View Single Post
Old 26-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wat About Embassy?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hi to all bros,

I was wondering whether u guys tried Embassy?

Been to BK x 4 times & everytime The taxi drivers will recommend Embassy But not Poseidon Nor J1...&

Bros any comments on this MP..Is the service there good..& I heard from the godfather there they had many MP branches in Bangkok..I wonder How true is it as I still cannot really trust the thai People there
Anyone who have been to BKK long enough will know that NEVER NEVER TAKE ANY RECOMMENDATION FROM TAXI DRIVER TO ANY PLACES....they will give a "deep cut" from your spendings be it a MP, Restaurant etc.. So what you paid isn't what it's should cost.

Don't even "drop off from the Taxi" infront of the place your wanted to patronise. Drop some distant away....and walk there by yourself.

Thus any places recommended by the Taxi driver are "not good at all", they are for "tourist" who are to be slaughtered .......... I think u know what I meant.

Last edited by Sinoview; 26-02-2004 at 01:42 PM.