Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
royalpass is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberouane View Post
Time for me to give it a try and share with Bros on the forum so here is my very first FR.

Im milf lover as some of u know already and every friday after work, i join friends for few drinks, passing by this discrete spa. Every friday I saw this milf behind the counter and we exchange looks and smiles ... I can see she has big boobs already but Im always late with friends so I never stop...Last friday, i was late as usual but I saw her waiting at the doorstep wearing short skirt. I saw her nipples aiming through her shirt and she says "hi, you have time for massage today? Im alone in shop" Liao! I immediately rings my ICs to call back the troops and decided to be very late with friends.

Shop is very clean with a clean separate bathroom in the back. Room for massage as a door and is also very clean.

She says"remove ur clothes and lay on the table. I just need to close the shop." WOW!

I went for one hour massage. Her massage is just great. She is not in piano mode but can be strong up to painful or medium or soft. I go for medium. She starts massage my back from head to butt and every time she went down south, I was feeling her boobs pressing on my back. I was already warming up and started rubing her legs going upper and upper whenever she was pressing her boobs on my back... I realized she was wearing silk panties and hear a wet sound as I moved my fingers inside and she just release a long moan with pleasure. She whispered to me that she is waterworld already and very exited. As it was still 30 mn massage left I asked her to continue because her massage was so good but I continue fingering her and her also now was teasing my ICs and butt when she was massaging my legs... Finally asked to turn around and not even ask the question I removed her skirt and panty and shirt was already up so I can now suck and eat her hard nipples... The rest I let you imagine but I left her with jelly legs and smile on her face and me was a very happy man...

In summary :
Name : Jxxxx , milf in late 30s, 1.65m 55kgs
Body : Strong body fit.
Looks : Elegant with a nice smile, light make up, nice black hair
Boobs : 36D natural, very firm with nice nipples getting hard
Services: Massage is professional and as you have read above, you can be very happy...
Damage : massage 1 hours 50$ then it s market rates.

I want to keep this place safe as I am a regular with her.

I will share this place only with the bros kind enough to up my points significantly and having seniority on the forum.

Cheers
fully agree. Hi bro can i have the ctc. Thks alot