View Single Post
Old 19-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Dear Brothers,

Chinese New Year is around the corner. The new year is a time to reflect on the year that has passed and spend time with family and friends as we welcome the coming year. It’s also a time to forge closer ties between our communities, with all of forum members enjoying a celebration that has come to play such an important role in our calendar.

Chinese New Year is a also a time to start afresh and experience new things. Looking forward to 2014, I am confident of forging closer ties with my brothers, making new ones in the process and more interesting events for the year 2015.

Wishing all my brothers and forum members in this new year, be blessed with good fortune and filled with happiness and laughter throughout the year.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by japantvb; 19-02-2015 at 12:19 PM.