View Single Post
Old 13-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Happy Valentine 2015

Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in this world. This year is a double celebrations of love.
As Chap Goh Mei, also dubbed as the Chinese Valentine’s Day, takes place on the fifteenth night of Chinese New Year, and it is a day where lovers gather up at a location in town to celebrate this special occasion.
Plus on the same day, its Valentine's Day and what could be a better time to let you cherish your love ones by...

Phillip helping you to Send Flowers to China & Save Money! Same day flower, cake and gift delivery within CP, Huizhou, Danshui, SZ, GZ. Order flowers, cakes, gifts & plants for any business or private occasion.There's no better way to tell someone you care than with fresh flowers!
There is the flower i helped all bro sent out before, which is your favourite flower want to send to your lovely honey, please let me know and i will help you to settle.

Flower Gift: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/s4isqyqea4l6j7m/9RaNYWpqO9

Happy Valentine Gift Booking:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by japantvb; 13-02-2015 at 04:50 PM.