View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I would say dun bother trying, it will be a terrible waste of money.

I have been working in Beijing for the past six years, many of the rates they charge for spa and such are ridiculous because there so many rich yet foolish 土豪 who spoil the market. And spas like the one you mentioned designed their packages to scam them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooon View Post

is there anyone who can explain to me the reason for this expensive cost?

If this place is really worth than money then I would like to try l]
Why are there so many rich men in Beijing? Because China is rich and Beijing is the capital. For locals who bought houses before 2008 Olympics, the value of some of their properties would have appreciated more than 250% by now. So they are rich, rich beyond many of our imagination.

And it's a place where face matters so people tend to try to outspend one another to impress their friends and associate.

Having said all these, Beijing is certainly not the best place for sex tourism, it's the place where china law is enforced the hardest. Did you read the news about the Hong Kong actor who was arrested a few months ago for drug and getting whores?

If you must find a whore in Beijing, for the budget constrained, you can try the notorious BBS, cheap looking hair salons where no one really cuts their hair, they have big mirrors and hair dryers just for show. Those places charge 300rmb for a short 15-20 mins fuck. The girls sat on sofa watching TV and playing with their phones, just walk it and ask if fuck job is available if you like any of those girls. Some would not do fuck jobs and only offer handjobs.

These BBS are usually found near bus stops, smaller train stations and depots for long distance buses where the locals travel in and out of Beijing.

If your budget is higher at about 800-1000 yuan, you can try those massage services advertised by some regulars here.

For me, I prefer to go to other Chinese cities where I find prettier girls at better values. Nowadays, I also just simply fly out to Bangkok to cheong. Have fun in Beijing, folks.

I'm now in Bangkok and back in Beijing in mid September
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)