not stay for LT because she wanted to go to Haloween party. Kanina, if I knew, I would have chosen someone else. I insisted but the mood already soured, so I said I pay her 500 to let her go. SHe insisted 1,000 and made noise; then she called someone to create trouble she said if I don't pay. Bad luck! I paid her 1000 and asked her to leave......very bad experience with Thermae FL!
Hahaha you damn sway.
Already warn you guys Thermae and Grace Hotel Coffeeshop is like Mos Eisley Cantina liao.
Don't believe me?
Whole stretch of Sukhumvit Road from Nana Plaza to Soi Cowboy is like Tatooine planet.
Lots of shady and dangerous characters around.

Just take it as pay some tuition fees lah.
Good for experience.

Quote:
Mos Eisley Cantina

The Chalmun's Cantina (often called the Mos Eisley Cantina or the Star Wars Cantina) is a fictional bar (cantina) of the Star Wars universe located in the "pirate city" of Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine. It is the haunt of freight pilots and other dangerous characters of various alien races and contains booths, a bar counter, and some free-standing tables, and sometimes a band of musicians named Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
That is pretty much the end of a disappointing Bangkok trip.

I even could get a nice overnight girl in Beijing through outcall.....with all the fines, drinks I paid and the extra effort, I would not think BKK is cheap!
Aiyoh you must learn from Ben Kenobi mah.
He bargain with Han Solo to get better price for transporting Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, R2D2 and himself to another planet.

Yah I think you better stick to your Beijing and Manila.

Leave Bangkok for the Jedi Knights to deal with shady puyings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
You si beh ho!