Old 05-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Heckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Its been 2 years since my last visit to BJ. First night decided to call Helen who has had a number of reports.
Looks wise nothing much but her massage 指压 skills is commendable. She says she learnt her skills from blind masseurs. Firm but still feels comfortable always without ever feeling painful even though I'm quite used to hard tuina.
Definitely a good call for those looking for good relaxing massage with happy ending. Paid her RMB 368+300 for 2 hours plus RMB80 taxi fare.

2nd night wanted to call Crystal but she didn't respond to my wechat for some reason. (She apologized later that she did not check her wechat) Ended up calling Lily who recommended someone who in her words is "漂亮,身材好", but I didn't have high expectations. The assigned girl arrived promptly and she was DingDing, a SYT from Anhui. Definitely a looker with big eyes, sleek hair, nice shaped B cuppers, slim and smooth skin.
However GFE not as good as others I've tried although she's a polite girl. Doesn't like to talk too much. Damage RMB500+100 so still quite reasonable for the nation's capital.
Rating for Ding Ding:
Looks 7.5
Body: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 6 (you have to do most of the work)

It was only after she left and checking Lily's website that I realized that the photo used on Lily's website is really her. Now that's a surprise.
http://chinagals.webnode.com/intro/

BTW realized 良子 massage here quite expensive.

Last edited by Heckler; 05-09-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: add on