View Single Post
Old 22-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadakok View Post
Hi bros I will be in hk for a few months.
Wanted to seek advice from bros as to which ktv joints are good?
Presume when you mention "good" KTV joints, you're referring to those with hostesses to accompany you and not just Veggie KTV boxes.

Hate to say this, but the golden era of the opulent and well-stocked Hong Kong Nightclubs/KTV's is well and truly over. In place you either have some of the over-priced Tsimshatsui ones that basically caters to tourists still expecting "something" in Hong Kong (crap old girls charging by the hour and 2,500 ++ for "take-out,") some discreet tiny Japanese/Korean ones upstairs around Causeway Bay (if you think the ones in TST is expensive - wait till you party in one of these!!) or the truly horrid ones in Mongkok/Shamshuipo which are nothing more than venues for guys to come, look, choose and go upstairs!

The trend had been for Hong Kong guys to go up to Dongguan/Shenzhen (even taking risks as evidenced by the recent arrests in LongHua and Shatsui), or to Macau which although quite expensive, IS where some really great lookers can be found.

If you're gonna be in Hong Kong a few months, I'd suggest you forget about going to KTV's in Hong Kong and use your mongering dollars for other pursuits which are way better/worth-it. Or equally, just go North across the border or West to Macau.

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 22-05-2014 at 01:35 PM.