Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
She look like one of the cewek i was about to book but the papi told me she is 620 000rp . I walk away.

Went there from 6 to 8 feb

It was quite a bad trip for me this time round.
Firstly, was told by the operator that the boat for 8.00am was fully book.Have to book 1.30pm ferry. I have never encounter such situation for the past few year so advice to bro here to book in advance. Seem like a lot of tour group going there.

Secondly, the cewek i book on the first day was fuck up. No BJ, Cannot touch, cannot kiss & hug. Still want 50000rp for me . Immediately ask her to go back after one shot. I have promise her no complain to papai & driver.

Luckily the cewek on second day was good but cost me 400 000rp which i feel quite expensive but worth it.

Just wonder is it adviceable to go to Maxi by public bus at the jetty. Heard from the local it cost only 3000rp per person . Just have to watch out for pick pocket only. Don`t know which is safer Ojek or bus.
Any advice?