Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKing####
If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?
in my earlier post, i said i met her in the tea house and asked her to quit if she want to follow me. i did ask her too, she told me watch VCD,sing songs, watch tv, KLKK, idle, cook, clean house, and meet up with her jie mei, etc...

Quote:
I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough...
that's why i'm posting here to get feedback. i did sit down with her to work out her expenses and it come to sgd$700. i breakdown the expenses in my previous post for bro to help me out. i cant squeeze into RMB2000. i find that the water bill and electricity is too high.

Quote:
Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges
she is using the ben di tong. i have chk, it does charge for incoming.

anyway she is going back to her village next month for CNY and i will go over and fetch her to singapore. then i will tell u my life story.

Quote:
BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.
thank you bro for ur concern. time will tell.

IMHO: the problems with these mei mei are they are not skilled workers and their knowledge are limited and girls spend most of their time playing, idling, until 17-18 yrs old in their villages. when they grow up is too late. so, to make money, the only thing they know is sex. anyway most of them sucks.i dont understand why they rather let guys fuck then masturbating them. we know more things about china then they know.

honestly, my girl is not the pretty type nor give me the BF or king treatment. i like her bcos ... i dont know how to explain... let me find the correct words before i post. she ask me to give her some times to get used to me. she said she has no bf before so dont know how to love. she ask me questions like "why couples must hold hands", "why make love must kiss"...

she said we will not used condom when she follow me to singapore. hee hee what a turn on!

honestly, is a different experience having a village gf. i notice china girls are more straight forward. if they like you, they will follow you. not like our SG girls, play hard-to-get, got to go thru the romantic process test before accepting u as their bf. for china girls, courtship begins after marriage. interesting!

time will tell. after probation, she not up to my standard, i will change.