View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigato
Brother, need more advice from you. Visited the www.best161 and found that the $800 cat girls are really nice looking. However, most of them states "hotel reservation" under location. How to find them ah? Can I call them to come to my hotel instead? Is HK$800 all I need to pay for a full service? Kindof worried going to the building and start knocking on doors. Haven't done such things before....keke. Any dos and don'ts to advice?
Usually go to their hotel, but you can negotiate with their pimp who will answer your call. However, got to tell them if you don't like can reject them before they send them over. Most of such gals are on transit especially the angmohs, so service attitude are by luck only. I reckon it is better to go hunting to those long term gals listed. I find it better to visit their apartment, is safer. So many to choose from, so many varieties and types for individual preference.