View Single Post
Old 16-02-2004, 02:53 AM
Gekk0

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
I was in BKK for the Songkran festival last year. Stayed at The Grand on Ratchadapisek Rd. Actually we went there for to pray to the 4 face Buddha and the Jade Buddha, we expected the p4p scene to be quite quiet since most of the working girls will probably return to hometown or village. But we were pleasantly surprised. No doubt Poseidon and Mirage was kinda quiet at about 6pm or so, but we arrived at The Plaza and Cupidy at 8pm on a few different days and it was packed with girls, even the 6th floor of The Plaza had about 12 Top Model Class girls. Maybe because business is slow so many girls decide to work extra hard during peak periods. Rates were quoted a little high though, and extra effort had to be made during the bargaining

We spent quite a bit of time at Emmanuelle Club, not as many hostesses, maybe around 12 of them, only 2 really pretty, the others were ok. But the Black Labels were very reasonable price i thought, so we drank a lot of good whiskey and chat with the girls and made some friends for supper and clubbing later that night.

We also went to CM2, awesome band there at that time and the theme they had then was hawaiian and hoolas for the dancing girls. Nice. More Black Label. I noticed the girls here wer just so-so, except for the dancers, they were exceptionally gorgeous.

Late late night entertainment continued at places like Sparks (Emerald Hotel) and Ministry of sound, the club vibes and the sound system was awesome. Wow! I love Bangkok! But still newbie, it was the first time I sanuk on my own, my fren also blur like me, so I think mebbe I paid too much for tips, booking of gal, etc. I compared what I paid and what samsters pay, i paid a bit more hehehe.

Mai Pen Rai, Sanuk

I learnt a lot reading this forum. Thank you.

Last edited by Gekk0; 16-02-2004 at 03:05 AM.