Old 02-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LamGoh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

Just want to provide short update, and hope i can meet some seniors here to bring me around next time. I did some research and tried everything myself.

Friday 1aug
Reached hanoi, went to hotel at nguyen truong to. Tried Oasis2 sauna and massage, syt and had the best hj + bbbj, and i cim while i was fingering her all the time. Damage is 600k for vip room, just a normal 90min package.

Sat 2aug
Was horny in the afternoon, and decided to try sakura spa but based on previous post, 36 trung han sieu/36 cat linh, so i went to trung han sieu but there was nothing. So i also read that ngoc van street has whore house, but cab driver doesnt know the place so i told him to bring me to phun dang luu, and it was like an super old street! Omg, this time no choice, cos my 2 ic cannot take it already, so went back oasis2 but got a girl who wants more money from me for her to take off clothes and be "sexy". But i just had bbbj from and just when i'm abt to cum, i told her to stop hj and use mouth then i unload hahaha..

Now i'm thinking if i shld go Halle Cafe, try Ngoc Van again or go Sakura spa at 36 Cat Linh? Sigh