Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2002, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
REM Club Jakarta

REM Club
Jl Laks. R.E. Marrtadinata No. 10
Jakarta 1440
(tel : 021-6917049-60)

Next to the toll near Ancol Hotel.

Exchange rates today : SD1 is to Rup 5500

This is an old building which guess been around for a while. There is 4 floors all together. Never been here before as It's in the north and a bit out of the way for me. Was there last night as traffic in most parts of Town were quite bad thus we took the highway and ended in Ancol instead of our original destination.

The 1st floor is a disco plus Cafe. Here u would see a lots of nice and young Indonesian girls which u could booked and bring upstair for an hours. Charges are Rup 180,000 to Rup 210,000 include room. The difference in price is in line with the look of the girl u booked.

2nd Floor are all KTV rooms which was where we went. Rooms charge is Rup 50,000/Hours and we were total 5 of us, we took a avarage sized room. So as usual mummy cam and in came the girls. I must say that most are above avarage but a little small in size though. However, their breasts were all big and I mean real big considering their smaller flame. So we got the following : By the way, these girsl cost Rup 35,000 per hours for booking

Diana 20yrs - look 7/10

Titin 21yrs - look 6.5/10 (but was told her BBBj worth a 9/10 as I found out later when my friend brought her upstair for an hours. Rates as adv above. Rup 210K.

Remi 19 yrs - look 7/10
Yosi 20 yrs - look 6/10

And for myself, I got the only Chinese girl there from Kalimantan. She claim to be 27 yrs old but I would say maybe 30 to be more likely.

So for brothers whom is looking for a local Chinese girl to screw. Look for Nanale. She is quite tall and a little bigger then normal, that's her breast and size. However, she would want to have Rup 570,000 to go outstair for a quicky or Rup 1,000,000 for overnight. Overnight means from 11PM till before noon the next day. Oh, incase I forget, the local do overnight too at Rup 400,000 exclude hotel.

Overall, it was fun as the song is quite aplenty and I always love it when u know for sure these girls can have for a price rather then bringing your customer to places where u are not too sure whether the girls will go back with them or not. So this place no risk, all also can wan,

In general, the place is quite rundown but it's quite cheap which is the other plus point. Total we drank 7 jugs fo Stout and 2 jugs of beer plus other lady drink, some food and also fucking can be charged to the room.

Total bill for the night basis the above plus 2 fuck job for my friends is Rup3,200,000. Quick expensive u might say that consider we starts at 1900hrs and let the place at 0300hrs.

It's money well spend I must say.

Hope those looking for Chinese Girl can go and see....

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you