Old 31-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Playdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

I am new to this forum and I feel like I should probably at least share my recent mongering experience rather than just ask around for what I want to know without contributing.

Though my next trip is already planned for West China, I was in Hanoi in the beginning of last month. On one particular night during my stay there, I went with 7 travel mates to the renowned Fortuna KTV.

We got there at around 8 pm (ain't sure if we should have arrived earlier to be able to see more beauties). Like expected, 2 lines of girls welcomed us. In our KTV room, The mami divided their gals into 2 initial groups - each comprising around 10-20 gals for our selection and the first group was said to be available for take-out (as we were all staying at another hotel). We mostly settled on our choice from the first group while one mate chose a gal from another group who was said to be not going out and ended up going out because she said she "loved" the guy lol. Another mate chose her gal from the main hall outside the room where there was a live band on stage and dozens of the rest of the KTV girls in open area were standing still - by my criteria, not many were pretty and those we had picked up already trumped them all.. Still, just one or 2 of our gals.. I would describe as beautiful. A bit disappointing overall. However, these gals offered us the best service we ever had both at KTV and in bed. I guess the management there really did a good job training their gals up. Even when you go to the washroom, your gal will keep you company all the way back and forth. Nowhere else have I been treated so professionally. Not even in some of the top KTVs in Dongguan before.

Take-out Overnight price for each gal was 190 USD or equivalent (if you stay at another hotel and we did).

By the way, we all stayed at Silk Queen boutique hotel on that night - upgraded Deluxe room for like 70 USD or so (we actually walked in without booking). A very neat place. We had no complaints except that when you get back to the hotel after midnight (we all did), they will have locked the front glass door which has to be unlocked for your entry manually by a night-shift guard or thingy.

My biggest find on this trip could be the receptionist gal working at this boutique hotel. Such a natural beauty.. she already claimed my solid heart the second I walked into this hotel and saw her.. Even that Fortuna KTV gal barely could cure my Oneitis for her.