Old 08-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong (HK) Happening

I started new Thread basically i think HK it not just a place for pubbing but full of action... I like this flower city and hub for PRC action. (Pearl of Asia)

Sex 141 & best 161 is good personally i have experience on my own. I like the concept of buzzing. Personally i think it better than SG concept where there no pimp involved or OKT to recommend/instigate. It good for those shy bro, best of all it in the building rather than you choose PRC standing on the street.

The website is www.sex141.com or www.best161.com if those bros are keen to travel hk. Trust me it give better service if you are foreign in Asia. If they like you can even TCSS with them for more than 1 hours after the service.

It easy to pickup from local just ring the bell and door open. If you do not like it just walk away.. Ask the price when you found the girl is your cup of tea.

My first time to sex141 is good basically i found my cup of tea within mins of excursion. The girl mostly around age 24 and above. The girl treat me well and even hug me before i strip off my shirt like GF feeling.Please take note if you are hunting for SYT then the rate might be higher compare to mainland and consider sparsely species. Try to avoid those girl below HK$300 it consider old hag or MILF standard.

If you think pay girl cannot satisfy you then try on those club house and pubbing place.

The pubbing place is different from Sgland where you are serve by SYT girl.
You can even ask them to sit with you if order more beers. The beers price is very cheap compare to Sgland. If you are lucky enough sometime girl would sit with you even less beer order. Take note those girls are either working staff or beer promoter. You have to show some respect and no hanky panky from them. If the girl like you very much then even can get number from them on first visit.

Clubbing place from HK is another good place to hang around but due to place constraint. You are not able to find some big clubbing place like MOS in Sgland. Basically the ladies night is good where you can even see so many SYT hanging around in bar counter. You have to be proactive enough and approach them if eye signal with them cum smile back to you. HK girl is still consider asia country so most girls are conservative. My favourite club house is HeiHei club and website is www.heiheiclub.com.

The intellectual level is higher than PRC so basically all HK girls know how to speak basic English and foreign like us it easy to tag along especially those without sharks compansionship. Serendipitous you might get ONS if girl say she lonely...

Hope all this detail feedbacks are essential to you solo guy when happen to come HK for a trip.