Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
KL got in the Way - detoured!

Pii Natto3,

In the end, had to rush up to KL to solve a problem and so, no Phuket.

Finished in KL and thought, maybe I drive up to Krabi and catch up with my friends there and this was like 6pm on Wed.
( I have done Phuket by car 3 times these last several yrs so no sweat I thought!)

So, topped up and and hit the highway leaving me a clear 6 hrs before the border closes! The idea was to overnight in Hatyai, pick up some nice young thing and drive early in the morning to Krabi with her!

What happens?

1) The slow air-loss pucnture I noticed that afternoon was really acting up. Confirmed it was a puncture and detoured off the highway about 6.45pm to get it fixed.

2) Done and back on highway and pulled off at Bidor (very short detour) to eat the famous Bidor noodles and duck soup! Back to car and fucking same tyre was flat ! Bastard did not fix it properly!

I drive a heavy MPV so some volunteers appeard quickly and helped me to change tyre with the fucked up jack and accesories I carried. Altogether with the earlier detour, It was already 9.40 before I started to move back to highway again and continued the journey.

3) Fucking heavy downpour came on and traffic slowed to a crawl myself included!

Calculated that I had something like an hour and 40 minutes to cover 250 km which is possible if I charge non-stop and go above the speed limit! Called some Malaysian friends on the phone to ask opinion and they all said forget it! They emphasised that the Sadao highway might have some bandits at that time of the night!
So, cruised slowly into Penang for the night instead.
By then, I had no mood to go anywhere although theres some good playing places in Penang too but heck - it's not the same thing!

Checked into a modest 1926 hotel as Cititel and City Bayview, The Gurney and Evergreen were all full - yes, fucking full!

In the morning, called a few local friends to chat and then made a decision to go for a quicky night in Hatyai but to forget about going on to Krabi. So, left at noon for Hatyai and it was nice.

I am more a Phuket lover than Hatyai although I have been a few times!

Went to a couple of chicken farms in the early evening, drifted and finally booked one for the night with Jacky in CheeKimYong area. Went to buy voucher for hotel and checked into the modest but clean Garden Home new wing for 600 bahts - thats value for money when you include breakfast for 2!

Went back to pick up the woman I had booked with the intention of having "Kin Lau" with her and parked outside Jacky's place.

The people outside (remaining ladies and another guy) make some noises and then, Jacky comes gushing out and pushes my money back in my hand. "Sorry sir, very sorry", the lady you booked has "lai ang" he apologises! Keeping temper in check, I look him in the eye and said, nicely "bull man!" Pleading with me, he pushes the money in my hand and offers me the rest of the girls etc etc etc. (I discover that the 1500 bahts I had given him was now 1600 bahts!) wah, profit of 100 bahts because either some regular of the girls / shop showed up or something).

Me said, thanks, that was only one I wanted in that brood & I had already had her signal that she would be happy to come with me earlier on!
So, I told Jacky, Thanks and no thanks nicely and checked my Hatyai map and decided I was going to enjoy myself anyway!

Decision - go either to Traditional Massage or Soapy one and choose a suitable girl for the next two hours, drink some whisky inside and have some food too!

If I can , persuade the woman to meet me later! This, knowing that all the book out places would only have scraps of lousy women left since it was a Thursday night already and it's the Northern weekend for Malaysian States!

Drove round with the intention to first check out the girls at the Florida Hotel's Traditional massage which I remembered had some nice things from a previous visit many years ago (living in memory).

As I hit the side road to enter Florida Hotel, I decided to check out the Karaoke places nearby first before going for massage.

I noticed some ladies sitting outside a small booking place called Ray Ray Karaoke and stopped to have a look. One of the ladies had looked attractive from the distance.

In the end, found a cute nice young thing from ChiangRai there and so took her instead! Asked her if she wanted to party with me and she said yes!

Now, took her back to my hotel to let her shower first and then go out to eat at the "Kan Eang" of Hatyai which is a "yong yong Lau" hawker centre near the Sakura - that was the revised plan.

Fucking hotel car park was packed out and I realised that many locals had come to the hotel's F & B joint to party! Theres a lounge with a lve band, and two private lounges cum boutique karaoke bar upstairs and we took a quick tour. Wowee - lots of nice SYTs there in very attractive uniforms too! But, I had mine so not to be distracted.

Decided to go into the nice music lounge to listen to the band and eat and drink instead. All the JW dresssed promoters / waitresses were lovely. Only 900 bahts for a JW black - of course, they knock you on the ice and mixers. I had my own half bottle with me so it was just ice and water and food. Still, we managed to spend 500 bahts and when you are from Sillypore, its really a bargain!

Almost midnight and we adjourned for my midnight "health" and sleep and then an early morning bonk before breakfast and the drive back to Singapore having cancelled out on Krabi.

The CR lady had cost me 1200 baths (bargained down from 1500) and I gave the savings to the lass as I dropped her off! She was happy enough and I know I probably overtipped! Heck, I always like making people happy!

Khun Poo is having "factory & house warming" tomorrow and asked me to fly over! Shits., I have important work proposal to do by Thursday so cannot go.

Phuket will have to wait another time I guess! Regards man!