Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lovethai88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
Yaloh. No takers. Maybe brothers here think im bullshitting. Last round i also offered. Only one brother confirmed and went with me to the pimp two days consecutive. Table and sofa done pimping style. But to the brother that went with me. He knows who he is. My respect and salute for a non drinker. And you are the man. We knows. What happen in bkk stays in bkk. Haha. Worse case scenario, i still can go alone as usual. Two girls on my left and right...
I can vouch for bro blurbatang that what he offered here was genuine and he is man of his words. No gimmicks , no tricks. Opened membership 4 bottles and all in all, we had great fun. Thanks for bringing me to pimp. Anyway Mamasan just called me yesterday to go down cos have concert by rsiam. Also we still have bottles left there. Shall wait for u to come again. Can I change girl this time round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Wow.. very gd offer... y still no repsonse from any? Haha... membership is 10k.. LDs ave for a gal is 10 LDs 3k.. Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it.. haha
Bikini girls starting LDs already 5 drinks for 1st hour easily clock more than 10LDs per night.